Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:animeswea Hi im knda new to the OB as a member bbut a long time reader. Well this is my first thread ever so......,if it sucks im super sorry. I was really bored one night and i reread the Fruits Basket fan book and sticker collection books. As I started reading i wondered who was the most favored character. Yes, I ould of googled it but that would be unreliable info.I wondered who I could ask , then it hit me, who better to ask then the people on the OB? So I would super happy if someone who please reply to my thread *nevous giggle* :animesmil If you will reply to my thread please put the characters name, zodiac (if he/she has one) , why they're your favorite and if possible a picture. Thanks fellw OBians *nervous giggle again* :catgirl:


My favorite character is Kyo Sohma. He is not considered a member of the zodiac, but he is the year of the cat. He's my favorite because of his quick temper and wonderful way to hide his emotoins. His orange hair though gives me butterflies. Kyo is super hot. ♥♥

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/winry_rockbell_01/Furuba/kyo_sohma.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Omigosh! All of them are awesome. Well, I guess my favorite would be Hatsuharu. He's so cute and I love his split personality!!!!!!![/COLOR]
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26774&d=1227486822[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Lunar'][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Omigosh! All of them are awesome. Well, I guess my favorite would be Hatsuharu. He's so cute and I love his split personality!!!!!!![/COLOR]
[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26774&d=1227486822[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I know right! He's hot 2 * naughty giggles*. My friend Sabrina loves him .:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='HelloKittyLover']As I started reading i wondered who was the most favored character.[/QUOTE]

According to volume 16 of the manga...(My favorites are Shigure, Aaya, and Hatori in the order I just listed.)

1. Kyo
2. Tohru
3. Yuki
4. Hatori
5. Haru
6. Momiji
7. Kakeru
8. Aaya
9. Kureno
10. Shigure
11. Rin
12. Hanajima
13. Ritsu
14. Kisa
15. Machi
16. Hiro
17. Shishou
18. Akito
19. Arisa
20. Kagura
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']According to volume 16 of the manga...(My favorites are Shigure, Aaya, and Hatori in the order I just listed.)

1. Kyo
2. Tohru
3. Yuki
4. Hatori
5. Haru
6. Momiji
7. Kakeru
8. Aaya
9. Kureno
10. Shigure
11. Rin
12. Hanajima
13. Ritsu
14. Kisa
15. Machi
16. Hiro
17. Shishou
18. Akito
19. Arisa
20. Kagura[/QUOTE]

Yea, i know but i wanna see who the OB members favorites are.:p
Posted
I like most of the characters from Fruits Basket but if I were to chose only one it would be Tohru Honda. While everyone else is unique and wacky in their own ways, her sweet nature is what makes her such a fun character. The way she outright misses the others snarky behavior, since she's not like that, is cute and endearing as well.
Guest Hyzenthlay
Posted
Haru-chan or Shigure XD you gotta love M.P.D.s and dogs
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Actually, now that you made me think about it... HATSUHARU! And Kyo, as well!! Haru because of his split personality, and BlackHaru is hilarious. Kyo, because he's always fighting with Yuki, and he has a great fighting spirit. I know I've quoted these lines before in some post, but these lines are STILL stuck in my head!!

Kyo: Damn Yuki. Damn Yuki.
Yuki: Perhaps if you'd just die, you'd be reincarnated as something more pleasant.
Kyo: YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE SPLIT PERSONALITY, DAMMIT!!

bwahahaha :)
  • 3 months later...
Posted
[quote name='SachiroUchiha']Actually, now that you made me think about it... HATSUHARU! And Kyo, as well!! Haru because of his split personality, and BlackHaru is hilarious. Kyo, because he's always fighting with Yuki, and he has a great fighting spirit. I know I've quoted these lines before in some post, but these lines are STILL stuck in my head!!

Kyo: Damn Yuki. Damn Yuki.
Yuki: Perhaps if you'd just die, you'd be reincarnated as something more pleasant.
Kyo: YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE SPLIT PERSONALITY, DAMMIT!!

bwahahaha :)[/QUOTE]

OH MY GOSH!!! I absolutly love that line!!!! But if I were to say my favorite charecter would be haru too. I love his split personility!! I love the episode where haru first appears(plus I like him cause I have the same zodiac!!).:animesmil
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"]YUKI YUKI YUKI_KUN! Yes, Yuki is my fav Furuba charachter.
He totally PWNS Kyo. Yuki is kind, caring, calm, romantic, beautiful, and interesting. [/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like all of them, they all seem to be avoid being typecast\sterotypes\exploited, for example there's never a scene where Tohrus parades around in a bikini and I think that's pretty respectable for an anime. Usually after a few episodes anime will start throwing in fanservice, which isn't bad but it's nice to see something "serious" once in a while.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Green][SIZE=1]Shigure, then Hatori. I like funny guys. Although that doesn't really explain why I like Hatori. I'm not sure why I like him, really. Maybe because he turns into a [SPOILER]seahorse[/SPOILER].
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...