Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Done. Hope that was okay.

Ten points to whoever gets the two movie lines used in the post!

I'm looking at [strike]Blayze[/strike] DeLarge here! Boy always gets 'em.[/size][/QUOTE]

Done as well. Sorry it took so long. I've been sick this whole weekend and now I have finals in exactly six hours. (What am I doing up???)

But anyway, it's all done and ready to go! I delved into the background story of my character a bit earlier than what I expected to... But I was having writer's block and... :animesigh Yeah, no excuses, but there it is. I left a lot of his backstory a mystery as well, so don't worry. Plenty more surprises from the past to come.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I only got one of the quotes, I'm afraid. You've stumped me this time.

[B]"Only posers die" [/B]from SLC Punk. Could not for the life of me find the other one.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I actually expected you to get the first hahaaa =p.

[B]"What part of me looks like YOUR blud?!"[/b] is from Kidulthood! Oh yeah!

I'll stop now XD. Sorry Blonde.[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Aww dammit! I knew it was that quote I just couldn't remember where it was from! You've bested me this time, you wily goat, you.

I'm gonna stop now as well. I'll post as soon as you have, Blondie.

[B]EDIT: [/B]I have posted. I hope I haven't stepped on any toes with my portrayal of The Gent, Blonde. If I have, let me know and I'll adjust things accordingly.
[/SIZE]
Posted
It seems fine, Delarge. I haven't given the Gent an opportunity to use his cane yet, so it's about time such is presented.

If anyone is having a hard time following Delarge's post just make it known and I'll throw one up.
Posted
[size=1]I'm free tomorrow so I'll try and get a post up but I haven't even had a chance to read yours and DeLarge's yet XD.

Bah feckin' humbug![/size]
Posted
[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]I'm free tomorrow so I'll try and get a post up but I haven't even had a chance to read yours and DeLarge's yet XD.

Bah feckin' humbug![/size][/QUOTE]

XD same here, Vicky.

Blonde: Don't worry, I'll get caught up and do my best to get a post up tomorrow.
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Sorry about not posting yet, I've been waiting for at least one more persons post and then I would post. But I will post by tomorrow or really late tonight. Hopefully my post will kind of help the story move forward. If only I'd makes it just a bit more exciting in the least.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'll post tomorrow to keep this going. considering Delarge just made the post I should have, but I suck so I didn't. Thanks by the way, buddy. I was just waiting for other people to put something up... so much for that.
Posted
[SIZE=1]No problem! Hope I didn't tread on anyone's toes - I left the result of the fight ambiguous so anyone can pick up on it if they want to.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Sorry for not posting at all, my computer completly failed on me and I'm typing this message from me phone. I have to reformat my comp and then I can finally put up my post, sorry again.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...