OtakuBoards

The Chasers: Justice has a face.

Mr. Blonde

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]Done. Hope that was okay.

Ten points to whoever gets the two movie lines used in the post!

I'm looking at [strike]Blayze[/strike] DeLarge here! Boy always gets 'em.[/size][/QUOTE]

Done as well. Sorry it took so long. I've been sick this whole weekend and now I have finals in exactly six hours. (What am I doing up???)

But anyway, it's all done and ready to go! I delved into the background story of my character a bit earlier than what I expected to... But I was having writer's block and... :animesigh Yeah, no excuses, but there it is. I left a lot of his backstory a mystery as well, so don't worry. Plenty more surprises from the past to come.

[SIZE=1]Aww dammit! I knew it was that quote I just couldn't remember where it was from! You've bested me this time, you wily goat, you.

I'm gonna stop now as well. I'll post as soon as you have, Blondie.

[B]EDIT: [/B]I have posted. I hope I haven't stepped on any toes with my portrayal of The Gent, Blonde. If I have, let me know and I'll adjust things accordingly.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Vicky'][size=1]I'm free tomorrow so I'll try and get a post up but I haven't even had a chance to read yours and DeLarge's yet XD.

Bah feckin' humbug![/size][/QUOTE]

XD same here, Vicky.

Blonde: Don't worry, I'll get caught up and do my best to get a post up tomorrow.

[SIZE="1"]Sorry about not posting yet, I've been waiting for at least one more persons post and then I would post. But I will post by tomorrow or really late tonight. Hopefully my post will kind of help the story move forward. If only I'd makes it just a bit more exciting in the least.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...