OtakuBoards

THE first staff wedding!!

Kuja

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]whats the chatroom place? i might see if i'll be online to come. .:D [/B][/QUOTE]
It's at [url]www.theotaku.com/chat[/url] as far as I know..... :rolleyes: I dunno if I'm allowed to come or not..... I wanna see it..... :excited:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]we decided on using an AIM chatroom cause well the rings couldnt make it to #theotaku for some reason... now to figure out which name i will use for it ;) i think ill use my...............[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=purple]Ermm uh.. can I be the.. uh... OOH OOH OOH!!!! I GET TO BE THE GIRL WHO BURSTS OUT OF THE CAKE!!!!!!

pwease?

Kuja & GinnyLyn: O_o *silence*

Kuja:Well, ya' I guess...

*GinnyLyn smacks Kuja upside the head with a fish*

GinnyLyn: :nope: what a fool... as for you Chika..

Alice:eep!

GinnyLyn:Can you be the girl in the cake? ermmmmmm :flaming: NO! :flaming:

*Alice runs in fear and ducks behind.. um... and ducks behind LM*

Alice:THEN I GET TO BE THE PUNCH BOWL GIRL!!!

*anime fall*[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]kuja: yes you be the girl in the cake ;) u just have to send pictures to me for the batchalor party... im sure i can get SOMEONE to make a gif so that you jump out of a cake ;)... if you dont send pics... then no you cant so there... and dont tell ginny ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Maybe she got too embasrrassed!

But she was on... think.... she posted in Staff Discussion... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

who WOULD want to be married to kuja? lol, he would probably be demanding to be hit with the mod rod for sexual pleasure! lol....

[COLOR=chocolate]Listen guys and gals, don't be hard on kuja. The fact of the matter is that I've had some major family problems I've been trying to sort out for the last few days.
If you want to yell at anyone, yell at me. kuja doesn't deserve it. [/COLOR]

I'd like to come, actually, I'd love to come! :D

Unfortunately, I don't have AIM... Hmmm... *considers downloading it*...

*cough* Anywho.... Even if I don't make it... I hope the wedding goes great! :wave: :) :whoops: :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]Listen guys and gals, don't be hard on kuja. The fact of the matter is that I've had some major family problems I've been trying to sort out for the last few days.
If you want to yell at anyone, yell at me. kuja doesn't deserve it. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]*yells at ginny then stops*
oh, poor ginny..... i think i speak for most, 'tis fine you missed a lil' wedding, it's only for fun anyway.

Hope everything works out w/ ya :) [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]Listen guys and gals, don't be hard on kuja. The fact of the matter is that I've had some major family problems I've been trying to sort out for the last few days.
If you want to yell at anyone, yell at me. kuja doesn't deserve it. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hey girl dont appalagize for it... im not mad at you... other than this damn oragne spiked hair i had... and adam put on 300 pounds for ya... so um well we will wait it out... thou this summer... jenna might be moving in with us *hides from ginny* *laughs at justin haha she is moving in with me so to quote you 'in your face'*

anyway i knew u wouldnt stand me up like that... u woulda done something funny as hell at the wedding to make me look like a fool... but im not worried about ginny we all knew something was up and we (as the people who i really talked to about it) were a little conserned about it... and you know we are all here for you girl an um... im still waiting for my whacks when u have the energy ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]