OtakuBoards

THE first staff wedding!!

Kuja

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]since this is the first staff wedding the otaku boards have seen (that i have been told of at least) we are going to keep you up to date on it.

Who: Ginnylyn (the alknowing powerfully sexy goddess herself) and kuja
Where: The Otaku chat room (might be moved to Aim if overcrouded in chat room)
Theme: Crono Trigger

now as for the main people
Chrono-kuja
Marle-Ginnylyn
Lucca-Cera
Frog-Cloud
Robo-ShyGuy
Ayala-BabyGirl
Janus/Magus-Sephiroth
King-Adam

now for the staff that i have so far (check back here and my sig to see if your added)
since adam is the king he gets to marry us. (pastor in sig)
Lady M is going to play the wonderful piano while defcon5 sings in a soundproof room.
Cecil is going to be the DRY bartender serving sodas (im not 21 so dont even think about alcohal people)
Bride's maid-Cera
Maids of Honor-BabyGirl
Flower Girl-Blanko_el-Miez
Best Man-Cloud
Ring bearer-Justin
Men of Honor-ShyGuy
JAMES-banned (adam changed my name so i guess u can come...)

Me AND ginny have to say yes before you are added here or my sig :)

PS this should NOT start any trends!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]JAMES-banned[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Ha! ::cough:: I can't imagine why he would want to come.....[/FONT]

Heh, poor ole' Jamesy-Wamesy(I couldn't hold that back any longer). He never gets included in the fun stuff. Except for that whole *cough*orgie at his house on New Year's Eva thing *cough*

But, like I told you on AIM, I can't get into the Otaku Chat. I don't know why, it just won't let me in. If moving it to an AIM chat is a problem then you can get someone else to do the ring-bearer if you want. But, if not, then I would appreciate that you did move it to AIM. Thankee.

-Justin

[COLOR=chocolate]*Blinks*
Awwwwwwww, lookit all the peeps that want to help!
(*cough cough*)
kuja, I swear, if I'm still sick by the 99th whack, you'll just have to hold off. I dunno what I'm getting *eyes Cera* but I'm not getting over it as fast as I had wanted.

Oo OO! Can I be the bride? ;):laugh: [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ginny you can be the bride on one condition... ur the bride the wedding night (for all of u sick minded people, NOT THAT, it is a kinda joke between me and her about the wedding night lol)
hmmmm... maybe we should get a security guard... so that we can keep james out of the wedding ;)
bass player???? i dunno i think a pianist is all we need... oh you can go play the bass in the same room as defcon ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][COLOR=chocolate]*Blinks*
Awwwwwwww, lookit all the peeps that want to help!
(*cough cough*)
kuja, I swear, if I'm still sick by the 99th whack, you'll just have to hold off. I dunno what I'm getting *eyes Cera* but I'm not getting over it as fast as I had wanted.

Oo OO! Can I be the bride? ;):laugh: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Oh come on, Like I enjoy being sick any more than you do. And I'm [i]still[/i] not 100% over my pneumonia, so just--[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang at this rate im going to have to stop talking till she is better... she only has 30 more whacks to go... and it has only been a week... that is 10 whacks a day... and she gave me 1 on one day... and none on another... when she gets into the swing of things she gets going... lol 19 on wendsday and 16 on thursday... oy vie

anyway... i need to update my sig on jobs again dont i... oh well lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]Good thing you didn't see that 5 mins ago shyguy. I just made kuja switch me and you ;) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wow, I suddenly feel less included... oh well the important thing is that I was invited though. Even if I was the second (or maybe even third) choice for the position![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Wow, I suddenly feel less included... oh well the important thing is that I was invited though. Even if I was the second (or maybe even third) choice for the position![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well he is the best man... and the best man has to be human... the men of honor are allowed to be robots... and i let ginny decide who was who... and i just changed u2 around... cause well the best man should be frog!! lol... u did better than some people who got nothing lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Do you have a predicted date yet for the ceremony? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well uh... not really im thinking maybe the 20th so safer can be here and give me some pointers on how not trip... seeing as he will have already tripped ;) but whever ginny gets to 99 she has to stop so we can plan it lol... probably give a days notice on the boards... maybe next sunday i think[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes... all the band players will be in a sound proff room so that i can hear the music that ginny and i make :). They will be recording their music thou so if you would like to bye it just send 100 posts to "kuja" and we will get you a copy of the tape so dont worry :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]btw the wedding will be this following sunday... i just have to figure out when ginny and adam can both be here for it ;) but i gotta hold ginny off from whacking me till then ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]