Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Almagest Expedition: Backstage


Recommended Posts

Posted
So, I know that I had to drop from the last two Almagest installs. But I'm looking to make a comeback on a great story. (Call it a New Year's resolution) I've been writing a novel this semester and time has simply disappeared. But come December, I'll have a lot of free time for writing. And my final semester is set up to be super easy. With all that said, I'd definitely be down for another Almagest story.
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...