Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal] Do they annoy u when yer trying 2 get 2 sleep? Me? I like them. The sound puts me to sleep. It's soo relaxing to hear nothing but peepers....What do u think?[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
What the heck are peppers??:confused:
Guest Retro Burn
Posted
I like peepers!

Edit: Stop posting porn moron... go jack off somewhere else
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]What the heck are peppers??:confused: [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Little orange frogs that peep at night time.[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] Little orange frogs that peep at night time.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
oh I see, but I never seen those anywhere in my entire life
Posted
They don't really annoy me. Sometimes they're quite relaxing. What does annoy me though is whenever somebody turns a tv to channel 3 with a vcr on or something and it makes that high pitched squeaking noise. Makes me wanna' take a baseball bat to it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
oh I see, but I never seen those anywhere in my entire life [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah me too.
Posted
orange frogs, eh? I think if I ever heard them at night while trying to get my 3 hour night-nap, I'd probably go outside and hunt every single one of 'em down.
that's what I do to crickets and locusts
what I [i]would[/i] do, if I could actually kill the darn things....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]they are like crickets (they make pretty much the same sound) but u can only hear them is some places. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] Yah, they're basically only in parts of Canada and the U.S...Around where I live(Halifax, Nova Scotia) They're crazy! Every summer night they're out there.....I like them tho.....they peep when ever it's wet or dark. One time, someone brought one into class 4 a project and the lights went out and i started to peep in class....the whole school got annoyed by the sound...[/color]
Posted
Hey dudes, I'm a Newbie. I can't hear Peepers, I shut the door and windows when I sleep and the latest I stay up at night it 9 o'clock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...