Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[IMG]http://www.red-carpet.org/wp-content/gallery/underworld-3/hr_underworld_3-_the_rise_of_the_lycans_3.jpg[/IMG]

[b](She dies)[/b]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]And once again it behooves us to take a look to another sequel/prequel thingy in which there is an orgy of violence, fur, fangs, and fun romantic scenes that nobody will really pay attention to.

I'm looking forward to this film if only to escape from the cold crushing dark reality that is my life. And because it's an excuse to wear fangs to another movie theater and make all of the bouncy giggly fangirls jealous of me by putting a collar on my boyfriend and parading him around like a dog. Oh wait, isn't that how wars are started?

It starts today at midnight. Or is it tomorrow very early in the morning? Your feedback as always, is cuddly.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]Oh its out already? Lol, I had no idea. I liked the first movie, and the second was okay, but I'm not sure I'll bother with the third. Kate Beckinsale only makes a small appearance I think too.

[QUOTE][B](She dies)[/B][/QUOTE]
Great spoiler. ;)[/SIZE]
Posted
This will probably be a dvd for me, I'll save my theatre time for the next Friday the 13th movie (though since Jason X came out, it's pretty much certain that no matter what they won't finally stop him.).

If it's true that Kate Beckinsale only has a small pat then it's a for sure dvd movie, if that. Be sure to give us a little taste after you go see it Raiha
Posted
[SIZE=1]I read that Beckinsale hasn't even done any filming for it - they're just using a scene from Underworld right at the end to kind of bookend it.

I watched and enjoyed the first, watched and didn't really pay much attention to the second, so I'm not so sure I'll be paying to go see this at the cinema - like a lot of other people, I'm thinking it'll be a rental once it comes out on DVD.

That said, I did spend money to go and see The Spirit, and it can't be much worse than that...
[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="times new roman"]It's totally not a spoiler. Everyone knows because if you saw the first two there's inevitable and painful flashbacks to her DYING. In a blaze of fire.

Speaking of which there was a hysterical sex scene that will make you laugh if you're at least a warm blooded human.

"Look ma no hands!"

There's a fighting scene that once again makes vampires look like pussies.

"Look ma no head!"

Sonja's eye color changes arbitrarily for no reason we can tell. Get used to it.

And I can safely say that this was the weakest of the three. That being said, see it anyway because the sheer laugh factor at un funny moments makes it totally worth it.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="times new roman"]And I can safely say that this was the weakest of the three. That being said, see it anyway because the sheer laugh factor at un funny moments makes it totally worth it.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[Color=Darkgreen]Haha, that sounds just like something my sister would say. It's something we both get a kick out of. (laughing at scenes that weren't meant to be funny.)

Anyway, I lost interest in this series after the 1st movie. While the first one was pretty good, I had no desire to see the 2nd movie even though I took a few glimpses at it. And like the 2nd movie, I'll probably take a few glimpses, but I don't intend on watching this movie. My folks will probably get it on dvd though.

That lady look familiar..... [i]One Tree Hill[/i]?[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="times new roman"]It's totally not a spoiler. Everyone knows because if you saw the first two there's inevitable and painful flashbacks to her DYING. In a blaze of fire.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I know, I was being sarcastic. ;)

I must say, Sonja looks very 'dude-ish'. Atleast in the face. I'll stll wait for the dvd release to see this, if atall.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha'][b](She dies)[/b][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/ohnoes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Okay so I have never seen this movie but I want to. Is it as bad as everyone else is saying?

Should I not waste my time and money? :animeswea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...