OtakuBoards

getting married O_o;;;;

Sephiroth

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]No and it shouldn't be taken for marble, or slate, or agate either.... [/FONT] :rolleyes:
[/B][/QUOTE]
You soo rock.

Seppy, if they all pull something bad at the bachelor party, I have one piece of advice. Get drunk. I mean, dead drunk. That way, you can claim amnesia-due to alcohol if she finds out what went on. Then, maybe, she'll let you off of the hook. Of course, her friends might be setting her up for worse...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
You soo rock.

Seppy, if they all pull something bad at the bachelor party, I have one piece of advice. Get drunk. I mean, dead drunk. That way, you can claim amnesia-due to alcohol if she finds out what went on. Then, maybe, she'll let you off of the hook. Of course, her friends might be setting her up for worse...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I know. *bows*

And that's probably the...[i]strangest[/i]...if most useful....advice i've ever heard given....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
You soo rock.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

ugh, stag night will start in a few hours, and they've been grinning like madmen all day, drinking will definately be involved, hmmm....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

ugh, stag night will start in a few hours, and they've been grinning like madmen all day, drinking will definately be involved, hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE]

bring a bong and then theyll forget alllllll about drinking.

[B]

ugh, stag night will start in a few hours, and they've been grinning like madmen all day, drinking will definately be involved, hmmm.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Good luck, again, Seppy. I have this odd feeling you'll need it.

-Justin

[color=indigo] Stag night tonight...I wonder why all of your friends are wearing wolfish grins...hmmm. Well have fun with the booze and the babes, its your one last time to run around without a ball and chain (but you'll probably be thinking of her all night) so have fun...And congrats again!!![/color]

ugh, I've got a huge headache from last night, or is it a hangover? anyway, last night.....man, I drank a lot, I noticed after a while that my friends were making me drink, and started to spill their drinks into a plant, they weren't trying to get drunk for some reason, after a while they said "its time" and then.....hell, I ain't talking about it, much too embarrassing, I'll just say that they tied me to a chair, and then they "called" someone into the room......

[B]ugh, I've got a huge headache from last night, or is it a hangover? anyway, last night.....man, I drank a lot, I noticed after a while that my friends were making me drink, and started to spill their drinks into a plant, they weren't trying to get drunk for some reason, after a while they said "its time" and then.....hell, I ain't talking about it, much too embarrassing, I'll just say that they tied me to a chair, and then they "called" someone into the room...... [/B][/QUOTE]

Who in the world would they call in while you where tied to a chair? Hmmmm I must ponder this thought......... EDIT I know! Your grandma! That must have been it! EDIT

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no safer is a brit ;)... and they called in a CALLgirl? hehe bad safer cheating and ur not even married yet... that is sad[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

....damn you kuja O_o;;;;;

ahem, it wasn't like I was, doing it myself, erm, I was restrained, tied to a chair for gods sake, I was helpless, but I managed to escape....after the blowie, damn I'm saying too much O_o;;;;;;;;;;

ahem, anyway, yay, getting married today, it's almost 11am, better get ready soon....

[COLOR=royalblue] [B] I just wann congradulate you on your wedding day and I hope that everything went good....I hope your happy and I hope that you have a fun Honeymoom *clears throat* But for real good luck to you and best wishes!!!![/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] [B] I just wann congradulate you on your wedding day and I hope that everything went good....I hope your happy and I hope that you have a fun Honeymoom *clears throat* But for real good luck to you and best wishes!!!![/B][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

hee hee, I bet he's having a barrel on laughs on his honeymoon! bastard's in paris, france! gah! I wanna go to disneyland! even if its crap in france :p

hee hee, I can use his account if I wanted to, I know his password! muahaha!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]

hee hee, I bet he's having a barrel on laughs on his honeymoon! bastard's in paris, france! gah! I wanna go to disneyland! even if its crap in france :p

hee hee, I can use his account if I wanted to, I know his password! muahaha! [/B][/QUOTE]

ha ha i think you should have added 'oops, i said too much'

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

ha ha i think you should have added 'oops, i said too much' [/B][/QUOTE]

arghh! an admin is bound to slap me on the face with a wet fish, and then roll me up in barbed wire and throw me down a hill, I'm done for!

oh yeah and btw to those wondering, sephiroth will be back either friday or saturday or.....never? jeez, I dunno, its a possibility

[B]I managed to escape....after the blowie, damn I'm saying too much O_o;;;;;;;;;;
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple] O_O SEPH-SAN!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH!!!! NO NO NO!!! BAD BAD BAD!! *slaps Seph*

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

congrats.. your officially married now.. since.. um.. yesterday? sunday? i dun remember.. but DAG ya' gotta be so HONEST!!!?!?!

*covers own ears and tries desperately to erase mental image*
[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple] O_O SEPH-SAN!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH!!!! NO NO NO!!! BAD BAD BAD!! *slaps Seph*

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

congrats.. your officially married now.. since.. um.. yesterday? sunday? i dun remember.. but DAG ya' gotta be so HONEST!!!?!?!

*covers own ears and tries desperately to erase mental image*
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! hahaha, and I'm one of the main people to blame for it! I came up with the idea, and I was one of the people who grabbed him and tied him to the chair, it was so damn sweet!

[B]after a while they said "its time" and then.....hell, I ain't talking about it, much too embarrassing, I'll just say that they tied me to a chair, and then they "called" someone into the room...... [/B][/QUOTE]

everyone at this library is staring at me b/c i'm laughiu=ing so hard... oh, god i can barely type...

well, it's wednesday, to safer is officially off the market. :bawl: