OtakuBoards

getting married O_o;;;;

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]No and it shouldn't be taken for marble, or slate, or agate either.... [/FONT] :rolleyes:
[/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: Cera, you are a witty one! ^_^

Seph, good luck. And like Kuja said, don't take marriage for [i]granted[/i] (;)), and yes, please post pictures! :D

And don't drink anything...at all on Sunday.... just to be on the safe side.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight, coo Seph! I've been staring at yer sig for a while now. 5 days. Jus concentraight on what you do when ya take that walk down th' eisle(iesle? LOL). And if a lil kiddy trips you, smash his face in, wipe the blood offa ya tux, and get hitched. O.o So, congrats and all.

BTW, you didn't happen to block me on AIM, now did you? I wanted to tell you this a long time ago. :( :p :laugh: :wigout: :cross: :drunk: :toothy: :mrt:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]*ahem* as you all probably know by now, I'm getting married this tuesday, nervousness is high to say the least, whats even more worrying is the evil grins my friends are giving, when asked about it, they just said I will find out on stag night, which is on sunday, I have a reeeeally bad feeling about this....

anyway, although nervous, I am happy, which is something I haven't been for quite a while, I must say, anyway I probably won't be around for a while, probably for a week after the marriage, but don't worry, I will be back, I'm not leaving the boards or anything....

wish me luck, I think I'll need it, I just hope I don't do anything like trip over as I walk down the aisle or anything :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

oh seph! imagine all the girls here that youve P/Oed hehe, good luck! but i dont think youll need it. i hope you bought a platnum ring with faaat diamonds that blinds someone if in light haha

[B]*ahem* as you all probably know by now, I'm getting married this tuesday, nervousness is high to say the least, whats even more worrying is the evil grins my friends are giving, when asked about it, they just said I will find out on stag night, which is on sunday, I have a reeeeally bad feeling about this....

anyway, although nervous, I am happy, which is something I haven't been for quite a while, I must say, anyway I probably won't be around for a while, probably for a week after the marriage, but don't worry, I will be back, I'm not leaving the boards or anything....

wish me luck, I think I'll need it, I just hope I don't do anything like trip over as I walk down the aisle or anything :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw...our Seph is growing up and getting married! *whipes a tear* Lol Hey best of luck man! The boards are with ya!

Hm...this Sunday...*Cough bachalor party Cough* Excuse me sorry...I have no clue :angel:

[COLOR=deeppink]hey that is such good news i'm not sure if anyone asked this question or not.... (as my computer is messed and some of the posts are messed up) but anyway how did u propose to her ??? you don't have to answer but yes i think it is wonderful news to hear and i wish you all the best in luck and love!!![/COLOR] :D *sniffle* i'm so happy for you!!!:bawl: *sniffle*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]Seph,

I'll assume my invitation got lost in the mail...j/k

Bring back LOTS AND LOTS of pictures - wedding pictures I mean:).

Best of luck to you!

-Adam
o3online [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it probably did... i got mine... it had seph's sword on it... was a cool invite... just im in the middle of getting mine ready for mine... so i sadly wont get to be there... thou i sent him his present allready... it was a masamune i broke by hand ;)

anyway moe... have fun and worry about tripping and you wont[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

:rotflmao: Cera, you are a witty one! ^_^[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::bows to all her adoring fans::

::turns around::

Oh! [i]There[/i] you are.

Yes, best to you Safer.

-Cera[/FONT]

[COLOR=purple]OH!!!! YEA!!!! Congratulations Sephy-chan!!! You go boy!!! :shifty: umm anyways... CONGRATUDLATIONS!!! so cute!! i'd go...but... i have no idea where you live... *throws rice* awww this is so cute!!! you can't imagine actually how happy i am for you!! hehehe :D but if i say anymore... Dragonfire1477 is gonna start giving me weird looks[/COLOR]

[color=crimson]EEEEEEEEEEEEEee you're getting married! Good luck and best wishes and congrats! Man, I wish I was getting married in real life...I hope it's not many more years into the future when I meet the perfect guy and we get married and I can tell him I was saving myself my entire life for this moment...*coughs* Ahem...anywho...Good LUCK! :D[/color]

way to go seph. i wish you the best of luck guy. its going to be a long hard road but i have a feeling that you will be succesful as a husband. maybe someday in the near futre you will be hearing little foot steps running through your house, and you will be going bald and hair will start growing on your back and you will become an elderly crippled old man. :wow: just messin with you man. but best of luck you will need it. becareful on your honeymoon dont get over worked ;) ;) dont want you to be too tired to moderate the boards now.

[color=crimson]I want to wish you good luck, and say congratulations! I hope you two have a great life together. My great-grandparents just celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary. I hope that God grants you the patience, stability, and love to last you both more than 70 years! Congrats! :D[/color]

thanks, everyone, heh, I'm feeling slightly better about the wedding, even though over half of you have mentioned the tripping up thing O_o;;;;

bah, sunday is but a few days away, getting reeeeeally nervous now O_o;;;;

oh yeah, in reply to a few of your questions, I will be having a daughter, she should be due in June, looking forward to that :)

wedding pictures you all wanted, heh, I'll see what I can do about that, I'm definately going to be posting my daughters baby pictures though :p

Good luck seph. I was wondering when this would happen, ever since I saw the post about you getting ur girl friend pregent. LOL. Well, i ges she is ganna b much more than ur girlfriend. Again, good luck with ur new wife and new baby, when she is born.

[SIZE=1]Well good luck! Oh and have fun with the kiss.[/SIZE]