OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

Ok we got about enough people so let's go. There won't be any specific story to start off so just post what your doing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ash was out on the hunt. He'd been sitting in his car waiting the slightest sign of vampire activity. It was about 3 in the morning and it looked as if it was going to be a quiet night for a change when he heard a scream. He followed the screams to a small back alley, he got to the middle and realised there was four possible routes where to go. He then heard something coming from behind a car. He went over to inspect and he saw a young woman crouched behind the car.

Ash: What are you doing?

Woman: Hiding from these men who were chasing me.

Ash: Well your safe now.

He turned around to see if there was anyone coming and as he turned around he saw a bott come flying towards his head. He quickly ducked and the kick coming from the young woman made a hole in the wall. He looked at the face of the woman and she was a vampire. Her eyes were yellow, her fangs wer large and her face was ugly. He quickly took care of her but then as he tried to get out of the alley downone of the routes he seen two large figures running towards him, so he decided to take the other one but there were moe people running towards him as there were for all routes out. As all of the men (who turned out to be more vampire) met in the midle there was no sign of Ash. They looked around but they could not find him. There then was a loud Gunshot and one of the vampires turned to dust and disappeared. Then the rest looked up in the air to see Ash jump from a nearby fire-escape and unleash his pistols on two moer of the vampires who were soon another pile of dust. He then began fighting with the other five making fast work with them with his sword and his stakes.

Ash: Not a bad's night work.
He looked up and saw the sun begin to rise.
Ash: Well time to be heading home

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest QuickSilver
down in the firey pits of hell ryu was preparing is army to do battle against the vampires.

ryu:i will lead you into this great war which is coming. this battle with begin in one week until then we are trying to build up a bigger army, and i will walk upon the once known as human world to find the stupid so called which still remain up there to aid us in this greatest of all battles, until that day, when i return, the battle shall begin

in an instent he spreads his wings and flys up into the hells gate which laid above. ryu was know walking upon the world once again.but luck for him he appeared near a vampire which he easily disposed of.

ryu: weaklings like you give vampires a bader name

the vampire then exploded and ryu flew off

Amber: *emerges from an ally, she easily passes looking as if she was a vampire, her small fangs and pale skin, she turns towards Ash and looks over him crusiously* a human? *tilts her head* not just a human....a slayer........

Amber: *turns tilting her head at Nabashi* hmmm....i must have a reputation or sumthing because i have no clue who u are... *scans him with her eyes, they flicker red* vampire...this shuold be interesting..vampire meets human.... ha...pathetic u all are....think u can "mingle" and trust eachother...for many years i've watched this act...it never turns out for the best *glances towards nabashi* especially on the vampire part *smirks and within a second is quickly hidden into the shadows, her tail flickering behind her*

Amber: *standing gracefully crouched and perfectly balanced on a brocken street light looking down at Nabashi passing looking for her* looking for me, hm? *flips down landing behind him, her tail swishes once and drops to the ground* and what would a vampire have any buisness with a independent loning demon?

Amber: RYU! i resent that u pathetic fool... *looks at him in disgrace* vampires...so simple minded....i would never socialize with a demon...nore a vampire your wasting your life here...i don't trust any of you...plus i wouldn't scheme or even work by Ryu's side...hes the work of the devil....and so r u! why would i have reason to spy? *her eyes flicker crimson/bloodred*

Nabashi: Yeah and look at you! You yourself are a demon! Creation of Satan himself too!! Doesn't mean we are evil! Us vampires have faught to survive from the very beggining! Only taking what was neccessary letting the humans populate and take over! We thought it would work out...we hoped it would. It didn't..because of your kind...You taught them hate! Before your kind came from hell we were fine! The humans and vampires ran a circle...just like the lion and zebra! We had respect for eachother! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU WE ARE PORTRAYED AS EVIL BEAST! Now I wil ask you one more time! What are you doing here!

Amber: *grabs him by the front of his shirt pulling him towards her* DOn'T U DARE SAY THAT!!! I do NOT teach hate:flaming: i stay out of humans and vampires and demons ways.i don't "mingle" and what am i doing here? i have to feed on souls u know:smirk: and what are you going to do about it? *lets go of him pushing him back, turns her tail twirling with her movement and she starts to walk off down the ally*

Nabashi: *stumbles backward suprised* *runs after her then stops* What stopped you from choosing sides...you know very well that the demons have everyone else outnumbered 10-1 why not join them? But if it really counts...I have been watching you...and you would make a powerfull ally...you can take my soul...if it would mean that everything would be set back like the old days...

Amber: *turns to him* demons....why won't i join them? because simply they know i can overthrow them....they reject me....and take your soul? why would i waste my time? i don't have allies...and taking your soul would be against my will...i only feed off humans with pitiful lives who have givven up...i take their soul, take their pain...i have no regrets.....

Guest QuickSilver
when on his journeys ryu stumbled into a town. where he comes across someone in a ally.

ryu: well what have i got here

ash: sh*t a demon

ryu:hahahahah

ash runs up to ryu and punches him in the face. ryu has no reaction. ryu pushes ash into some garbage bins.

ash: take this* throws bin at ryu*

ryu: you bast**d

ash then runs off

Ryu looks down at the ground, extremely pissed, when suddenly a silver stake hits him in the leg. He falls to the ground in pain.

Ryu: Who did this...... show yourself!!!

A mysterious figure emerges from the shadows holding a shotgun in one hand.

Ryu: Another Vampire.......... no wait... I smell demon blood in you...... what the hell are you?

Craig: I have the best of both worlds my friend. I have the speed and slow ageing of a vamp, the strength and day walking abilities of a demon, and only the demons weaknesses.

Ryu: Indeed.......... you look like a human...... apart from your fiery eyes, and your fangs.

Craig: Yes........ and I also have your quick healign ability.... I am....... the ultimate creation.

Ryu:*gritting teeth from pain* And where does your alleigance lie?

Craig: *grins* You will see on the day of the battle my friend, and mark my words, whomever I side with, will be victourious.

Craig pulls the steak out of Ryu's leg, Ryu gives another wail of pain. Crai puts it into his trenchcoat pocket and walks away into the night.

Guest QuickSilver
ryu: come back you bast**d

he tries to run but the injured legs collapses

ryu: sh*t, thats twice nobody as any respect for the demon leader these days

after five minutes of agany the wound heals.

ryu: dam, i am sidetracked best get on my way before there is any more surprises

with a blink of an eye ryu was gone on his journey

[color=crimson][i]A figure cloaked in black walks in the alleyways of the city, his footsteps echoing in the dark. His eyes begin to glow red, and wings spread out from his back. The figure pulls down the hood off his head and stares up into the sky. The stars flicker slightly at the Demon.[/i]

Fenor: What a grand night for a walk... Mayhap a vampire will come... Or I might find Amber... She's been gone from the realms of the Anti Christ for some time now... Either way, A good walk is what a Demon needs...

[i]Fenor walks out of the alley into the street, and continues to walk slowly down the street, fog forming around him. Black clouds roll into veiw across the moon, and a slow rain begins to fall on him.[/i]

Fenor: I do hate it when storms form overhead when I come out to play... Seems the rain follows me every where...

[i]The rain grows harder, and thunder and lightning come into play. Fenor glances up to see a cloaked figure approaching him. He shakes his head. His wings slowly beat back and forth, getting faster every second. He raises into the sky and disappears into the blackned, rainy night.[/i][/color]

???: Arrrgh! Die demon scum!!

[I]The bedraggled human, looking small and pathetic in his soaking clothes charges at Calla with his sword drawn, eyes blazing with hatred. The grey demoness sidestepps his thrust and grabs his sword by the blade, savouring the sensation as the blade bites into her hand. She pulls him the rest of the way towards her and casually tears off his head with her razor sharp talons.[/I]

Calla: Mmmm.....

[I]She licks the warm gore from her fingers, stretches her arms above her head and flexes her wings.[/I]

Calla: Tastes so good.......so much blood in these humans, but so little fight......just no fun anymore........

[I]A scuffle behind her causes her to spin round lightly on her cloven hooves, another human tried to sneak up on her poised with a throwing knife at the ready.[/I]

Calla: *Wipes her hands on her leather armour* So you want to play little one?........I like to play!!

[I]She launches herself at him with a thrust of her powerful wings. The human is paralysed at the sight of a creature straight from hell speeding towars him and does little to protect himself except raise his hands above his face. Calla easilly corners him and catches the poor man with her tail wrapped tight around his
throat, strangling him until he turns blue, when she dumps the lifeless corpse to the floor.[/I]

Calla: Just no fun anymore.......... and I didn't even get to give my babies a workout. *she patts the two swords slung between her wings*

[I]Calla launches herself into the air again, into the gathering storm and heads off in search of better hunting, and better entertainment.[/I]

Nabashi: *glares at Amber* *sees movement and hears a scream* What is with you and all your demons out tonight! I look forward to seeing you again! *runs off* Now where could they be...*looks at the mans lifeless corpse* Killing for no reason....its horrible...*sees the tail of a demon in the air* Of course...Calla....all the great ones are out tonight...*starts chasing after the demon*

Amber: *silently approaches a human, corners them making them defenseless* prey..... *smirks* just what i've been waiting for...and to let the human race know....one thing.....that I have returned! *an evil smile creeps upon her face* looks down at the young human* now this is the point where u shuold run for your life *rubs hands together, eyes turn crimson*:demon:

-----
OOC: hmmm..i just decided i want a change for now O.o so i'm gonna go with my character looking like my avatar....sue me

Caig stands atop a small building, looking over an alleyway, rain dripping down his face. He sees a hobo walking through the alleyway, collecting broken old shoes.

Craig: The sky shall rain hell on you tonight my friend.

Craig leaped down infrontof the man, and gripped his throat. He leaned his neck back and dug his fangs deep into the hobo's neck. He soon stopped, and the hobo fell to the floor bleeding.

Craig: I have left you with enough blood to live....... soon you will be a vampire.... or a demon... one of the two.

[color=crimson][i]Fenor descends next to Amber and leans against a wall, he stares at her, who doesnt notice him. Her eyes remained focused on the Human.

Fenor rolls his eyes, if 3000+ years of life have taught him one thing, it is to always be sure no one is about to make the predator prey.

He shrugs and decides to let his old friend have her prey...[/i][/color]

Nabashi: *arrives at his friend* I'm too late....damn you Calla...*looks down at his friends corpse* I'm...I'm sorry....*picks the vampire's body up* I knew him going in disguise was a horrible idea..why didn't he listen to me...*walks down to his city* *walks to his home* *sets the body on his bed* May..you rest in peace...I shall not be resting for quiet some time! *turns around and goes back to the alley* Where are all the vampires tonight...all demons..I don't like this...