OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ss2Serren [/i]
[B]Dante: Well just over here *jumps on top a the roof* It's just down there. *He then starts to jump from rooftop to rooftop. Does a front flip then lands on the ground.* Ok the house is just right over there around the corner. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: Hmm... *folds up her crossbow and puts it away*... *walks a little ahead of Nabashi and Amber* *stops where Dante landed* *crouches down* *sniffs the air* *nose wrinkles*...Smells like death... and.... Demons...

Amber: *scowls*

Thorn: Uhhh.... *shuts up*.... *walks towards the house*....*stops* *turns around, leans against a tree, and waits for the others*...

Amber: avoiding you....only kidding *half smiles* nothing, i've been locked away in hell but i've returned.... *senses the agitation of the others* your scaring my comrads... *laughes slightly* they aren't used to demons...the hunt us fo sport i suppose..... *looks to the others then back at Fenor* care to join?

Guest QuickSilver
ryu had been spying on the humans for some time, so he decides to close the gates of hell.

demon: wot are you doing master

ryu: i am closing it for now until the war, the stupid humans may come to know of this location, any demon in the human world is now traped, i will be back to open it

Thorn: *remains quiet and stares solemnly at the ground while the others talk*... Hm? *slowly looks up*....

Amber: *looks at her* "Hm"?

Thorn:...I don't...

Nabashi: What?

Thorn: Them....

Nabashi: Who? *lowers his brows and stares at her, an expression of confusion on his face*

Thorn: *sniffs the air* The demons. I... I can't smell their death, sense their evil, umm... You know what I mean.

Dante: You don't think they're still there?

Thorn: Sort of... They're there, *points to the house* but the reek of death has quieted down...

Nabashi: In other words?

Thorn:...The portal to Hell has been closed. And the demons in the house are trapped...

Nabashi: *softly cusses*

Ash:....*stares at the two vampires*..... The portal may be closed, but we can still kick the remaining ones' a**es...

Amber: *nods* *looks at Nabashi*...He does...Have a point.

Nabashi: *slowly looks up*....*nods* Fine then. Let's go.

Thorn: *grins* *her green eyes flash red in bloodlust* Great. *unfolds her crossbow*

*They cautiously walk into the house*

Amber: *looks at Thorn curiously* put down the crossbow..how many times do i have to tellllll you ignorant.....ugh..things....to think SMALL! SMALL SMALL SMAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!! oi......:rolleyes: what makes me put up with u....blah

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]Amber: *looks at Thorn curiously* put down the crossbow..how many times do i have to tellllll you ignorant.....ugh..things....to think SMALL! SMALL SMALL SMAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!!!! oi......:rolleyes: what makes me put up with u....blah [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *glares at her* *eyes flash red* *growls*....

Nabashi: *looks at Thorn* No, Thorn! Don't! Just listen to her! Control your temper for once!

Thorn: *sigh*...*reluctantly folds the crossbow up and puts it away* *ties the folded up weapon to her left leg* *reaches and pulls her dagger out of it's sheath attached to her right leg*...*looks at it in the moonlight*...Small...But effective... It'll do. *shows it to Amber* Is this good?

Amber: *nods*

Thorn: *smiles*

Nabashi: *looks around the room quietly* *studies every portion of the room* They are hiding...in the walls...

Thorn: What?

Nabashi: *walks to a section of the wall* *stabs it* *A scream can be heard through the house* As I said before they are hiding in the walls...now if I am correct in about 2 seconds this place will be swarming with demons attacking us...so get ready...*shakes his head*