OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]Fenor walked to Nibashi and pulled out a bag, he sprinkled something on the wound and it healed.[/i]

Fenor: Old trick I learned from a human long ago. Old herbal trick. I got tons of medcines in my pockets... healing potions... herbal treatments... other things... The man that taught me was... my Brother you could say...

[i]Fenor looked down, obviously sad, and walked away. He sat down and looked up at the stars, silent.[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Fenor: I dunno father, and over three thousand years ago I was found by a woman. I was a child then, and I had wings and everything... Still the woman took me in, and took care of me. She had a son, my age, and we grew up together... She told me I was normal and not different... But I knew i was different. I had wings, come on! I grew up, and I was normal... My 'brother' taught me how to use herbs and such to do amazing things. Till.... I was 15 or so, and as soon as I turned 15 I transformed into My full demon self.. A demon visited me... And killed my adoptive mother, and told me of my heritage. I was forced to hell and was taught by satan... I came back a hudnred years later, but he was dead by then... So... I stay in this 15 year old for of me... Just to remember. Plus... I'm not to nice to see in my true form. But my brother, he was a genius at plants... Using his knowledge, I created new potions and such...

[i]Fenor became silent...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson][i]Fenor punched the ground and split the ground around the punch[/i]

Fenor: So much I lost... Damn... Everything I remember... Was a lie... and it's gone... People are so false... I cant believe how long it's been... since... that happened... 3000 years... of hell... and scars... and battles... and blood and demons... and all I ever wanted was to have someone or something... like me!... .. Goddamn it...

[i]Fenor cringed at saying God and sighed....[/i][/color]

Dante off in his lil apartment sleep.While he is sleep he is having a dream. He see's himself walking in a field as a lil kid.Everything around him is just white.There are kids playin and enjoying them selfs.His mother then comes to the lil boy who is himself she kiss him then startes to cry one tier dropped from her face.The tier was dark red mostly like blood shot red.Then once the tier hit the ground the area around him then went black then all the people that he saw just died.His mother just looked at him then stabed him into the chest then started to laughed in his face.His mother then vanished. then the lil kid then went grown. He was looking him self face to face.Then the other him, eye's turn red then wings strated to grow out his back then he was growning claws.Then once the demon him was in the full demon forum it then clawed his head off then Dante woke up.

Dante: AAAAHHHH!!!! Man why i'am starting to have this dreams agian? What does this all mean. *He then looks at his hands only to see that they where monstrous.* What what's going on? *he then startes shaking them and they go back to normal.* I need to find out what is happing to me. Every time this happends i get stronger and stronger what does it all mean.

[color=crimson][i]Fenor stood up silently and stared foreward, peering into the black. His face was serious and filled with thought.

Fenor slowly raised his hand to his waist or so, his hand points outward. He turned his hand over, where the palm facing up.

He looked down at his palm and stared at it.[/i]

Fenor: And I always thought being a human was the only true futility in the world....

[i]Fenor lowered his hand and a hard rain began to fall. He lookd upwards into the sky, his wet black hair falling on his face. He closed his eyes and stood there in the rain.

Nabashi took cover where Amber was laying. He noticed her awakened, and they began to speak in a low voice that Fenor couldnt hear[/i]

Fenor: So Futile... To even try. A slave for evil. Killed at the age of 15 so I could become a full demon... Killed for nothing but the cause horror. I never wanted to be this... But god's sense of humor seems to be lacking in this respect.

[i]Fenor's black baggy shirt and black jeans were drenched now, and so was he. Rain drops slowly dripped off the end of his wings. A drop of blood fell to the ground, and was assimilated by the rain...

A tear made of blood.

A demon's tear...

More of the tears of blood slid down Fenor's face and were washed away by the cold rain...[/i]

Fenor: Heh... I wish I could commit suicide... But i'm dead already... haha... Wonder if you could commit suicide when you're dead?

[i]A single claw extended from Fenor's finger... He put it to his wrist, and paused for a moment.

Another tear of blood came down his face, and his claw ripped into his wrist. He didnt cringe or anything...

He was pain constantly... This wasn no matter... Pain was a constant in his life...

He lowered his wrist, and a small trickle of blood flowed down onto the ground....

Fenor raised his arm, and stared at his wrist.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a potion. Sprinkled some of the liquid on him, and the wound closed up.... Fenor walked slowly to where Amber was, and sat down on the opposite side of the room, the occasional drop of blood coming from his eyes...[/i][/color]

Nabashi: *sits up* Ok so let me get this straight you were abanoed by a demon raised by humans, then taken back by the demon world and taught by Satan. Now if I am correct Satan doesn't teach just anyone. So you have to have been important to him some how....now if you are so important and you are protecting Amber, then what is she? The daughter of Satan or something? God what is going on! *starts pacing up and down* I have two demons both important helping me out, I don't know why, or where they are from. I have Thorn....THorn....fenor give me that potion you gave me NOW!

Fenor: *hands him the potion confused*

Nabashi: *runs down to Thorn* *looks at her wound* *the blackness has spread down* *looks at Fenor* How far along can this potion help?? No matter....*spreads the potion upon the wound* *it heals to some extent but isn't perfect* *looks at Thorn concerndly* *walks over to Fenor* She'll be fine right....

Fenor: I have no gaurantees but yes I think so...it will continue to heal the wound...even yours isn't completly healed....its evil is still seething through your vains. However it can no longer hurt you physically if the potion does not act quickly enough you will turn into Calla's puppet. So will your friend...Thorn...Luckily for Thorn hers wasn't as sever...she got more poison than of the evil.

Nabashi: *nods* Boy this day just keeps getting better and better....*shakes his head* Ok..I need to get some answers...You have to tell me who you and Amber REALLY are....You two can't be normal demons. Santan wouldn't bother tutoring you himself unless you were important. And if I am corrrect no important demon saves another demon unless that demon has significance. So that has to mean either both of you are royalty or Amber is....Whats going on.....

[color=crimson]Fenor: I dont know, Amber is special somehow I guess. As for my personal training... Well I dont know that either. I dont knowif Amber is the daughter of Satan, I thought she was the daughter of the demon that died at the front lines that day... She must be the daughter of Satan... Damn. Why didnt I see it before? Then, what does that make me?

Nabashi: So... Amber is the daughter of the antichrist?

Fenor: I believe so...

Nabashi: And you're....?

Fenor: Special... Why was I special?

Nabashi: Dont ask me...

Fenor: I could be.... Her brother?...

[i]Fenor got up and began to pace the floor....[/i]

Amber: .....
[/color]

Nabashi: *sits there amazed for a second* Boy am I gonna have one HELL of a story to tell my grandkids...if I live...Oh Yeah I helped the two heirs of hell beat demons...Oi...:rolleyes: Well lets see....*snaps up* Wait didn't Calla same something...what was it....She had to go tell her daddy or something like that....That means...*looks at Ken and Amber* HOLY ****! Calla is also Satan's daughter...and that means you three are related...of course thats why she is after you two....She wants to become ruler...Then...It is one of you two that will take the throne...Cuz why would she bother killing you if she was to take the throne....*paces around the roof*This all seems familiar....*thinks for a second* the....prophecy! Of course how dumb am I!! The ruler of hell shall be betrayed by his own blood. You two are that....So that means..Thorn and I...are sworn to protect you two....

Fenor: What?

Nabashi: When vampires are 10 in human years...they have to swear on an oath that if they ever come across the legends...they shall protect them...Thorn and I took it on the exact same day....that next day...Demons destroyed our village....me and Thorn have been living by ourselfs for 3 (Human years) By ouselves. It makes sense now...Satan wanted to kill us then so we coulnd't protect you now....thats why Calla has always focused on me and Thorn....*sits down stunned* God my head hurts....

[color=crimson]Fenor: And all this time I didnt know I had sisters. Strange. Eh... So... Calla is my sister. Amber as my sister I can handle, but her? I guess she might not be too happy to know i'm her older brother.... haha...

Amber: Heh...

Fenor: *turns to Nabashi* So Calla wants to be Queen of hell? mmm... That doesnt seem too good to me.... What all does this prophecy say? Does it go into detail of what will happen?[/color]

Nabashi: NO...it doesn't it just said that basically the fate of the world hell and heaven...lay in our hands...although I won't lie...if you go back disclaim your throne and give it to Calla...well she will probably make you two her right hand people...and well every one else will die and you guys will have a happy life....if you fight and we fail...well lets just say it won't be pretty....its up too you...If you choose to goo back to Hell and pledge your allegiance to Calla...I understand...Otherwise we have no time to waste...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]ooc: can someone help me, i have read it a few times and i am confuesed, where are you, where am i (ryu) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You are turned to stone where the Portal was... I'll fix the stone part...

----

[i]Fenor blinked and grinned[/i]

Fenor: Oops... Ryu is still stone right? *snaps fingers* Ok... there that's done...

----

And Amber, Nabashi and I are some distance from the Dead Portal, talking. It's raining outside, and it's nighttime...[/color]

[I]Meanwhile across town in an old abandoned barn the air erupts in black lightning and Calla tumbles to the ground. She pushes herself up on her elbows and grunts in pain as purple demon blood spills from her stab wounds and from the gash in her wing. Damn then both! How dare they defy her fathers wishes!! Well, she would be loyal to her race. Hell on earth was comming and she was the instrument of mankinds deliverence and if they got in her way again......she coughs blood and sinks back to the floor......she's in no state to fight right now.....first she must head home to heal and grow stronger.

Calla drags herself along the dusty floor and places her hand on the wooden wall. It seems to ripple for a moment then the fabric twists to be replaced by a gateway to hell, raging fires and twisted rocks that echoed with the screams of the tortured. Slowly she drags herself across the threshold and watches in satisfaction as the potrtal pops closed behind her.

Some time later, as hell is timeless in relation to the outside world.......

Calla rests on her knees on the floor of a dimly lit cavern that smells strongly of brimstone and decay. Along the walls fires rage in hollows in the rock and distant screams can be heard echoing through the halls.[/I]

Voice: You have failed me!!

[I]The sound of it was like breaking glass and a thousand screaming souls.[/I]

Calla: I tried!! If it was just the vampires they would have been no match for me but Fenor was there with another Demon.....

Voice: Amber.......

Calla: You know her?!?

Voice: Do not question me!!

[I]Calla bowed her head closer to the floor.[/I]

Calla: *In a quiet voice* Of course, I'm sorry. But that is the reason I am here.

Voice:.......

Calla: I may be strong for my age but my 250 years is no match for Fenors 3 milennia of battles........and the other is an unknown quantity. *Calla swallows nervously* If they are set to impete the progress of our plan then I may be forced to destroy them, and for that I will need more power. *She dares to say no more and kneels waiting in silence.*

Voice:........Granted

[I]From the concealing shadows at the rear of the chamber shoots a beam of pure blackness. It's very prescence seems to suck what little light there is from the room as it pierces Calla's chest. She screams in agony as it wracks her body with convulsions and black lightning but as these fade she rises to her feet, surrounded by a visible aura of black power.[/I]

Voice: No go and bring about destruction.

Calla: *Inclines her head slightly with a wicked grin* I hear and obey.

[I]She strides from the chamber towards the portal as hundreds of dark demon shapes break from the shadows to follow her.[/I]

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]You are turned to stone where the Portal was... I'll fix the stone part...

----

[i]Fenor blinked and grinned[/i]

Fenor: Oops... Ryu is still stone right? *snaps fingers* Ok... there that's done...

----

And Amber, Nabashi and I are some distance from the Dead Portal, talking. It's raining outside, and it's nighttime...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ooc: thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ryu: what the

ryu looks around the room puzzled

ryu: where did those bast**ds go

he flys through the roof and looks outside at the people

ryu: dam you

nabashi: hey look who it is

ryu: you aint seen the last of me

ryu then flies off into the distance

[color=crimson][i]Fenor's head snaps up[/i]

Fenor: Damn... There's a problem.... Goddamn it...

Amber: Huh?

Fenor: Calla... Her power has increased to beyond mine. There's only one way I could beat her...

[i]Fenor looked into the horizon, his eyes ablaze like that of a young man ready to go on an adventure...[/i]

Fenor: Her experience in battle is less... Than mine. By far... So If I could Play my Cards right... I might beat her...\

[i]Fenor's eyes closed and he sighed[/i]

Fenor: She has demons with her. Many. They are drawn to her power....

Amber: Is she coming this way?

Nabashi: yea, is she?

Fenor: I cant tell. All I know is I felt darkness envolp her soul... and he Wickedness increased ten fold... [/color]

Amber: Satan's daughter? you have got to be kidding me, i hate that arrogant ungrateful little....grrrrr...... *looks a fenor* You take the thrown? fine! i could care less about you and all your demon friends down in hell, in fact...i don't believe i'm the daughter of Satan...impossble!what a stupid idea! *crosses arms and scowls*

Nabashi: *looks at fenor* You realize that you arn't the only thats fighting her....*watches Amber stomp off* *muffles a laugh* I am sorry Amber, but you know we are telling the truth...you know very well that you are probably one of if not the strongest demon out there...I can despose of normal demons...I could not wish to dispose of either of you 3 without dieing myself....

[color=crimson]Fenor: Why are little sisters so ahrd to deal with... Heh.... *Amber glares back at him* Er....

[i]A loud crash happens nearby, and 15 demons surround Fenor. He immediately shoots upward into the sky...[/i]

Fenor: Pain, Hatred, Rise above, into my soul, into a demon I go.

[i]His beating wings fold around him and he plummets into front of Amber. The smell of evil and death attacks Nabashi's senses. Amber stands, use to the smell, and stares at Fenor.

His wings open up, and the figure of him as a demon stands. It is a grumsome sight, with thousands of scars all over his body. Several open wounds that constantly bleed are also there. Fenor raises his hand, and in a red flash his 5 foot long sword appears. On his other hand, his claws extend...[/i]

Fenor: ..... Heh..... First attackers to see what a rogue can do...

[i]Fenor disappeared in a bolt of black lightning and apeared above one of the 15, Fenor dug his claws deep into it's back, and ripped it's spine out. The lifeless body fell to the ground and Fenor took a bite of the flesh that was hanging off the spine. Another demon came at him, and Fenor threw the spine at it, hitting it and distracting it. Fenor swung his sword around, and chopped the distracted Demon in half, the two pieces of it falling to the ground, a bloody pool forming... [/color][/i]