OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

Nabashi: *stands there for a second trying to get used to the smell* Man...I miss my swords now!! *unsheaths his dagger and charges into the battle* *Runs and does and diving kick into one of the demons* *while they both are falling he stabs the knife into the demon and rips it down his chest* *turns around*

Amber: *sees Nabashi* He's changed again...

Nabashi: *eyes flicker blood red and fangs grown to a length of 4 inches* *looks around at all the demons* *smirks* Party Time!! *Runs back in and starts fighitng...biting any demon un aware that he is there*

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nabashi: *whips his head* Fenor stay here! *runs and climbs done the side of the building* *chases after Amber and tackles her* *hisses* What are you doing...

Amber: *cringes*

Nabashi: *eyes go wide* *they turn back green* *sits down next to Amber*.....Whats going on?? I can't control it anymore....*looks back at Amber* I WILL follow you no matter what!

[color=crimson]Fenor: Everyone who wants to hurt me dies... Hell Spawn Fury...

[i]A pentagram of made of fire springs up, and Fenor stands in the middle of it. He decends and spins his sword around....[/i]

Fenor: Boom...

[i]The pentagram exploded upward, and Fenor was engulfed inthe flames. The demons began to melt away, blood and all spilling downward onto the pentagram.

Sacrafices, to someone other than Satan...[/i]

Fenor: Mmmm... Dead... Nice to see pain... once again... heh...

[i]The fire of the pentagram disappeared, and a blood stained one forever was etched into the ground...

Fenor looked on his arm and there was a new cut...[/i]

Fenor: one cut for every 20 soul I have sacraficed... heh... And I have hundreds of cuts... haha...

[i]Fenor's wings wrapped around him and he transformed into his less grusome state. There was a bleeding wound on this form, the one he had just gotten. Fenor walked slowly twards where Amber had gone...[/i][/color]

Nabashi: *stands up* Which way Amber? *sees a figure* *unsheathes his dagger again* Hey you there come out and fight!!

Fenor: I am not sure you would want that now would you Nabashi...

Nabashi: *relaxes* Sorry...didn't think it was you...got kinda concerned with the whole explosion on top of the building...and gore flying everywhere...lol

Amber: *look to them, slowly getting up and backing away* i don't know who any of u are anymore....your changing...... *looks to Nabashi saddenned* your eyes....and Fenor.....and.....I can't stay here *turn runnng jumps into the air flying off dissapearing*

Amber: *look around focusing in the darkness* hmmm.... *she hears stiring behind her and turns around, surrounded by Demons, she screams then drops her dagger and freezes*

Demons: we've got you cornered:demon: :demon: :demon:

Amber: *silently watches them unmoving* bring it on..... *growls*

Nabashi: *hears the scream* Amber...*starts running towards the way he heard it* No....if she is screaming now...Calla will be coming soon....She doesn't want me to find her...so I won't I will just fight Calla...I am not letting Amber die...*climbs up the ladder* *sees Calla flying*

Calla: *lands on the ceiling* *Rips it open* Ha...Amber this is your last day!

Nabashi: CALLLAAA!! *runs up and tackles her while she was still staring in the hole* You are not touching her!

Calla: Well if it isn't the pest known as Nabashi...I will get rid of you once and for all tonight!! *sweeps the legs from under him* *stomps on his chest when he is on the ground* And unlike you I am not afraid to hit someone when they are down*

Nabashi: *coughs up blood* *smirks* Well if you want to play hard ball! *grabs her foot and flips her* *axe kicks her forcing her harder into the ground*

[color=crimson][i]From above Fenor decended and landed inside the warehouse, he landed so hard, it cracked the floor open...

He drew his sword and took out several of the demons without any effort

Fenor pulled out a potion, glanced at the label, written in code, and threw it onto the floor. A puff of white smoke appeared, and Fenor slowly entered it. The demons looked around, blinded by the smoke....[/color][/i]

[I]Nabashi and Calla begin to fight...it is obviouse from the start that Calla will win the battle but Nabashi fights with everything never the less[/I]

Nabashi: *flies to the edge of the building* *gets up slowly* *rubs his cheeK* If I transform..I can be stronger...*remembers Amber's fear* no....

Calla: What are you blabering about?

Nabashi: *looks at her* *runs back up to her* *kness her in the stomach then elbows her back* *jumps and rounhouse kicks her* *starts panting*

[color=crimson]Fenor: he's going to Die, I have to fight Calla. No one else can...

[i]Fenor Appears infront of Calla, and grabs her by the throat, He throws her upward, and she crashed through the roof. Fenor disappears, and soon Calla is seen being sent flying downward into a large collection of old crates.

Fenor descended and stares at the crates. There was a plume of dust blocking Fenor's vision. Suddenly, a foot flew out and hit him in the face, sending him flying backwards through the wall of the warehouse. Fenor walked back into the warehouse, a trickle of blood coming from his lip. He walked foreward twards the crates, and Calla walked out. She was bleeding slightly, but it stopped quickly. Calla and Fenor disappeared, and throughout the sky above they fought, explosions rocking the area....[/i][/color]

Nabashi: *gets up slowly looking at their battle* Damnit...I am too weak....*looks away* *slams his fist on the ground* If I would have just turned!! *flashes back to Amber's face again* I woulda been a monster....*sighs* Amber may still need help...*drops down* *starts fighting the demons*

Nabashi: *stops fighting and stares at Amber* *thinks And I thought I changed quickly* wait...oh crap where is my dagger...*grabs at his sheath* **** no wander! No matter! *dodges an demon jumps on the demons shoulders snaps the demons neck with his legs...flips off* Hey Amber...sorry to show up...don't run.,..I won't...turn again....*trips another demon*

[color=crimson][i]Fenor started yelling and charge Calla, she raised her arm and a beam emitted forth that went right into Fenor's shoulder. Fenor fell to the ground and didnt move. HE got up slowly and glanced at his shoulder. Blown away mostly, blood flowed from the wound to the floor.[/i]

Fenor: Beams... you want to use beams... Haha... beams... of magic? You want to try me? Fine...

[i]Fenor ascended and raised his hand, and a black beam engulfed Calla, sending her to the ground, where a large explosion ended the fall. A beam flew out from the smoke where Calla had been, and Fenor disappeared. Beams of magic began flying every which way, exploding all over. The area rocked every few seconds, and Fenor was doing well in the fight. But still, Calla still seemd to have a slight edge over him. Fenor slamed into the ground ontop of the demons Amber and Nabashi were fighting. Calla descended, kicked Fenor, and sent him flying upward. Fenors' wings began to flap and his upward ascent stopped. He was breathing heavily..[/i]

Fenor: *orced smile*... This is going a tad bit badly...

[i]Calla appeared infront of Fenor, and raised her hand, a beam emitted at point blank range and engulfed Fenor completely. Fenor was sent crashing to the ground behind Amber. Fenor looked at Amber with his eyes ablaze in anger. His wings encased him, and the heavy smell of dead fell onto the area. The wings parted, and the full demon stood in all his... grusomeness. His claws extended, and the flow from his wounds increased slightly. His tail appeared from behind and disappeared from veiw. He appeared above Calla, and sliced a small cut on her cheek and grinned. She threw a punch, but Fenor disaappeared. He appeared below and dug his claws deep into a demon that was about to strike Amber down. He ripped out the spine and skull, blood going all over him. Fenor ascended slowly, with the spine in hand. He suprised Calla by throwing the spine at her, she descended, and turned back watching the spine fly down and shatter on the concrete. She turned back to where Fenor had been, but he had disappeared. From over head, Fenor had his hand raised and a black orb was in his palm. He closed his eyes and a beam flew down hitting Calla, and sending her to where she landed right infront of Amber. Calla looked up with the maddest look she could possibly have. She raised her hand ready to strike Amber down, But Fenor appeared ifnront of Amber and kicked Calla upward, sending her flying across the room.[/i]

Fenor: See... i'm not what you think... I'm the one who'll be, what you never will be...

[i]Calla flew upwards, and Fenor, with his eyes closed, ascended. Calla raised her arm, and Fenor stood undaunted.[/i]

Calla: Sine I cant really beat you, I damn you back to hell...

Fenor: Impossible... Only Satan can do that...

Calla: Oh really?

[i]The ground opened up, and the screams of the tormented from hell echoed out. Fenor closed his eyes and transformed back into his human self.... He turned to Amber and shook his head.[/i]

Fenor: Dont die to her... Run if you have to... I might be in torment down there.. for a very... Long time...

Calla: GO!

Voice from below: Fenor, I have some very special Treatment for you... haha...

[i]Several demons came out and surrounded Fenor, clasping his hands and feet together with shackles. One of the demons raised a whip and lashed Fenor's back. The end of the whip was made of a toothed blade, thus tearing into Fenor's skin and ripping some of the flesh out. Fenor cringed slightly...

A staircase appeared at his feet, and whilst being lashed every few seconds, descended the 100 story staircase into hell. The ground close up over Fenor...[/i][/color]

Guest QuickSilver
fenor walked down to the bottom of the staircase where he could see a chair of somekind which was on fire. the chair spun around and sitting in it was ryu

[color=crimson]Fenor: *breathing heavily as blood flows from the rips in his back from the lashings all thw way down, he had been lashed for around 4 hours down the steps...* You... are... Ryu... No?

Ryu: Yes, I am Ryu.

Fenor: Tell me Ryu, of my punishment.

Ryu: You will be executed within 4 hours by satan. Intill your execution, you will be lashed from all sides.

Fenor: A tad bit much, isnt it?

Ryu: Silence! Satan orders it so.

Fenor: Very.... Well...

[i]Fenor was lashed a few times, and stumbled twards another chamber....[/i][/color]

Guest QuickSilver
ryu walks up to fenor and slaps him down to the ground

ryu: fool :laugh: if it was up to me you wouldnt die but dad says different

fenor: why..............