OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Nabashi: *looks around the room quietly* *studies every portion of the room* They are hiding...in the walls...

Thorn: What?

Nabashi: *walks to a section of the wall* *stabs it* *A scream can be heard through the house* As I said before they are hiding in the walls...now if I am correct in about 2 seconds this place will be swarming with demons attacking us...so get ready...*shakes his head* [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *looks at Amber* Can I use the crossbow now?

Amber: No.

Thorn: Damn.... *holds up her dagger and waits for the enemy to attack*

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nabashi: *looks around his eyes flashing red then back to green* *sees movement* *gets ready for an ambush* Get ready...

*three demons come charging right at him and run straight into him*

Nabashi: *stumbles back from the blow* *recovers and quickly staabs one with his dagger* *dodges a blow from another demon* *sees demons creeping along the shadows of the room* Watch out! There are more in here than you guys think! They are all in the shadows! Be prepared!! *ducks* *punches then demon then trips him* *while the demon is falling runs up and thrust his dagger into the demon*

Guest QuickSilver
another 5 demons come swarming into the room, before anyone can attack ryu comes up through the floor.

ryu: stupid humans

ash: thats the demon from the ally

thorn shouts a bow at ryus head but ryu grabs the arrow before it makes contact with his head.he then throws the arrow down, ryu the puts his arms out to stop the other demons from attacking

ryu: fools

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]another 5 demons come swarming into the room, before anyone can attack ryu comes up through the floor.

ryu: stupid humans

ash: thats the demon from the ally

thorn shouts a bow at ryus head but ryu grabs the arrow before it makes contact with his head.he then throws the arrow down, ryu the puts his arms out to stop the other demons from attacking

ryu: fools [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *growls* *shoves a strand of her long silver hair out of her face* *eyes flash red* I'm not a human... And I resent being called one... I'm a ******* vampire.

Ash:....*hears her say she resents being called a human* *scowls*

Thorn: Sorry, Amber... But my instinct is killing me here. *pulls out her crossbow* *unfolds it* *loads an arrow* *shoots it at a demon standing next to Ryu*

*the arrow hits the demon in the head, and passes right through the middle of his skull and moves onto the demon behind him, so on and so forth* *the line of hit demons discintigrates into ashes*

Thorn:...*growls* *bares her fangs* *snarls*

Guest QuickSilver
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Nabashi: *stops fighting* *steps face to face with Ryu* I shoulda known it was you....I could smell you a mile away! *flips back a couple feet* Lets go! And by now you should know! I am not a human! *eyes flash red* *bares his fangs* Come on! [/B][/QUOTE]

ryu: fine by me

ryu goes to punch nabashi who quickly blocks it and upercuts ryu in the stomache. ryu then clubs him on the back of the neck and they both jump back

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by super goku [/i]
[B]

ryu: fine by me

ryu goes to punch nabashi who quickly blocks it and upercuts ryu in the stomache. ryu then clubs him on the back of the neck and they both jump back [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *raises her crossbow, preparing to shoot at Ryu the second Nabashi gets a chance to pin him* *bares her fangs* *growls at Ryu* Hurt him... And you die....

Ryu: *while fighting* I'm already dead, bi***!

Thorn: Well, then... I'll send you to hell...

Ryu: I've been there, and it's quite nice. Thank you.

Thorn: F***.... Then I'll send you to heaven...?

Ryu: NOOOOO!!!!!!! *hisses* *continues to fight*

Thorn: *quietly laughs* *hisses at him, and struggles to control her sudden bloodlust at the sight of the battle* *continues to hold the bow, ready to attack*

Guest QuickSilver
ryu and nabashi go at it again and some how ryu pins nabashi down.

thorn: die

she then shouts a arrow at ryu who doges it but it still hits is leg

ryu: you b**ch

thorn: so is your mama

ryu then pulls the arrow out of his leg and the wound quickly heals

[color=crimson]Fenor: Quite Boring really... *Stares at the fight*

[i]Fenor raises his hand and Ryu freezes... His finger tips turn grey, and the rest of his body turns to stone...[/i]

Fenor: And exactly what is the trouble with this person you guys are having? If it's a matter of nothing I can un change him....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Fenor: Quite Boring really... *Stares at the fight*

[i]Fenor raises his hand and Ryu freezes... His finger tips turn grey, and the rest of his body turns to stone...[/i]

Fenor: And exactly what is the trouble with this person you guys are having? If it's a matter of nothing I can un change him....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: :wow:....Uhhhhh..... *stares at the stone-Ryu* *growls lightly*

Nabashi:...*gets up off the stone body* *coughs*...

Fenor:....Hm?

Nabashi: I mean.... Huh? *looks up and sees the other demons snarling at them* I mean, let's get 'em!

Thorn: *shrugs* *nods* *loads her crossbow* *fires at the demons, killing 3 of them with a single arrow* *grins* *pats the crossbow* God, I love this thing... *fires another arrow*

Nabashi: *pulls out a dagger and gets to work*

Fenor: *stands back and watches them*

Amber: *charges at the demons, and slashes at a few of them with her dagger*

Amber: *looks to fenor* don't ask me why i hang with these vampires, but i've taken a liking to that persistent boi *leans against the wll watcing the fight* i would help.....but it'd be againstmy race *smirks* plus i have faith in them being able to defeat their opponents....

[color=crimson]Fenor: Quite Interesting really...

Everyone: Hm?

Fenor: Seems... these arent the only demons around...

Everyone: Hmmmm?!

Fenor: *points downward at the floor* Portal is closed right?

Everyone: Mhm...

Fenor: *points to the walls* Hiding in the walls? Or are the walls the portal?

Everyone: O_o... O_O...

Fenor: I've said too much.... Heh... But watch... *leans against the wall, and mutters something, The wall opens up, and there stands the outskirts of hell...*

Everyone: .....

Fenor: *walks back into the room and murmers something else and the walls change back into solid walls, Leans agains the wall* And that my friends, Is one of the many secrets I know...

Thorn: Secrets?

Fenor: *points foreward at the wall opening, a blast of the smell of undead and demons attacks everyones senses heavily* You might want to pay attention to your fight...[/color]

Nabashi: *keeps fighitng* Well while you arn't fighting could I atleast have your dagger?

Amber: If you insist *drops it right in a demons head*

Nabashi: Thanks...I think...*continues fighting with two daggers* *stabs two demons at once then throws them into a group* Lets go!

[color=cimson]Fenor: This is going kinda far... *points at the portal, with demons flying up from below* You think we should close this one?

Amber: We'd become rogues...

Fenor: All the more fun, my dear... *grins evily, his wings beat once in pleasure at the thought of adventure, being hunted by everyone... More things to kill...*

[i]Fenor stares at Amber, waiting to see if she wants to close the portal...[/i][/color]

[color=crimson]Fenor: Might as well become rogues... 3000 years of boredom of stealin souls... *yawn*

[i]Fenor raised his hands and the wall flashed brightly, the portal disappeared, and a pentagram in red blood slowly appeared on the wall. The portal was closed. Fenor raised his hands heavenward, and the remaining demons disappeared in a red flash into hell...[/i]

Fenor: Well... now i'm going to be wanted by satan... fun...

Amber: heh...[/color]

Nabashi: *walks away from the building* *walks down a shawdoes alleyway and goes back to his house* *slams his door behind him* I said I wouldn't turn..I promised myself...I help out for 130 years! What made me do it? What made me lust! *shakes his head* I am as bad as a demon now...

Amber: *tilts head and follows Nabashi, walks through the door like a ghost* as bad as a demon?:( you still think like that after Fenor and I helped u close the port hole?thats nice to know u used us....now i know why i don't trust any of u! :flaming: *turns storming out again going through the wall like a ghost, flies up to to Fenor* Rogues yes..now how will we possibly avoid Satan's creatures?

[color=crimson]Fenor: Avoiding them will be hard...

Amber: Mhm...

Fenor: Well... I was the second in command in hell once... I believe I can handle myself well... But I havent seen you in a bit, how are your skills as a Demon Knight? I remember you were the best student at the Training Grounds of Nightmares...[/color]