OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Calla reclined languidly against the tiled roof of the warehouse, watching as Nabashi dicovered the body of his friend. She ran her hands through her short blonde hair and smiled to herself as he mourned over the body and carried it home in his arms. Such exquisite pain! She leaned forward over the roof to watch, her tail flicking in excitement as he disappeard around the corner. This emotion humans called love could be the harbinger of such intense suffering. She grinned and streched again, the sun was rising and she should be heading home soon, it wouldn't do to have the humans see her, not yet anyway. She leant back again, no, they would know all the wonders she had to show them soon enough. Calla spread her wings and prepared to fly when a scuffing noise from the alley below caught her attention.[/I]

Nabashi: Calla!! *He squinted up at the building, even though her form was concealed by the still present gloom* I know you're up there!

[I]Calla dropped lightly to the floor in front of the vampire[/I]

Calla: Well now.........Nabashi..........long time no see........*She flexed provocatively in front of him*

Nabashi: You killed my friend!!! *He bunched his hands into fists and prepared to charge at her* You had no need to do that, he had no fight with you!!

[I]By now Nabashi was quaking with rage and struggling to restrain himself. Only the though of the destruction a clash between two such powers could bring was keeping him in check[/I]

Nabashi: Why? *It came out as barely more than a whisper*

Calla: *Shrugs and grins* Beacuse I was bored.

Nabashi: I will kill you, I swear it! One day you will lie dead at the point of my sword!

Calla: Now now Nabashi. Don't get carried away, the suns comming up soon, and poof! She made a flick with her hand. So what brings a nice vamp like you to a hell hole like this?

[I]Calla watches Nabashi walk away, her head cocked to one side.[/I]

Calla: Vampires repected, hah! All you are is parasitic creatures, even lower than the pathetic human cattle you feed off!! And as for your wish, be careful what you wish for........the world will
be "right", when my master walks the earth and disgusting halflings like yourselves are made to burn in the eternal fires of hell!! Until then I bid you hell too, but be careful, you may be seing it sooner than you think!

[I]She took flight in a flurry of black leather wings and flew low over Nabashi's head into the brightning glow of the rising sun[/I]

Nabashi: *mutters as she flies by* *yells at her* You shall die by my sword I swear!! *goes back to his house* *kneels at his bed* *stares at his friends body* Why...why did she have to pick you...she knew it was you....I will get revenge I swear!! *whipes away a tear and slams his fist on the ground* I will kill her!

Amber: *silently appears at his side* i don't know a hell and i never will....and i am not the one whom killed your friend....and why should vampires be respected? while you are respected we are disraced...and thought of as evil beasts! *watches him whipe away a tear* oh stop that! now don't get me wrong i'm not doing this for YOU i'm doing this to proove how strong satan's creatures are and shouldn't shed tears, save the embarrasment! *puts a hand up to the dead corpse, closes her eyes and the listless corpse slowly begins to show sign of life, and move, she quickly dissapears back into the shadows before the victim was fully healed*

Dante fallows some deomens into a old abandoned house.

Dante: You might as well come out on i know you are here.

Then a tall dark figure comes from out of the wall.With hideous face and body and with blood driping off his finger tips.

Dante: So i see you decided to show you real forum.For what you did to that lady i going to have to kill you and your friends that are also hiding in the shadows.

Demon guy: Wait you are Dante.Why are you killing your own kind you should join us.For there is a war coming and we could use someone with your abilities.We have been looking for you along time now.We are post to bring you back with us if we ever found you.

Dante: First off i'am not your own kind. I'am only half a demon.I kill your kind cause they don't desire to live.Now about you having to take me back with you that's not gonig to happend.

Demon: That's a shame i guess we are gonig to have to kill you then.

Then Dante puts a smile on his face and laughs a lil.Then Dante reached for his guns and was about to shot intill he saw that the walls on the house where moving.He was looking around at the walls then alot of monster's then started to jumped off the walls.

Dante:(looked at his guns) Time to goto work boys.

He then does a flip over one demon then start shooting him threw the stomach. He then dropped on the floor then started to spin.As he was spinning he was also shoting,shooting all the demons in the legs and ankles.He came to his feet then puted the guns away then grabed out his sword then run a one demon and slashed his head off then one demon then jumpped down from the seiling cutted Danet in the back.Dante then grabed his gun then started to shot throw his coat at also hit the demon. The hole battle lasted about 32mins. Once it was over Dante came out with blod all over him and was barley walking he then fell against a wall and sat there to rest

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Nabashi: *bows his head* Thank you Amber...*looks at his friend* You ok Thorn...*nods* rest now.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *sits up* *rubs her forehead*...Where...Am I? What happened? Nabashi, what's going on? I can't remember....

Nabashi: Hush. Just relax... You need rest...

Thorn: Rest... But... But...

Nabashi: Hush. I'll tell you later... Just sleep...

Thorn: *sighs*...*reluctantly nods*...Fine... *lies back down* *closes her green eyes and sleeps*

Amber: *walking down an ally*

Demon: *walks up behind her* Giving us demon a bad name aren't u?

Amber: *stops and doesn't turn to face him* does it really matter what i choose to do?

Demon: u saved a life!

Amber: *turns to him* so?

Demon: we do not do that..and u must be eliminated *pulls out his sword*:demon:

[B]Nabashi: *draws his sword and starts walking out the door*

Thorn: What are you doing?

Nabashi: Going for a walk *throws on a cloak and leaves* [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn:...*watches him leave*....And leave me behind? No way... *grabs a black jacket, put it on* *grabs her crossbow, and puts her dagger in it's sheath attached to her leg* *walks out the door and silently follows him in the shadows*

Amber: *whips around seeing Nabashi and the Demons* what are you doing!?!

Demon: hes trying to help his wittle demon friend *laughes*

Amber: :flaming: *turns flip kicking the sword out of his hand stabbing the demon straight through the heart* *rips the dager out of is heart and allws his dead corpse to drop to the ground* *turns to Nabashi* u ok?

Amber: *tilts head watching him run back into the shadows* whats the hurry vampire? :smirk: you'll probably only hear this once from me, but thanx... *quietly murmurs and turns walking back down deeper into the ally*

Nabashi: *laughs in the shadows* Its a trick us vampires learn...make em think we are running...catch em off gaurd....and off goes their head...its quiet fun...*comes out of the shadows grinning* Oh and you are welcome..OH and Thorn you can come out...I taught you everything you know about tracking someone....I know you....*grins*

[B]Nabashi: *laughs in the shadows* Its a trick us vampires learn...make em think we are running...catch em off gaurd....and off goes their head...its quiet fun...*comes out of the shadows grinning* Oh and you are welcome..OH and Thorn you can come out...I taught you everything you know about tracking someone....I know you....*grins* [/B][/QUOTE]

Thorn: *steps foward* Damn you... *grins*

Nabashi: *laughs*

Thorn: Should we head back now?

Nabashi: No, not yet... I'd like to look around...

Thorn: *shrugs* Fine... And I'll tag along... It'll give me a good chance to ask you what's been happening... I'm really confused, and can't remember much...

Nabashi: Fair enough... You have your weapons?

Thorn: Mhm. *holds up her crossbow, and points to the dagger strapped to her leg*

Nabashi: Good... Let's go, then...

*Nabashi walked off, with Thorn close behind*

Nabashi: There are alot of demons out lately I wanna see where they are coming from...first lets get out of this light...*goes over to the shadows* Thorn do you remember anything...You told me before Calla attacked you that you thought you found out where they were coming from..