OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson]Fenor: Well... why dont we find those people you were with... They cant really hurt us I dont think... I've died before... And the scars of battle wiegh heavily on my true form...

Amber: ..... I dunno.... but we're rogues.... will they trust us?

Fenor: I've been pretty much a rogue for the past a thousand years, searching for you my dear.

Amber: For me?

Fenor: Your father made me promise to guard you milady. Yes I remember... one thousand years ago... The battle of Heavens Guard, Front lines. General Grath, Father of you. An angel struck him down, and I was there at his death. He told me to guard his daughter in the training grounds and forever, and that was an order. He grinned as the angels pulled back after losing their general as well, and slowly died. He murmered that order over and over, and as his friend It was my pleasure to do it.

Amber: .....

Fenor: So for the past thousand years, I have been following you.....

Amber: ....

Fenor: And I shall till I die.... For I never go back on my word....[/color]

Nabashi: *runs up and catches up to Amber and Fenor* Amber...I'm sorry...thats not what I ment...I don't think of you two as demons...I think of you two as friends....and it is my fault you two are rogues....So I want to help you! I would be honored if I could fight by your side...oh and *hands her her dagger back* Heres your dagger...

[I]Calla flew desperately across the rooftops of the buildings, skimming low and fast as she raced to reach the portal in time. Damn Ryu, damn him back to hell to suffer in eternal torment, how dare he do this!!! Disregarding orders was one thing, thats what made him such a great general, but siding with a bunch of half breed vamps and their human fodder was enough to turn her stomach. She could feel the seething energies of the portal shifting even as she approached........ then damn, too late, blackness and dead space[/I]

[I]Calla let out an inhuman howl of anguish and outside the warehouse the others lifted thier heads to listen[/I]

Thorn:.......what the.........*bares her fangs*

[I]She swooped in on silent wings and landed heavily facing Fenor.[/I]

Fenor: Calla, so nice to see you here......

Calla: So you've finally done it......

Fenor: :therock:

Calla: I always said you would turn against us, and now to the shame of our entire race I have been proven right.

Thorn: Lets just kill this one too and get it over with.

[I]She brings up her crossbow and fires off a bolt straight at Calla's head. The demon offers Thorn her most gracious smile as she plucks the bolt out of thin air and snaps it between the fingers of one hand[/I]

Calla: *Sighs and shakes her head* Just no fun anymore......... you'll have to do better than THAT *smirks* if you want to even get close to me. I've killed you once before and if you don't start being nice to me, I may have to do it again!

Nabashi: I'll kill you.........*goes to charge at Calla but Fenor restrains him*

Calla: *Smirks* And you! *Her eyes burn red as she glares at Fenor* I bring [I]you[/I] a message. You have closed the portal bfor now, but that is not the only way. I am not alone and I will fight you until every last one of you is delivered into hells waiting caress. My father will have you head for this, it's eyeless stare will forever guard the gates to his palace where your eternal soul will burn in agony for all time!! Now die!!!!

[I]She sprang lightly into the air on cloven hooves and headed not away from the group but straight at them. She reached behind her and pulled out one of her swords.[/I]

Fenor: Everybody down!

[I]Howling like a maniac she swung at the group and caught Nabashi a glancing blow across the cheekbones[/I]

Calla: Now you will taste the hand of death!!

[I]She flew off into the distance.[/I]

Nabashi: That was a close one.

Fenor: *Sighs* Too close I'm affraid. Callas swords were forged in the fires of hell themselves, even the smallest scratch is deadly poison to anyone who is not a demon.

OOC: I think Calla is going to "develop" a few more powers as there seem to be only 2 of us bad guys left, not that I mind I like to be evil MUHAHAHAHAH!!! :devil: :D

[color=crimson]
"as there seem to be only 2 of us bad guys left"

*in a cartoony voice* She Dont know me bery well do she? Hehehehe....
----

[i]Fenor looked in the direction Calla went[/i]

Fenor: I have betrayed no one... And I believe ... I think I need a talk with her..

[i]Without moving Fenor disappeared in a red flash, and appeared along side Calla, who did a double take to her left and smirked...[/i]

Fenor: Let's get one thing straight, I am on no one's side. The portal I closed was the one that was threatening Amber, who I swore to protect.... Nothing more, nothing less.

Calla: You still closed it!

Fenor: You know how many portals there are, and you know where the biggest one is. One equals nothing, and more can be opened. I can open one as easy as Satan could, Since I was his pupil.

Calla: ..... I have no time for this.....

Fenor: You have all the time in the world, milady. Heh...

[i]Lightning bolts emit from Fenor's body, and he disappeared....

A rush of wind came over Amber and the others, and Fenor reappeared....[/i][/color]

[I]Calla alighted on an old brick chimney and licked the vampire blood from her sword, before sliding it home with a soft whoosh. Interesting...... daddy would be pleased she wasn't going to have to kill his favourite general. *She squimed in excitement and clapped her hands*, this game was just staring to become fun.[/I]

Calla: Oh Nabashi :smooch: you seem to be the only one here who want's to have any fun. Well you can't play by yourself, so I guess I'll have to oblige......

[I]She hurtled towards the vampire and struck him in the jaw with her fist. His head snapped back from the impact and while he was reeling she let her momentum carry her around and planted a kick with her hoof squarely in his chest. She dropped lightly to the floor and stood ready as Nabashi got his wind back for his next attack[/I]

Calla: *Smoothes her short blonde hair* This is fun, and you know the best bit *giggles* you're going to die anyway. As we speak the poison is working deeper into your body. I give you what.....a couple of days at most, but if you fight me then your blood starts pumping faster......*she stretches out her arms and starts to spin*........and faster......*she whips round again and comes to face him with both her swords in her hands*..........it's terribly painful you know..........it's what I used on your little friend *she inclines her head to Thorn*...........now she was lots of fun! Maybe I'll try it on one of these others too.

Nabashi: :flaming: :mad: :flaming:

Calla: So what'll it be [I]halfbreed[/I]?

Nabashi: *stares at his gash* *looks up eyes red* You just called me a halfbreed? *growls* No one calls me a half breed! *throws his dagger aside* *charges at her and punches her in the face the sweeps her legs from under her* *kicks her in the side before she hits the groudn* *steps back a couple feet* *starts panting looks at his wound* Its growing black...*shakes his head* No matter I will still kill you!! *charges back at her* *punches her in the stomach then roundhouse kicks her* And thats for thorn!! I swear I will kill you!

Amber: *flies up behind Calla unexpectedly, takes her dagger and jabs it straight into Calla's back between her wing spots*:demon: *kicks Calls down to the ground, putting a foot on her back, rips out the dagger and slices Calla's frailed wing* can't fly away now can u? :flaming: and thats for Nabashi....

Nabashi: *grabs his dagger and walks up to Calla* *stares at her for a second* *thrust the dagger up* Good bye Calla see you in hell! *hessitates for a second* *slams the dagger right next to her face* *walks back* Its dishonorable to attack a foe on the ground...I want to die honored...*looks at his wound* *winces* *collapses*

[color=crimson]Fenor: Should I step in... Nah... it would be unfair...

[i]Fenor watches as Calla gets up and hits Amber through a wall...[/i]

Fenor: Ah... time to jump in... She hurt Amber...

[i]The sky darkens, as Fenor's wings encase him... Screams come from within his wings, and the scent of evil drenches everyone's senses...

Lightning bolts strike from above, and thunder rolls across the clouds... Fenor's wings open up again, and a red figure with a bloody face and scars all over his body emerges. His claws are some 10 inches long, and his wings have scars all over them now as well. A tail emerges that has a flame tip on it, and several spikes along it...

Nabashi stabs the Calla, and Amber gets up slowly. FEnor walks twards Calla and smirks.[/i]

Fenor: Die honorably... I dont need to... heh...[/color]

Grr 3rd edit - I type too slow :mad:
--------------------------------------------------

[I]Calla slowly pulled herself up to stare at Fenor, and glared around her at the others closing around her with weapons poised.[/I]

Calla: *Runs her hand over her face.* Now look what you've done, I've got all mad *sighs* and I always get pufy when I'm mad. *Pants as blood starts to flow from the wound in her back**Watches as the others start to advance* And you lot have got to go!

[I]She closes her eyes briefly and the air around the fighters seems to thicken. The fabric of reality twists for a moment then from the shadows around the edge of vision, creeping black shapes begin to form.[/I]

Calla: Well, you know what I'd love to stay and play, it's just getting exciting, but I have work to do here and I'm sure all of you are going to have enough fun here without me. *To Fenor* You have crossed me for the last time Fenor, you have proven to me and my father where your loyalties lie.....he will be most displeased with this interference in the plan. *Giggles and wiggles her fingers in a wave.* Oh and Fenor, you're not the only one who knows that little trick. *In a crackle of black lighting Calla is gone.*:flaming:

[color=crimson]Ignore that other post post...
-------

[i]Fenor's wings enclose him again, and in a rush of wind his 15 year old form appears...[/i]

Fenor: Yes well... quite ugly arent I? *notices Amber and Nabashi fainted* Ah good! No one saw me... haha...

[i]Fenor walks to amber and picks her up, and sets her down next to Nabashi.[/i]

Fenor: She should wake up soon... Nabashi... mmm... he'll be ok... heh...[/color]