OtakuBoards

Slayfest (play)

Gohan

Thorn: Uhhh... *reluctantly follows Nabashi, after looking back at Amber and smiling a quick thanks into the shadows*

Nabashi: *stops and speaks after a few minutes of silence*...Do you remember?

Thorn: *stops* *growls lightly*...No...I don't.....I don't remember a thing....

Nabashi:...*stares into the night sky* *softly cusses*

Thorn: *looks at the ground*..I'm sorry... *looks at him* *shakes her head slightly* *walks on, her crossbow at her side*...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dante then get's up from off the wall. Then shakes his head he looks at his wonds to see how bad they look and they are all gone. "Well being a half demon does have it's good side.Now lets see if there are anymore out there." He looks up then jumps on top of a roof. Then runs and jumps from roof to roof.Looks all over to find some demons and yet fail to find any. "I can't belive this you kill some word get's out and they all leave has to be some out there." But then as he is jumping from to roof top to roof top he starts to hear people talking so he goes there to see what is going on.

Dante over hears there conversation about demons so he decides to go down there to see if they where also demon hunters.Dante jumps down behind them.

Dante: You guys don't know me but i over heard you talking about demons and i wanted to know if you guys are also demons hunters like myself.If you are i was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind my help.

Amber: well first of all u n yer lil girlfriend can't go arund wielding weapon like that or u'llget me killed
*turns her glance to dante* excuse me but i am a demon -.- what are you going to do? kill me? go right ahead! try

Dante looks at the two.

Dante: I didn't come for no trouble when i was up there on the roof i just over heard you guys talking about demons so i thought you also killed them. Reason why i asked for you guys help cause i was thinking that if you find that demon hide out place then maybe i can get some answer's that i need.From some demon guy who has been trying to find me.

Amber: oh so u think you part of my company eh, nabashi? *kisses him* a demon and a vmapire don't mix do they *laughes then look at Dante* join us....hm.....r u human or sumthin? *looks over him* ya'll look the same to me

Nabashi: *Wide eyed* Me leader?? Oi...*studies Dante for a second* Hm....well I guess but you will have to have a quieter weapon... Guns can be heard for blocks..*turns to Amber* Speaking of weapons what am I going to use if I can't use my swords *looks at his swords for a second*