Inuyasha Fandom Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 here's one for ya: If life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eye and haul ***.
Skye Posted April 25, 2009 Posted April 25, 2009 [size=1]If life gives you lemons, make grapejuice - then step back and watch everyone wonder how you did it. You just sarcasm'd all over my happy moment.[/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted April 26, 2009 Author Posted April 26, 2009 [color=#9933ff][size=4][font=monotype corsiva]Glad this is up and running again. Thanks Okay so I have some new ones: [B]When you have to brag about how good you are you probably aren't as good as you think you are.[/B]-Me to my friend's soon to be boyfriend. Needless to say when you say something like that you get people thinking you're mean. [B]I have a dream, and in it something eats you[/B]-Happy Bunny [b]Please tell me you didn't make any drunken confessions of love[/b]- Me to a friend after she went out drinking. [B]Better a smart *** than a dumb ***- [/B]my boyfriend who is both at times. :animeswea [B]People begin their lives at once when they are able to live for something other than themselves[/B]- Albert Einstein. [B]When life gives you lemons throw them back harder[/B]- unknown [b]When life gives you lemons squirt them into the eyes of your enemies[/b]- Happy Bunny [b]Using large words that you don't know the meaning of doesn't automatically make you smarter[/b]- one of my friends about my ex husband. So that's all I have for now. Can we keep this thread going?[/color][/font][/size]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/christianity.jpg[/IMG]
Sara Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Inuyasha Fandom'][IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/christianity.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE][size=1]What on earth was the purpose of posting that image? Can a poorly compressed, artefacted-to-hell, [i]text only[/i] black and white JPEG really express the point more clearly than simply typing it out?[/size]
Skye Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [size=1]Of course, lovely Chibi! [b]"I would never be able to have the username Jerkface; someone would call me by it and I'd get offended before I remembered it was my username."[/b] - me on WoW upon seeing someone with the character named Jerkface. [b]They say that getting in a car with a drunk driver is dangerous, but so is driving with someone else who's drunk and very persuasive.[/b] - my boyfriend [b]Closets are for clothes. Really fabulous clothes.[/b] - my very gay friend [b]Me:[/b] I will now say something random. Variegated purple diamond. [b]My brother:[/b] [who has not been listening] What'd you say about a purple dildo? There will be more... as soon as I remember them...[/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted April 26, 2009 Author Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Of course, lovely Chibi![/size][/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Thanks... Uh Chibi one or Chibi two? Anyways more quotes? [B]Vie es belle. Et elle commence demain[/B]- I either spelled it wrong or something, but basically this is French for Life is beautiful and it begins tomorrow. I know I spelled tomorrow wrong, but I got the rest of it right. And the truth is that life does begin tomorrow. Despite my bad French. [B]They say that the quickest way to a man's stomach is through the stomach. But I find that punching a hole into the breastbone is a lot faster[/B]- unknown [B]Irish diplomacy- the art of telling a man to go to Hell in such a way that he looks forward to making the trip[/B]- Irish saying Ok hat'll be it from me for tonight.[/color][/size][/font]
chibi-master Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Thanks... Uh Chibi one or Chibi two?[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE] Probably both of us. Yeah, we're just that awesome.:catgirl: [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=3][B]They say that the quickest way to a man's stomach is through the stomach. But I find that punching a hole into the breastbone is a lot faster[/B]- unknown[/color][/size'][/font][/quote] Really? I find that getting to a person's stomach through their stomach is pretty quick as it is.:animeswea
Skye Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [size=1][b]They say the way to a mans heart is through is stomach. I say they're aiming about ten inches too high.[/b] - Me. Constantly.[/size]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 The **** you hear about me might be true, but the again itmight be as fake as the ***** who told you You're so fake, you make BARBIE look real You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you ******* are all the same! I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse! Do not set yourself on fire. It kinda hurts. Caution: Zombies may be flammable
Sara Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']The **** you hear about me might be true, but the again itmight be as fake as the ***** who told you I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse![/QUOTE][size=1]Misogynist language AND homophobia! You must be a real treat to hang out with.[/size]
chibi-master Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][size=1]Misogynist language AND homophobia! You must be a real treat to hang out with.[/size][/QUOTE] Actually, Inuyasha Fandom is homosexual. Therefore, it would be a bit confusing if he were homophobic. But the language part, yeah, you're 100% right about that. [B]So was she born this negative? I mean, did the doctor bring her out to you with a big black storm cloud with thunder and lightning over her head, or did the cloud just accumulate over the years as a result of living somewhere as humid as WNY?[/B]- me asking my best friend's mom why said best friend is so negative all the dang time.
Botar Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1][b]They say the way to a mans heart is through is stomach. I say they're aiming about ten inches too high.[/b] - Me. Constantly.[/size][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] Wo, thats a pretty sexy qoute! "**** religion, **** religion, **** religion, **** religion, **** religion." - Propagandhi.[/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted April 26, 2009 Author Posted April 26, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Probably both of us. Yeah, we're just that awesome.:catgirl: Really? I find that getting to a person's stomach through their stomach is pretty quick as it is.:animeswea[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I meant to say heart! I can't believe I messed that one up! But you're right we are that awesome. We just blind others with our awesomeness. [B]They say that a smile is free to the giver and welcome to the receiver, but when someone cuts me off in traffic I think any international F-you gesture will do[/B]- me [B]Becky: I think I may have to cancel tonight, I've a headache that's kicking my *** Me: Oh no Becky you said *** now you'll have to go to jail Becky: No, I have a get out of jail free card[/B] A text message gone very odd between my best friend and I. My daughter tells anyone who swears they're going to jail so that's where the jail time came in [B]So, now that you're on the pill does that mean that we won't be hearing from you again?- [/B]Me to my friend in Iraq who was just put on Ambien for combat stress and sleeping disorders.[/color][/font][/size]
Botar Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"] "You know that one part in someones directions that say, 'If you hit the train tracks, you've went to far.' ku-kunk, ****. -Dane Cook, [/COLOR]
Skye Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 [size=1]"[b]Your throws of extacy send me into throes of amusement. Rouge is a color. A rogue is not. "Your stupid." - my stupid what?[/b]" - an icon bashing bad grammar. "[b]Someone tell me what wan't is a contraction of and I'll understand why people spell it like that.[/b]" - me, upon seeing three comments in a row spelling want as "wan't."[/size]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted April 27, 2009 Posted April 27, 2009 Papa Smurff, can I lick your ***? - song title Please don't ask, I had to watch a vid on that....... I just wanted to tell you your cooter smells a little fishy today - me, saying that to this stuck up **** i have to deal with everyday who had her friend push me, and i happened to fall face first into her coochie..... trust me, that's a place i wish i had never been. When I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape. - random button on a random backpack I have opinions of my own, STRONG OPINIONS, but I don't always agree with them.- George Bush Dear god, this jack *** won the election? How the **** did he do that? No, Seriously. Who the **** voted for that dumb ***? I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.- random button on a random backpack. Yes, the same one mentioned above. You did what? To who? For how many cookies?- quote in a speak bubble on a photo of me helping a drunken friend puke in the toilet.....Oh yeah. That was a kodak moment.....real special. Muffins are just ugly cupcakes- another speak bubble on a photo of me holding a muffin and a cupcake...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now