OtakuBoards

Quotes: The silly, the strange and the questionable

ChibiHorsewoman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#9933ff][size=4][font=monotype corsiva]Glad this is up and running again. Thanks

Okay so I have some new ones:

[B]When you have to brag about how good you are you probably aren't as good as you think you are.[/B]-Me to my friend's soon to be boyfriend. Needless to say when you say something like that you get people thinking you're mean.

[B]I have a dream, and in it something eats you[/B]-Happy Bunny

[b]Please tell me you didn't make any drunken confessions of love[/b]- Me to a friend after she went out drinking.

[B]Better a smart *** than a dumb ***- [/B]my boyfriend who is both at times. :animeswea

[B]People begin their lives at once when they are able to live for something other than themselves[/B]- Albert Einstein.

[B]When life gives you lemons throw them back harder[/B]- unknown

[b]When life gives you lemons squirt them into the eyes of your enemies[/b]- Happy Bunny

[b]Using large words that you don't know the meaning of doesn't automatically make you smarter[/b]- one of my friends about my ex husband.

So that's all I have for now. Can we keep this thread going?[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom'][IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee260/inufandom/christianity.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE][size=1]What on earth was the purpose of posting that image? Can a poorly compressed, artefacted-to-hell, [i]text only[/i] black and white JPEG really express the point more clearly than simply typing it out?[/size]

[size=1]Of course, lovely Chibi!

[b]"I would never be able to have the username Jerkface; someone would call me by it and I'd get offended before I remembered it was my username."[/b] - me on WoW upon seeing someone with the character named Jerkface.

[b]They say that getting in a car with a drunk driver is dangerous, but so is driving with someone else who's drunk and very persuasive.[/b] - my boyfriend

[b]Closets are for clothes. Really fabulous clothes.[/b] - my very gay friend

[b]Me:[/b] I will now say something random. Variegated purple diamond.
[b]My brother:[/b] [who has not been listening] What'd you say about a purple dildo?

There will be more... as soon as I remember them...[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Of course, lovely Chibi![/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Thanks... Uh Chibi one or Chibi two?

Anyways more quotes?

[B]Vie es belle. Et elle commence demain[/B]- I either spelled it wrong or something, but basically this is French for Life is beautiful and it begins tomorrow. I know I spelled tomorrow wrong, but I got the rest of it right. And the truth is that life does begin tomorrow. Despite my bad French.

[B]They say that the quickest way to a man's stomach is through the stomach. But I find that punching a hole into the breastbone is a lot faster[/B]- unknown

[B]Irish diplomacy- the art of telling a man to go to Hell in such a way that he looks forward to making the trip[/B]- Irish saying

Ok hat'll be it from me for tonight.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Thanks... Uh Chibi one or Chibi two?[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Probably both of us. Yeah, we're just that awesome.:catgirl:

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=3][B]They say that the quickest way to a man's stomach is through the stomach. But I find that punching a hole into the breastbone is a lot faster[/B]- unknown[/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

Really? I find that getting to a person's stomach through their stomach is pretty quick as it is.:animeswea

The **** you hear about me might be true, but the again itmight be as fake as the ***** who told you

You're so fake, you make BARBIE look real

You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you ******* are all the same!

I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!

Do not set yourself on fire. It kinda hurts.

Caution: Zombies may be flammable

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']The **** you hear about me might be true, but the again itmight be as fake as the ***** who told you

I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse![/QUOTE][size=1]Misogynist language AND homophobia! You must be a real treat to hang out with.[/size]

[quote name='Sara'][size=1]Misogynist language AND homophobia! You must be a real treat to hang out with.[/size][/QUOTE]

Actually, Inuyasha Fandom is homosexual. Therefore, it would be a bit confusing if he were homophobic. But the language part, yeah, you're 100% right about that.

[B]So was she born this negative? I mean, did the doctor bring her out to you with a big black storm cloud with thunder and lightning over her head, or did the cloud just accumulate over the years as a result of living somewhere as humid as WNY?[/B]- me asking my best friend's mom why said best friend is so negative all the dang time.

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1][b]They say the way to a mans heart is through is stomach. I say they're aiming about ten inches too high.[/b] - Me. Constantly.[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"] Wo, thats a pretty sexy qoute!

"**** religion, **** religion, **** religion, **** religion, **** religion." - Propagandhi.[/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']Probably both of us. Yeah, we're just that awesome.:catgirl:

Really? I find that getting to a person's stomach through their stomach is pretty quick as it is.:animeswea[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I meant to say heart! I can't believe I messed that one up! But you're right we are that awesome. We just blind others with our awesomeness.

[B]They say that a smile is free to the giver and welcome to the receiver, but when someone cuts me off in traffic I think any international F-you gesture will do[/B]- me

[B]Becky: I think I may have to cancel tonight, I've a headache that's kicking my ***

Me: Oh no Becky you said *** now you'll have to go to jail

Becky: No, I have a get out of jail free card[/B]

A text message gone very odd between my best friend and I. My daughter tells anyone who swears they're going to jail so that's where the jail time came in

[B]So, now that you're on the pill does that mean that we won't be hearing from you again?- [/B]Me to my friend in Iraq who was just put on Ambien for combat stress and sleeping disorders.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1]"[b]Your throws of extacy send me into throes of amusement. Rouge is a color. A rogue is not. "Your stupid." - my stupid what?[/b]" - an icon bashing bad grammar.

"[b]Someone tell me what wan't is a contraction of and I'll understand why people spell it like that.[/b]" - me, upon seeing three comments in a row spelling want as "wan't."[/size]

Papa Smurff, can I lick your ***? - song title

Please don't ask, I had to watch a vid on that.......

I just wanted to tell you your cooter smells a little fishy today - me, saying that to this stuck up **** i have to deal with everyday who had her friend push me, and i happened to fall face first into her coochie..... trust me, that's a place i wish i had never been.

When I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape. - random button on a random backpack

I have opinions of my own, STRONG OPINIONS, but I don't always agree with them.- George Bush

Dear god, this jack *** won the election? How the **** did he do that? No, Seriously. Who the **** voted for that dumb ***?

I'm busy. You're ugly. Have a nice day.- random button on a random backpack. Yes, the same one mentioned above.

You did what? To who? For how many cookies?- quote in a speak bubble on a photo of me helping a drunken friend puke in the toilet.....Oh yeah. That was a kodak moment.....real special.

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes- another speak bubble on a photo of me holding a muffin and a cupcake...