OtakuBoards

Quotes: The silly, the strange and the questionable

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='chibi-master']You don't need to fit it all! It's in your sig!:animesmil And yes, yes we do!:catgirl:[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah, but I meant the parts that aren't in the signature. Like how we got on the topic of the amish. And how you wanted to see the Amish because you've never seen the Amish. Seriously girl I think if you go out towards Williamson or Williamsville It's off of 31 I think... well I think you'll see some Amish. But I don't think they'll want to dance in this weather. But hey wait a few months and you may get some rootbeer.

[b]Yeah, I think you may just scare the Amish though. But at least you'll have fun[/b]- Me to Chibi during our conversation on the Amish. You know you wish you were there.

[B]God was too busy today protecting our soldiers who are protecting your right to talk stupid and act like an *******. So, He sent me[/B]- the punchline of a joke one of my friends sent me. This was really funny I should share it.

[B]I'm an Air Force officer just like you are, Colonel. And just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle.[/B]- Cpt Carter from Stargate SG-1. I've always wanted to find a way to fit this into a conversation. Sadly I'm not in the Air Force nor am I an officer? Wait did I say sadly I meant to say thankfully.

[b]Totally harshing my mellow[/b]- Jude Lizowski 6Teen. No real reason, I just wanted to use the quote.[/color][/font][/size]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Great, now I've got popular stuck in my head. =p I really need to talk to you and chibi more often.

[b]Galinda:[/b] You still riding that old thing?
[b]Elfeba:[/b] Yeah, well not everyone can travel by bubble!

xD That's my favorite.

[b]"One doesn't have a sense of humor. It has you."[/b] - Larry Gelbart

[b]"OMGOMGOMG! ...wait a sec...crap, I forgot. Nevermind."[/b] - Me, accompanied by a sheepish look. At least once a day.

[b]"Smile, it makes people wonder what you did."[/b]

And my own "you had to be there" moment. =] Although anyone worth their salt -OMG did I really just say that? - will know the original reference.

[b]Me:[/b] Moose!
[b]Jon:[/b] Was this moose in a room?
[b]Me:[/b] Nope. That means it was not, in fact, on a candlestick.
[b]Jon:[/b] Was it on the back of a car?
[b]Me:[/b] xD ((<-- yes, I do make that face)) I keep imagining this gigantic moose with wings perching delicately on the back of a tiny car!

We'd seen a moose crossing sticker on the back of someone's car... yeah. Moose is a long running joke.

Another one...

[b]"I am a ninja! IN TRAINING!![/b]" Me, after skipping down the road in Athens, GA singing The Wizard of Oz. Yeah, I'm strange. I felt exhilerated after parkour training. Which I missed last night. =[

Oh! And me, last night, after reading the nominations thread:

[b]"I ooze niftiness! Whoo! Wait... ooze is a strange word with bad connotations. =/ Ah, well. My first nomination! *triumphant pose strike*"[/b][/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1] Great, now I've got popular stuck in my head. =p I really need to talk to you and chibi more often.

[b]Galinda:[/b] You still riding that old thing?
[b]Elfeba:[/b] Yeah, well not everyone can travel by bubble!

xD That's my favorite.[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Yeah, that song is catchy and it reminds me of another quote. And yes, you do need to chat with Chibi and I more often (is not refering to herself in 3rd person Nya!) Also I can't believe I forgot that line- it was funny. I wish I didn't have a headache when I went to see Wicked.

[b]Flip, flip[/b]- Galinda from Wicked during the song Popular. It was really funny- it was funnier when Elphaba tried it.

[b]It's Glinda now, the Gah is silent[/b]- Galinda- oh excuse me Glinda again.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1] [b]Me:[/b] Moose!
[b]Jon:[/b] Was this moose in a room?
[b]Me:[/b] Nope. That means it was not, in fact, on a candlestick.
[b]Jon:[/b] Was it on the back of a car?
[b]Me:[/b] xD ((<-- yes, I do make that face)) I keep imagining this gigantic moose with wings perching delicately on the back of a tiny car!

We'd seen a moose crossing sticker on the back of someone's car... yeah. Moose is a long running joke.

[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I can picture it now, then collapse into giggles at the public library. That reminds me of the first time I went to go visit my friend Lisa who lives in Troy outside Albany. We were on our way to Vermont on route seven and well... here's the dialog from that.

[b]Me:[/b]Moose crossing. Next fifteen miles

[b]Lisa:[/b] *while trying to drive and keep her eyes on the road* Moose? Where, where's the moose? I don't see it

[b]Me:[/b]Back there onthe sign. The sign says next fifteen miles and there's a picture of a moose.

[b]Lisa:[/b]*sounding dissapointed* Oh. I thought you'd actually seen a moose. I didn't hear you say the fifteen miles.

This is also ongoing. I keep asking Lisa if she's seen any moose yet and she keeps telling me about the time a moose came down from the Adirondacks to her neighborhood while she was at work.

Okay now for some non moose related quotes:

[b]That is not a mountain. That is a large hill. Just wait, when you go to British Columbia I'll show you what a mountain is[/b]- Lee. My boyfriend lives in a small town in British Columbia that is located in the Canadian Rockies and there fore sees himself as an expert on mountains. The mountains he was dismissing were the mountains in Vermont that you can see from Hoosick Falls, New York.

[b]We're just going to call you cheerleader from now on[/b]- My co-worker Qiana because I managed to get one of the residents up when she and another RA were having trouble. Also because of my general attitude. :catgirl:

[b]Kill her! Kill her till she dies from it.[/b]- My inner fangirl emailing my friend Angel's inner fangirl about how her cousin mispelled Hikaru's name from [B]Ouran High School Host Club[/B].

[b]Well the western part of Alberta has mountains because BC boarders British Columbia[/b]- Lee again. He meant to say Alberta boarders British Columbia, but he slipped. I still remind him of this now because I'm such a nice person.

That's all for now. Thanks for all the sea kittens.[/color][/font][/size]

I bet mine (some) will cause random ROTFLMAO's.
[B]
"Your mind is like a koopa shell: it's empty, but it harbors some forms of life." - [/B]My brother on my stupidity.

[B]"Well, Gaara- OMG, did I just call you [I]GAARA[/I]!? I did, didn't I!? I called him Gaara!!! I CALLED HIM GAARA!!!" -[/B] Me whenever I called my friend Gaara over the phone. I've been watching WAY too much flash.

[B]"If you wanna rule the world, you gotta know your HTML!" -[/B] Me when I was telling one of my brothers about HTML.

[B]OMG! OMG! LOOK! LOOK! I MADE IT [I]MOVE[/I]!!!" -[/B] Me in Digital Imaging class, telling the teacher how I made a red circle move from the left to the right.

[B]"Beware of snake!!!" - [/B]Me telling this to random people while I had a plush snake on my arm.

[B]"ITACHI!!! WHAT THE H*** HAVE YOU DONE?!" -[/B] Pein in "Fun with Akatsuki", right after Itachi blew up the toilet seat.

[B]"OMG! YOU KILLED HIDAN! YOU BA*****!" -[/B] (First sentence is Zetsu, second is Deidara) "Fun with Akatsuki", after a PIANO falls on Hidan.

[B]"Money? What m-m-money?! I didn't take any money! I swear it!" -[/B] "Fun with Akatsuki", Kakuzu right after Kisame stops Itachi from frying the TV AGAIN.

[size=1][b]"27 people died from taking ecstasy this year. 50 people died from swallowing a bee. [i]72[/i] people died from trying to perform DIY in their own home. So why don't we have campaigns like 'BEES: Don't swallow them!' and 'Shelves... just say no'?"[/B] - Andy Parsons.

It's so true and I just heard it and laughed to death.[/size]

[color=#9933ff][size=4][font=monotype corsiva][B]Over the weekend an American satellite and a Russian satellite collided in the sky over Siberia and Sarah Palin said she could see it from her house- Jay Leno[/B] Only funny becasue of how Sarah Palin keeps saying she can see Russia from her house

[B]Next time you fly over my house we can go shopping for Barbie stuff-[/B] my 4 year old to my friend Angel. She's also told my friend that she has a castle in the sky and has Angel friends and has been flying around the house at two in the morning. I should probably mention that Angel lives in Slave Lake Alberta and I live in New York.

[B]Meggy (2/15/2009 11:55:50 PM):[/B] and I think I'm still with Lee
[B]Angel (2/15/2009 11:55:57 PM): [/B]You are
[B]Meggy (2/15/2009 11:58:30 PM):[/B] Yeah
[B]Meggy (2/15/2009 11:58:39 PM):[/B] unless I need to sell him for a new pair of shoes
[B]Angel (2/15/2009 11:58:46 PM):[/B] You wouldn't do that
[B]Meggy (2/15/2009 11:58:57 PM): [/B]depends on the shoes

In order to understand this you need to know that I have a slight shoe obsession and that every once in a while Lee gets on my nerves. Other than that it may not be funny.

[B]Would you like my walker before I leave or do you have one?- [/B]Me
This was said tonight after I did rounds with my co-worker. I meant to say "walkie" but since I was worried about a resident walking around without her walker I ended up asking the co-worker about a walker. [/color][/font][/size]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]My roommate & I are full of 'em:

[B]"The only political figure I'd want on my earrings is Arnold Schwarzenegger!"[/B]
(That was her, in regards to an infomercial we saw for Barack Obama earrings.)

[B]"Surprise! I'm your new girlfriend!"[/B]
(Her again. We were talking about this guy I liked & how to get him to ask me out. We decided the best way was to trick him!)

[B]"God thank you! Why did I just call you God? That isn't your name!"[/B]
(Me to her. I'm not really sure what the context was, except for a severe lack of sleep.)

[B]"I don't want excitement if it means I'm going to get raped!"[/B]
(Her in our Geography class. Our teacher was telling us about how people are too concerned with safety & good neighborhoods to explore the "cultural" part of town.)

[B]"Cuz like you said, this is it. This is life. & I'm in love with you. I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life. And I'm really messed up right now, & I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out, but I don't want to waste anymore of my life without you in it."[/B]
(Garden State.)

[B]"Despite everything, I believe that people are truly good at heart."[/B]
(Anne Frank.)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4][b]Well I still have more randomness.

Wait... 23[I]8[/I]7 I thought it was 2397. Crap that means the Valentine's text went to someone I don't know![/b]- me to my friend Chrissy. I'd sent a mass text on Valentine's day to her and some other friends. Apperantly she didn't get it because I was off by a number. I never got a reply from who ever did get the text message.

[b]I believe that revenge is a dish best served with French fries[/b]- My random facebook quotes. No real reason except that I wanted to pick on my boyfriend's quote.

[b]Died protecting cheese and crackers from cranky old ladies with walkers[/b]- My friend Lisa after a work email I'd sent her. Sadly it could be true.

[b]I love my country- it's the government that I don't trust.- bumper sticker[/b] Really I had to add this because I'm not too keen on the government, but being an American isn't too bad.

[b]Rochester- you can't always get laid, but you can get laid off-bumper sticker[/b] I believe this one is self explanitory. Just trust me.

[b]Oh God, can you imagine two virgins trying to have sex? I wonder if they had to use a diagram since they're both pretty clueless. Damn, one virgin is enough, but two? I think I may actually ask for details[/b] Me to my friend Lisa about some friends of ours. Well they aren't our friends any more- the girl involved does still try to contact everyone though, but the guy is from QC, and what can you expect from that. And yes I do know I was being mean and somewhat vulgar. Oh well.

Ugh I'll look up some more later.[/color][/font][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[FONT=Arial]"It's got to be precise. Like, picking gnat-crap out of white rice precise." [I]?college band director[/I]

"In honor of Lent this year I'm giving up Irony. Irony and Indian food." [I]?church music minister. (he only partakes of the one; guess which)[/I]

"Correlation doesn't imply causation, but it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture furtively while mouthing 'look over there'." ?[I]xkcd[/I][/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][I]Lives are like mechanical pencils,
If you push 'em too hard, they're gonna break.
And people are like paper dolls.
Paper dolls and people, they're a similar shape.[/I][/CENTER]
[RIGHT][B]-Flight of the Conchords; "Sello Tape"[/B][/RIGHT]

I giggle just about every time these guys fail at making a metaphor, honestly.[/FONT]

Some great moments. Quotes look better when nested in quote tags.

[quote]ruide: hey chris, stop ****** cybering and let me show you something
cyph33r: what
cyph33r: i dont cyber cockbite, i have a gf
ruide: haha
cyph33r: what did you want to show me
ruide: i made an account on that scrabble website you go to
ruide: bubblegal_14
cyph33r: wtf
cyph33r: omg **** you you ****ing prick
ruide: chrisharker: i slide two fingers into your tight *******
cyph33r: YOU ARE A ****ING ****** YOU KNOW THAT
cyph33r: I ****ING HATE YOU
ruide: chrisharker: i've never done this before, am i doing it right?
cyph33r: **** OFF YOU ****ING *******[/quote]

[quote]my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
ouch.
yeah.i sent them to her dad[/quote]

[quote]johno: yeh not alot just finished cleaning and doin laundry.
jess: hahaha ok
johno: yuh
johno: theres no women around for me to yell at them to do it so i have to be the last resort
johno: i yell at myself to do it
johno: hit myself around the room
johno: then start sobbing as i mop the floor with my bloodied hair
jess: wtf seriously who the **** are you
jess: thats ****** up who says that ****
johno: yeah good point the blood WOULD make the floor worse.
johno: thanks.
quit: johno (teaching that ***** how to clean properly[/quote]

[quote]anamexis> oh man
anamexis> I was opening a coke, right
-- Beefpile has joined #themacmind
anamexis> and it exploded
anamexis> ALMOST all over my keyboard
anamexis> but I got it away just in time
-- Beefpile has quit (sick ****ers)
anamexis> :< [/quote]

[quote]Dun fck wit meh: when muslim women come to my door i talk to them through the mail slot, see how they like it[/quote]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]When exiting a zoo, start running towards the parking lot screaming, "Their lose! Their lose!"
-ways to maintain a healthy insanity-

When your pulling money out of an ATM, grab the money, jump up and down and yell. "I won! I won!"
-Same as above-

'If my toes were made of broccoli I would rule the world'
-My brother-

Peace, love, and marshmallows make the world go round.
-Me-

And last but not least, my favorite...

"Studies show that 67% of families are now considered dysfunctional, my god. We're the majority. It the families that had the mommy, the daddy, white picket fence...THEIR THE FREAKS!"
-Christopher Titus-[/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] Yay! This thread is still kinda alive Here I go again.

[b]Hey Meg, can you feel my butt? I think I have swamp ***[/b]- My brother. Isn't he just so charming? Really it's hard to believe that he's married and I'm not

[B]Let me welcome you poor man to our world of crap[/B]- [B]Tamaki in the Ouran HIgh School Host Club[/B] English Outtakes

[B]I order you to learn to do the hustle in one week... I order you to learn to do the[/B] funky chicken in one week- Tamaki to Haruhi [B]Ouran High School Host club [/B]Out takes

[B]Guys I'm really sorry, I'm about to puke over all of you[/B]- Haruhi [B]Ouran High School Host club [/B]Out takes

[B]Was waiting for Meg to call me. I had time to go make dinner, eat it and go to the bathroom and still no phone call[/B].- My boyfriend. Sorry but I had to go dig up a phone card.

[B]Govenor Patterson's secretary doesn't even have an office! She just has a desk in the middle of the hallway. And you know what else? Not only is he blind. He's also short and cross-eyed!- [/B]My friend Lisa about the Govenor of New York state.

[B]Before you insult someone first walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes[/B].- Unknown.

Okay more?[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I have just one thing to add to this since people are forever mistaking my dog for poodle... Seriously... She's a BICHON. Get it right! Poodles are hyperactive little pain in the butt yip dogs! Bichon's on the other hand... RULE! :D

[I][SIZE="1"]*cough*[/SIZE][/I] ANYWAY...

[B]I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.[/B] ~Rita Rudner

HA!

[SIZE="1"]XD[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I have just one thing to add to this since people are forever mistaking my dog for poodle... Seriously... She's a BICHON. Get it right! Poodles are hyperactive little pain in the butt yip dogs! Bichon's on the other hand... RULE! :D

[I][SIZE="1"]*cough*[/SIZE][/I] ANYWAY...

[B]I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.[/B] ~Rita Rudner

HA!

[SIZE="1"]XD[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Two things:

1.) When I get Yorkie ( in like two years after I wear my boyfriend down about how I want one and small dogs aren't that bad) it will PWN your Bichon (but I will admit Bichon's are cute. One of my friends had one and we called it a Bichon Frizzy because its fur got all weird in the humidity)

2.) Your quote is very funny. And from the look on my brother's dog when ever you walk him by a poodle, it's definately a fact.

However not all poodles are insane yip dogs. A co-worker and a resident's daughter both have poodles that they bring in and although the resident's daughter's dog does run around like she's on an expresso fix, they aren't all that annoying.

That said new quotes:

[B]Ex Mom in law: [/B]Half brother, what do you mean? They have the same father.

[B]Me:[/B] Yeah, but I'm her mom. They have different mother's.

[B]Ex mom in law: [/B]Still, I don't get it.

Yeah that much was obvious. *shakes head* Yeah I know I sound like an outright Beyotch, but my daughter's step mom keeps trying to have my daughter call her mom and tells my daughter that her kids are her full siblings. So in that effect I feel I'm in my right to clarify when it comes to relations.

[B]Major Wickham:[/B] Would you like to jump out of a plane?

[B]2dLt Walford Michaelson:[/B] I suppose, if I had a parachute

This was a funny line from one of the guys who was in the [B]Black Devil's Brigade[/B]. I just figured I'd share it.

[B]Going into battle, 'bout to pitch a fit. Lord if you listenin' get me out this ****- [/B]Peewee Gates from [B]Fallen Angels [/B]by [B]Walter Dean Meyers[/B]. Great fiction book on the Vietnam War. I highly recommend reading it. There's some swearing and some bloody bits, but it's a great book.

[QUOTE]Meggy (3/9/2009 12:29:44 AM): A girl should not refer to herself as dude! Mama!
Angel (3/9/2009 12:29:52 AM): LOL
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:30:38 AM): Welcome poor man to our world of crap!
Angel (3/9/2009 12:31:03 AM): *shakes head* You're finding Ouran clips on Youtube again huh
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:31:24 AM): out takes rock!
Angel (3/9/2009 12:31:32 AM): DUH
Angel (3/9/2009 12:31:40 AM): I've been saying that for MONTHS
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:31:44 AM): *head desk*
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:31:50 AM): I know
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:31:54 AM): I have finally seen the light
Angel (3/9/2009 12:32:01 AM): Nobody ever believes me...
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:32:31 AM): I believe you
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:32:36 AM): *hug* I do!
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:32:41 AM): I BELIEVE!! I BELIEVE!!
Meggy (3/9/2009 12:32:52 AM): AMen Halleilujah I believe!
Angel (3/9/2009 12:33:21 AM): AH she's going CHURCHY on me~[/QUOTE]

Yeah that one was a little long, but it was a really fun incident last night scaring one of my friends. I should do it more often. If only to be evil about the whole thing. And I didn't know that Churchy was a word. You learn something new every day.

[B]People begin their lives at once when they learn to live for something other than themselves[/B]- I think that was Einstein, but I'm not sure. BUt I liked the quote and I think it's true because before you find someone or something that means more to you than yourself it's a sign that you've grown as a person.

Okay now seriously I still have things to do.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Tahoma]I have just one thing to add to this since people are forever mistaking my dog for poodle... Seriously... She's a BICHON. Get it right! Poodles are hyperactive little pain in the butt yip dogs![/FONT][/COLOR][/quote][COLOR=#503F86][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Toy and Miniature Poodles are, anyway. Standard Poodles are gorgeous. I have two of those and they're anything but small, hyperactive, annoying and yappy. They're huge, for one thing o_o;[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]1.) When I get Yorkie ( in like two years after I wear my boyfriend down about how I want one and small dogs aren't that bad) it will PWN your Bichon (but I will admit Bichon's are cute. One of my friends had one and we called it a Bichon Frizzy because its fur got all weird in the humidity)

2.) Your quote is very funny. And from the look on my brother's dog when ever you walk him by a poodle, it's definately a fact.

However not all poodles are insane yip dogs. A co-worker and a resident's daughter both have poodles that they bring in and although the resident's daughter's dog does run around like she's on an expresso fix, they aren't all that annoying.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]Well one of my friends has a Yorkie so... no thanks. =P Don't really care for the breed. Plus they're [I]way[/I] too tiny. o_O Her dog is half the size of my Bichon. It is cute, but that's about it. As for the poodle bit, I'll answer that when I tackle Solo's post next. [quote name='Solo Tremaine][COLOR=#503F86][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Toy and Miniature Poodles are, anyway. Standard Poodles are gorgeous. I have two of those and they're anything but small, hyperactive, annoying and yappy. They're huge, for one thing o_o;[/COLOR'][/FONT][/quote]You can cross standard one's off the list. The ones I know that are the horrible little yip dogs are what's considered Toy or Miniature. Gosh those things are loud and annoying. I am talking from experience by the way. I've been around them enough to see that they're hyper little things. lol I don't know anyone who has a standard Poodle and I've only seen one a few times. They're definitely huge like you said.

Anyway, I just thought that poodle quote was fun. :D And since I'm in here...

[B]My private life... Nobody should care. I think it's weird.[/B] ~Alison Lohman
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]1.) When I get Yorkie ( in like two years after I wear my boyfriend down about how I want one and small dogs aren't that bad) it will PWN your Bichon (but I will admit Bichon's are cute. One of my friends had one and we called it a Bichon Frizzy because its fur got all weird in the humidity)[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

My cousin has a Bichon. Let me tell you this: a furry little lap dog like a Yorkie will NEVER PWN a Bichon. Bichons are made of EPIC WIN!!! ...And so is my adorable Pembroke Welsh Cogi pup, Tucker.:catgirl:

Now then, to keep on subject:
(Over phone this morning; I stayed home sick.)
Me: Kayley...
Kay: Sick?
Me: ...yes...
Kay: ME TOO!!! Except I'm going to school.
Me: THE HELL YOU ARE!!! YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN BED BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND GET IT IN THERE FOR YOU!!!
Kay: ...Nope.
Me: YES!
Kay: Nope.
Me: YES!
etc.

• 2 weeks later...
[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Revive!

Okay I think I've new quotes.

[CENTER]Meggy: Ok don't freak out, but I think I just broke Jesus
chibi master: LOLWUT?! ><
Meggy: *nods*
Meggy: Yeah he broke
chibi master: And just how did you manage to break Jesus?
Meggy: I'm not sure, I think it happened when I cleaned my room,
Meggy:I am never doing that again
chibi master: And just why was Christ in your room?
Meggy: I'm Catholic,
Meggy: But now I'm just sticking to Mary
chibi master: Why are holy people in your room and breaking?!
Meggy:I'm telling you it's because I was cleaning
chibi master: ): ...So am I to assume that you broke a figurine of Jesus?
Meggy: Actually I never broke Jesus, I read it on Icanhascheezburger.com
chibi master: Oooh...you hurt my head...
Meggy: Sorry[/CENTER]

Yes you all know you wish you were there.

[B]You need to put those stones down! They're historical stones. They were used by the settlers to defend themselves from the Canadians in the War of 1812!- [/B]Me to my daughter and my friend's daughter. We were at the Genessee Country Village Museum and I needed something to make them stop throwing rocks. Too bad it didn't work on the mud- but at least they weren't [I][U]throwing[/U][/I] the mud

[B]If I were a dog, I would want to be a little yappy dog. That way when you came over to my house you'd be sitting there trying to say something important and I'd be sitting there yapping. And you would get annoyed and I would be sitting there just yapping and yapping. And there's nothing you can do about it. Because I live there.[/B]- I don't know where I found this quote or who said it. But it was just so funny that I had to share it with everyone.

[B]That guy with the emo hair is butchering Ring of Fire![/B]- me to a soon to be former co-worker Tuesday night. I was right too! The guy on American Idol was butchering Ring of Fire.

[B]Horray for Sex is bad education!- [/B]Chibi Master

And that is it from me. Hope it gave you a giggle.[/color][/size][/font]