Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh, Edward. You lucky sunofagun. Sure, it cost you an arm, a leg and a brother, but plenty of peeps would love to have your skillz. Just clap your hands and the damage goes away? That would be awesome, quite frankly.

So today I broke a windshield. So bad it had to be replaced. Those things are really freaking expensive.

Thread topic is exactly what it says on the tin.[/FONT]
Posted
A windshield, you say? Bummer...

I sure could use a clap to fix my old PC... instead of upgrading... Toss in some added stuff for the equivalent trade, and tada! Brand new spanking stuff...

I might as well clap that melted ice cream back to it's frozen glory while I'm at it...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Mistakes I make in the middle of a Kata...WAAAUGH!!!:animedepr That, or some of my classmates' seemingly infant-like intelligence levels.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Kind of hard to fix those with equivalent exchange, bucko.

Actually, I'd like to fix these Valentine's Day suckers going to seed on my desk into something far tastier. Like, say, however many Tootsie Pops I could get out of the material present, plus whatever extra I need from my old Chemistry notes. Should be enough atoms in there to get at least a quarter-bag.

I mean, what else am I going to do with all these suckers?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]Kind of hard to fix those with equivalent exchange, bucko.[/FONT][/QUOTE]
I was going to say "the economy!" until you reminded me of this little catch. Darn. This brings up another question--what if I wanted to, say, switch a messy first draft of something for a perfect final draft? It's only words on paper, so assuming one overwrote to begin with (to make the final draft end up the same length or shorter, rather than longer), the material used wouldn't change. Hm.

~Dagger~
Posted
[quote name='Dagger']I was going to say "the economy!" until you reminded me of this little catch. Darn.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, you could always [spoiler]kill off half the nation and make a Philosopher's Stone.[/spoiler]

Come to think of it, where [I]is[/I] all this federal bailout money coming from, anyway?[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]First thing that comes to mind? My bedroom window. It's been cracked for about fifteen years now and there's actually a large piece of it not connected to the outer frame at all anymore. Every time a big storm comes through I'm afraid it's finally going to shatter, leaving my room (and my PC right near said window) open to the elements.

Second thing, the cord on my old headset. It worked perfectly for a couple years until the stupidly thin wire broke in one spot along the cord and bam, no more sound out of the headphones. That's all that's wrong with it. I actually like my new headset more but not $30-because-they-were-cheap-as-hell-with-the-wiring more.[/color]
Posted
Never seen the show but why not? I'll go with the family car I share with my brothers. The air conditioning is shot and the back windows won't roll down anymore. =P

@Ace: Special trees? The kind that are imaginary, but we'll just pretend they exist.
Posted
[COLOR=#35160f][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]My Car. As much as I enjoy driving a car that can explode at any minute... well yeah it can explode at any minute.

Well that and the countless number of servos and motors that I've broken on the robot I'm building, those things are so not cheep.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Dagger']This brings up another question--what if I wanted to, say, switch a messy first draft of something for a perfect final draft? It's only words on paper, so assuming one overwrote to begin with (to make the final draft end up the same length or shorter, rather than longer), the material used wouldn't change.[/quote]
[FONT=Arial]The key problem with human transmutation was always that the soul was an indefinable unless one applied another soul as a reactant.

So here, how do you quantify creative effort, skill, and knowledge?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Come to think of it, where [I]is[/I] all this federal bailout money coming from, anyway?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Taxes and borrowed money from China. At least, I'm pretty sure that's what I heard...
Posted
[color=#9933CC]The fact that my laptop battery is dead. I imagine transmutation could take care of the ion/electron problem really easily.

There are other things I WISH even trasmutation could fix, but alas, it does not extend to human relationships...[/color]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]We have an older computer that doesn't work. I wouldn't mind fixing that so we'd have more than one around here. XD It wouldn't hurt to also fix the central air. It doesn't quite work right so that would be nice too. [/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 8 months later...
Posted
Actually, come to think of it i wish i could be like Edward clap my hands together and SHWA! fix this unicorn dealy my sister gave me... It was the head of a unicorn nd it was all silver nd it was on this little wooden base nd it looked really cooll... but several years ago when she had first given it to me, i walked into my room and saw it lying on the floor and found the 2 ears and horn broken off and behind my bed, and the base was broken off too... i was really upset, and so was my sister. I wish i coulda used alchemy to just fix it right then and there..then no one would have ever known it was broken! Also it woulda freaked the heck out of whoever broke it and saw it was in perfect condition x3
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I'm in the construction field so I would love to have all the building materials delivered to a site, claps my hands and ta da there is a brand new house that I can sell for $100,000.

Would make my life a hell of a lot easier.... I'm also down for just transmuting food, grain to bread and stuff like that. Take cooking out of the equation cause I'm bad at it
Guest MCRfan333
Posted
yay miniskirts can I have one but my brother lolz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...