Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 July 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1278619036' post='696911']
Smiling feels really nice, doesn't it? :)
[/quote]
well... certain things make it easier... like an early morning glass of orange juice[spoiler] with a ton of vodka in it[/spoiler]
facing the day with a smile is a breeze.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1278623959' post='696917']
[spoiler] with a ton of vodka in it[/spoiler]
[/quote]

You meant to say [spoiler]A ton of Vodka[/spoiler] with a little orange juice, right?
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='08 July 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1278625234' post='696920']
You meant to say [spoiler]A ton of Vodka[/spoiler] with a little orange juice, right?
[/quote]

Can I have like, four of those? I kind of need them right now.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 July 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1278619036' post='696911']
I wonder what it would be like to be in the middle of a forest for a week by yourself...

Smiling feels really nice, doesn't it? :)
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]The feeling of a smile is right up there with sunshine on your skin, for me :3 I had plenty of both, today. Great Thursday <3[/font]
Posted
[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1278628356' post='696926']
[font="Garamond"]The feeling of a smile is right up there with sunshine on your skin, for me :3 I had plenty of both, today. Great Thursday <3[/font]
[/quote]
Eww, sunshine.
Sunshine is nice to look at, but whenever I'm in it I burn horribly. Especially with my medication that makes me photosensitive. :(
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 July 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1278628811' post='696927']
Eww, sunshine.
Sunshine is nice to look at, but whenever I'm in it I burn horribly. Especially with my medication that makes me photosensitive. :(
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]bwaha oh I burn too, like you wouldn't believe. I went to Shopper's before I went tanning and bought the highest SPF I could find xD after like 20 minutes my skin changed to a red-ish hue. ATTRACTIVE. I know how you feeel, though not the photosensitive part, that's the pits and I'm sorry D; I sometimes think I have seasonal depression because I always feel so low after not seeing sunshine for awhile :X[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie' date='08 July 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1278628290' post='696925']
Can I have like, four of those? I kind of need them right now.
[/quote]

Sure, why not hun.

Might I ask?
Posted
[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1278629377' post='696928']
[font="Garamond"]I sometimes think I have seasonal depression because I always feel so low after not seeing sunshine for awhile :X[/font]
[/quote]
See, I'm kinda like that too. Like I said, I enjoy at least seeing sunshine, but... yeah.

I must have a horrible Vitamin D deficiency. .3.
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 July 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1278630108' post='696931']

I must have a horrible Vitamin D deficiency. .3.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]there are pills for that ;D bwaha. we should stock up on some for the rainy months! =P lord knows we get enough of them xDDD;[/font]
Posted (edited)
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I hear ya. I love winter for the snow, but hate it for the downs it brings. [/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
I love fall and winter for two reasons. 1) The cooler weather is very nice, and 2) my fashion sense is most applicable in those months. I'm kinda boned when it comes to having nice clothes for hot weather. >>
Posted
[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 July 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1278632265' post='696934']
I love fall and winter for two reasons. 1) The cooler weather is very nice, and 2) my fashion sense is most applicable in those months. I'm kinda boned when it comes to having nice clothes for hot weather. >>
[/quote]
Agreed all the way around. Not to mention I burn a deep blood red when exposed to the sun.
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='08 July 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1278630085' post='696930']
Sure, why not hun.

Might I ask?
[/quote]
you could ask... or you could just keep passing those drinks.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1278639654' post='696938']
you could ask... or you could just keep passing those drinks.
[/quote]

What he said.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1278639654' post='696938']
you could ask... or you could just keep passing those drinks.
[/quote]
i could be a heartless person like that....

[quote name='Stephanie' date='08 July 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1278639723' post='696939']
What he said.
[/quote]
Or i could be the kind/mysterious bartender that fixes all you're problems through a couple life story's.
Posted (edited)
For the basketball people, LeBron finally decided where hes going, according to yahoo news. Read full article [url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100709/ap_on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_lebron_s_decision_14"]here[/url], don't want to spoil it for you. Edited by Cat
Posted
[quote name='Cat' date='08 July 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1278640409' post='696941']
For the basketball people, LeBron finally resided where hes going, according to yahoo news. Read full article [url="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100709/ap_on_sp_bk_ne/bkn_lebron_s_decision_14"]here[/url], don't want to spoil it for you.
[/quote]

Miami, really? *shotgun to the mouth*
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='08 July 2010 - 06:48 PM' timestamp='1278640134' post='696940']
i could be a heartless person like that....


Or i could be the kind/mysterious bartender that fixes all you're problems through a couple life story's.
[/quote]
id call it more like sympathetic. its not that you dont care, its that you can tell that sharing isnt big on the list of priorities right now. it has nothing to do with the heart i may or may not have.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1278640914' post='696943']
id call it more like sympathetic. its not that you dont care, its that you can tell that sharing isnt big on the list of priorities right now. it has nothing to do with the heart i may or may not have.
[/quote]

Incredible insight there, CaNz.

Okay, so, brownies from scratch is kinda... hard. Or at least tedious.
Posted
[quote name='Saint Casillas' date='08 July 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1278645769' post='696948']
[font="Garamond"]this topic is now making me curse my diet xDD

MY ROOM IS TOO DAMN WARM RIGHT NOW AFGJHGDGKH[/font]
[/quote]


UR USERNAME.


SO GENE-YUS.
Posted
[quote name='eleanor' date='08 July 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1278651941' post='696954']
UR USERNAME.


SO GENE-YUS.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]bwaaahahaha it's the nickname that I've seen floating around for him on tumblr. THOUGHT I'D PAY HIM A LITTLE HOMAGE ON THE SITE I FREQUENT SECOND-MOST. Also I used my friend as an object for betting on the Spain/Ned game. Weird? Probs.
If Spain wins, some random guy on her f-book I was antagonizing has to take her for dinner ahahahahahahaha.

PAUL IS PREDICTING TOMORROW
GOOOO PAUL[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Saint Casillas' date='09 July 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1278652263' post='696955']
[font="Garamond"]

PAUL IS PREDICTING TOMORROW
GOOOO PAUL[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I think Paul should be our mascot. Why didn't I use an octopus on the "O" instead of a cat? :\[/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...