OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1278563221' post='696819']
You had no rating, i gave you a 5, give it a gander.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"][s]thanks but i still feel like a dumbass because I see no change or even any place for 'stars'. All I see is a reputation thingy that says 0. Where are they supposed to be?[/s]

I found it, I am dumb, please kill me and put me out of my misery :C[/font] Edited by mapthesoul.

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1278563370' post='696820']
[font="Garamond"]thanks but i still feel like a dumbass because I see no change or even any place for 'stars'. All I see is a reputation thingy that says 0. Where are they supposed to be?[/font]
[/quote]

Its at the right hand corner on the page, under the edit profile button, i think.

I'll double check for you.

It's under Edited by Botar

[font="Garamond"]/sigh

found it xD

sorry guys, for whatever reason today feels like it's been wayyyy too long for my liking. I'm tired & silly. Sorry you have to put up with me :X

[quote name='Vivian' date='07 July 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1278563596' post='696823']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]And I made a pretty purple MS paint arrow pointing to it for nothing! :( [/font][/color]
[/quote]

not for nothing! I still very much appreciate the effort you put in to try and show my idiot self :D~[/font] Edited by mapthesoul.

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1278563637' post='696824']
[font="Garamond"]/sigh

found it xD

sorry guys, for whatever reason today feels like it's been wayyyy too long for my liking. I'm tired & silly. Sorry you have to put up with me :X[/font]
[/quote]

No probs, were all friends here, glad we can help.

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1278563637' post='696824']
[font="Garamond"]/sigh

found it xD

sorry guys, for whatever reason today feels like it's been wayyyy too long for my liking. I'm tired & silly. Sorry you have to put up with me :X[/font]
[/quote]
Go to sleep, you silly. :)

[quote name='chibi-master' date='07 July 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1278564825' post='696827']
Go to sleep, you silly. :)
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]argh, how I wish! Too much studying to do still, I'm afraid :C unit test first thing in the morrow. I'm just finishing up my study aid posters now... hopefully I can go over them for about 2 hours after, THEN sleep.
OTL[/font]

[quote name='Cat' date='07 July 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1278560923' post='696806']
I just realized I have a User Rating of 5 stars. I'm not sure when or how it happened. :wacko:
[/quote]
i spent a ton of time giving people without ratings stars. its too much fun for me.

[quote name='Botar' date='07 July 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1278563711' post='696825']
No probs, were all friends here, glad we can help.
[/quote]
its true... but i think we are more like friends with benefits.

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 July 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1278565541' post='696829']
its true... but i think we are more like friends with benefits.
[/quote]

[finds this hilarious for reasons better left unexplained, although Botar will get it]

[quote name='Stephanie' date='08 July 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1278565721' post='696831']
[finds this hilarious for reasons better left unexplained, although Botar will get it]
[/quote]

What a Quink-e-Dink, don't ya think? Edited by Botar

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 July 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1278561715' post='696811']

EDIT: I DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE THE DANCING OTTER PIC CAME FROM!!! I BEG OF YOU, ELEANOR!!! I HAVE A PASSIONATE ADORATION FOR IT!!!
[/quote]

no one knows, it just appeared and a lot of my comms use it

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1278563004' post='696818']
[font="Garamond"]
ummmmmm yeah it's been... interesting. I'm getting the hang of it now but oh my God, last year basically almost til the end of the year, it was an uphill battle to just pass the damn 1st year course -___- But I was also taking Japanese at the same time, soo... y'know, that would complicate it a bit more ^^;
[/font]
[/quote]

girl what the hell were you doing taking Korean and Japanese at the same time

[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1278566883' post='696835']

girl what the hell were you doing taking Korean and Japanese at the same time
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]being an over-ambitious fool, is all
:3
(though I sort of felt like I had no choice, I need a LOT of language requirements by the end of the 2010-11 school year and no other languages at the time interested me... I'm talking to an advisor this year about finishing my language credits a little later C:)[/font]

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1278567088' post='696836']
[font="Garamond"]being an over-ambitious fool, is all
:3
(though I sort of felt like I had no choice, I need a LOT of language requirements by the end of the 2010-11 school year and no other languages at the time interested me... I'm talking to an advisor this year about finishing my language credits a little later C:)[/font]
[/quote]

at least you weren't one of those "I think I'll learn Chinese for FUN herp derp" students. I have all of them cry over their Chinese class and proceed to hate themselves for ever doing it

then again I hated my language classes. I trudged through Spanish in HS and was so annoyed I had to take two more of them in college... easy but I just didn't like them at all. Edited by eleanor

[quote name='eleanor' date='07 July 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1278567522' post='696838']
at least you weren't one of those "I think I'll learn Chinese for FUN herp derp" students. I have all of them cry over their Chinese class and proceed to hate themselves for ever doing it

then again I hated my language classes. I trudged through Spanish in HS and was so annoyed I had to take two more of them in college... easy but I just didn't like them at all.
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"]ummmmmmm yeah there were some asian kids in my Jappo/Koko classes who were there for fun and I hated them because they actually did well anyway D: YES I AM A LITTLE BITTER, WHAT OF IT.

I never got into the romance languages either -__-. I did like 4 years of French back in the day and that's gooooooone out the window, defs. I'm considering Italian, but not til after I've got Korean mastered and under my belt.[/font]

[quote name='Botar' date='08 July 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1278568427' post='696842']
Sorry Eleanor, it was mainly cause it was chuging my computer, so i used that as an excuse, No hard feelings?
[/quote]

lol I have no hard feelings, I just thought it was funny because all my guy friends get irritated with my obsession with footballers. I will take it down though since you are bothered by it. you should probably know that 99% of everything I say is a joke...... except when I am srs bsn

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='08 July 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1278568423' post='696841']
[font="Garamond"]ummmmmmm yeah there were some asian kids in my Jappo/Koko classes who were there for fun and I hated them because they actually did well anyway D: YES I AM A LITTLE BITTER, WHAT OF IT.

I never got into the romance languages either -__-. I did like 4 years of French back in the day and that's gooooooone out the window, defs. I'm considering Italian, but not til after I've got Korean mastered and under my belt.[/font]
[/quote]

I would be bitter, too. Actually I am, because I sat next to a fluent Portuguese speaker in my Span201 class, and I was like hrrrr stop speaking so well making us look bad

GL with Korean. It's actually the easiest out of the East Asian languages! Edited by eleanor

You know what else I really like? Peanut butter. A good ol' PB sandwich goes great with a cup of tea.

[img]http://globalfjord.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/peanut-butter-breakfast-lg.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Kei' date='08 July 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1278568713' post='696844']
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]As long as you don't change it as often as you do avatars, I think we'll be okay. =p[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Hey now, don't be hatin', or my next avatar will be...like...some hot pink/lime green MS paint monstrosity. Or some seizure-inducing flashing fest. OR BOTH! :wacko: [/font][/color]

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 July 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1278569684' post='696846']
You know what else I really like? Peanut butter. A good ol' PB sandwich goes great with a cup of tea.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I personally prefer it with milk, but otherwise, I agree.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='07 July 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1278569959' post='696847']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I personally prefer it with milk, but otherwise, I agree.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Well I have to be all Professor Layton up in here, so yeah. Milk is a perfectly fine option though. :V

[quote name='Miss Anonymous' date='08 July 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1278570205' post='696849']
Well I have to be all Professor Layton up in here, so yeah. Milk is a perfectly fine option though. :V
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oooh, ooh! If you're Professor Layton, then can I be Flora? :wacko: My first choice was Anton, but then...um...yeah.

Also, I declare :wacko: to be my new favorite emoticon, next to :modrod: [/font][/color]

[quote name='eleanor' date='08 July 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1278569669' post='696845']
lol I have no hard feelings, I just thought it was funny because all my guy friends get irritated with my obsession with footballers. I will take it down though since you are bothered by it. you should probably know that 99% of everything I say is a joke...... except when I am srs bsn

I would be bitter, too. Actually I am, because I sat next to a fluent Portuguese speaker in my Span201 class, and I was like hrrrr stop speaking so well making us look bad

GL with Korean. It's actually the easiest out of the East Asian languages!
[/quote]

laugh out loud, thanks Eleanor.

Its too hot at night!