pooperson Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]It looks like the giant text blew over the chair. This amuses me for some strange reason.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I didn't think about that til I saw this, now I'm lol'ing all over the place.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
CaNz Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]And now all this talk about eggnog makes me want it. Gah.[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote] i like you more and more each day... first megaman ledgends and sonic adventure... now eggnog. i think i am going to make my own eggnog for christmas... after they start drinking it they wont care that its not really food.
pax et agape Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Sure, uh, I'll keep the women and you guys can divvy up the dudes. Should be plenty to go around then. :p I've also never had eggnog, not have any desire to drink it. Americans fascination with adding alcohol to a dairy-poultry concoction when they could just stick with the alcohol boggles my mind. Also Magus, your dislike of chicken and soup disappoints me terribly.[/SIZE][/quote] Eggnog with alcohol has always been one of those things that I thought "this would be really good if they just took the booze out of it." Strawberry daiquiris are another thing in that category. Well I actually like eggnog so I guess no virgins for me. :(
Horendithas Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='pax et agape']Eggnog with alcohol has always been one of those things that I thought "this would be really good if they just took the booze out of it." Strawberry daiquiris are another thing in that category.[/quote]Non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiris are the only way to go. The booze just ruins it. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Korey Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiris are the only way to go. The booze just ruins it. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] What good are spirits without the spirit? Why yes, I'll have a scotch and water please. Hold the scotch. Also, James's post count is truly epic.
Magus Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Korey']Also, James's post count is truly epic.[/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]When it gets beyond that point you can use the famous Vegeta quote.... :p[/size][/color]
Gavin Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Magus'][SIZE=1][COLOR=navy]When it gets beyond that point you can use the famous Vegeta quote.... :p[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] [SIZE=1] Heh already have dibs on doing it, although I think he's not posting just to prevent people saying it. :animesmil Actually isn't this one of those situations which calls for Des to do something outlandish ? Along the lines of Loveshack and...Caramelldansen. [B][Edit][/B] Well, it's now officially [SIZE="4"][B]OVER 9,000!!!![/B][/SIZE] [/SIZE]
Sangome Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]AGH OVERUSED MEME IS OVERUSED DFHJSADFKJGHDKJJDASDIFUAHKJDFC ...like I'm one to talk, but eh >>[/SIZE][/FONT]
Gavin Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]AGH OVERUSED MEME IS OVERUSED DFHJSADFKJGHDKJJDASDIFUAHKJDFC ...like I'm one to talk, but eh >>[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1] Heh, well seeing as it was the first direct reference to his gargantuan post count it was somewhat obligatory. It will also be the only time I ever use that meme, I promise. [/SIZE]
Korey Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]AGH OVERUSED MEME IS OVERUSED DFHJSADFKJGHDKJJDASDIFUAHKJDFC ...like I'm one to talk, but eh >>[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"]It's obligatory, and still humourous in this context. Now, I need to get James to change his avatar to Vegeta crushing his scouter.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 I got Sims 2 with two expansion packets plus the one I got that led to the buying of the Sims 2 game (You must have Sims 2 installed in order to install this, lol.). It takes forever to install, though.:animecry: Also, I aim to one day be able to obtain Mr. Maul's ability to say odd things and make them seem perfectly normal and matter-of-fact-ish. My room is freezing my toes off. Ow. EDIT: I forgot to add that I am utterly baffled at the lack of Vicky on OB recently...
Akieen Cloud Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi, why is it you can post about like 3 different topics but everyone can still keep up? I'm baffeled by that.[/FONT][/COLOR]
pax et agape Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='Korey'][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1]It's obligatory, and still humourous in this context. Now, I need to get James to change his avatar to Vegeta crushing his scouter.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote] Completely unrelated but I was wondering. What does it say about me that I have absolutely no clue who this Lady Gaga person is?
Sangome Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]It says that I'm now mentally crying. :([/SIZE][/FONT]
pax et agape Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]It says that I'm now mentally crying. :([/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] Crap, I take it back then. Crying is my one weakness.
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just bought Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for ten bucks at Wal-Mart. Epicness shall ensue.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Chibi, why is it you can post about like 3 different topics but everyone can still keep up? I'm baffeled by that.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Maybe that's [B]my[/B] special ability...bleh.
Mr. Maul Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote=chibi-stair-master]Also, I aim to one day be able to obtain Mr. Maul's ability to say odd things and make them seem perfectly normal and matter-of-fact-ish. [/quote] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Good luck with that one. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Good luck with that one.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The beaver ate my retainer. How am I doing? Warm? Cold?[/FONT]
CaNz Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 i have started teaching beavers to eat retainers.. how am i doing? hands down, my favorite cerial is cinnamon toast crunch... "Chomp chomp chomp"
Korey Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='pax et agape']Completely unrelated but I was wondering. What does it say about me that I have absolutely no clue who this Lady Gaga person is?[/QUOTE] Gaga is not a person, it is a force beyond your control. Do not fight the Gaga, just accept it, for it will accept you.:smirk:
chibi-master Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The beaver ate my retainer. How am I doing? Warm? Cold?[/FONT][/QUOTE] Sounds a little desperate...:animeswea
pooperson Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm growing tired of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Jabberwocky Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm growing tired of the internet.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]I agree, it's starting to become old and boooring.[/FONT]
Korey Posted November 23, 2009 Posted November 23, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size=1]You just haven't explored all the awesome yet.[/size][/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts