OtakuBoards

I see a lot of animes...

Syk3

As you can c from my previous topics, I c a lot of animes. I watch them at my school's anime club. It is this club where we watch anime and eat pizza. It is great. Well, we do this every friday, so I am ganna hav a new topic next week where I will post the anime i c every week in that topic. Just tell me what u think of the anime as well. What do u think?

I hate to tell you, but two of those topics...already exist. Therefore making your topics "Cowboy Bebop" and "Blood-The last Vampire" spam. Sorry, but you really should try reading up on some of the new rules...or checking a few of the other pages in a forum before posting a topic.

As for the topic at hand. I'm deprived of a anime club in my school. There just isn't much demand for it. Or any at all really. I don't have many good friends who like it anyway. So I probably wouldn't enjoy it very much.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]your school has an anime club?! that's not fair! :( [/B][/QUOTE]
Yea, itz pretty cool. I m in high school for the first time and i hav so far been to every 1. They r all great. But they show anime not well known. I really wish we could watch some japanese dbz buu saga or DBGT.

I envy you....anime clubs...wish I had one of those. None of my friends like anime, actually, not many people at my school like it... That would so awesome to just sit around and watch anime every week. And unheard of Animes are cool. They let you explore more. ^.^ I hate when people only like a couple anime's, then don't watch any others.

My anime club sux.. I hate it.. it's a bunch of stupid senior guys who know nothing about anime and just wantch it for the scifi aspect of all the series we watch and it bugs me to no end.. so next year i want to be the pres so we can watch decent anime!! no dubbed crap!!

• 2 weeks later...
[B]your school has an anime club?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Mine has one too(in fact I'm an officer...) We've only seen two animes since the school years started! It's sad really!

[B]student counsel, I would start an anime club. That would be nice. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually you should ask around school on how the clubs started. You could also join a club and ask how they became a club in the first place. For the school I go to all we need is a moderator then we can have the club. Also make sure that you wouldn't be like the only member there

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]

Actually you should ask around school on how the clubs started. You could also join a club and ask how they became a club in the first place. For the school I go to all we need is a moderator then we can have the club. Also make sure that you wouldn't be like the only member there [/B][/QUOTE]

Just say there is free pizza and soda, and they'll come. I wish I had an anime club. oh well I'll just have to buy my own.

:smoke: