Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[B]That was the scariest piece of crap i've ever seen in my life. hold on, i need to take a moment...[/B]
[B]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH[/B]
[B]Ok i'm better now, but sh** that was scary[/B] :eek: :nervous: :crying:
Posted
[SIZE=4]WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS FRIKIN' CREEPY!!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=chocolate]
*Stares for a sec* Whee. A house.
*reads thread* Ok, whatever.
*Goes back to stare at pic*
Staring at the pic, I'm staring at the pic, wheee, just a little house *wonders what's so scary* staring at the AUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH
*falls outta chair, so surprised*
OH MY GOSH WHERE SHE COME FROM!?!?!?
:eek: :eek: [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]§hit son! I friggin screamed at that. 3:02AM, I'm fallin asleep, listenin to Linkin Park(Kinda hard to do the both at the same time...), and I see that crap. fuÇkin scared me to death. The thing is that she moves so fast. And she's all pale. I need to get about twenty hot showers now, thank you VERY much. Yeesh... as well as a hair dye. That gave me some grey hairs. EEP! I'm only 14! I SHALL KILL YOU MADMAX! Eheh...........

Wait a sec. Aren't "look at the pic oh its freaky" topics disallowed? Hmm...

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm only 11!
Posted
I'm only 13! ........erm, that thing still scares me! :eek: Wonder why? Anyway, is that like a real alien footage or somethin'? Like someone just caught it on tape, or is it fake? ........ .... ........... Just asking. :) :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B]FAke and tahnk goodness [/B][/QUOTE]
Phew! Luckily! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks! :rolleyes:
Posted
:falls out of her chair, dead: X.x :comes back to life and curls up in a corner, sucking her thumb: WHAT in the WORLD was THAT THING!?!?! T-T I'm gonna have nightmares now . . . :devil: But it would be fun to have one of my friends see that . . . Good God that was scary!! To make things worse, right after I saw that, my dad comes up and taps me on the shoulder! I swear I jumped ten feet!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I'm gonna have nightmares now . . . [/B][/QUOTE]
So am I, even though it s fake! :eek: I won't get another peaceful night for the next 2 weeks now..... And if it was real, well, I'd be dead..... x.x
Posted
Gosh...who ever creates these images should be strapped in a straight jacket and under surveilance... it's cruel and not normal to scare people like that...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]that link dont work anymore?!?!? try this one [url]http://www.pideltapsi.org/java/images/way-board.gif[/url][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
.............

Deus is dead....

cheers, man. I'm in the middle of the physics PC lab...

Oh wait, sorry, I was dead wasn't I...

Deus is dead...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Madmax [/i]
[B][url]http://gabz.com/blog/files/ghj.gif[/url]
omg! stare at that ro a min. :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]


I couldn't see it..the server isn't being picked up!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]


I couldn't see it..the server isn't being picked up!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

try kuja's, that one works... PS thanks kuja for posting the new link:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]

that link dont work anymore?!?!? try this one [url]http://www.pideltapsi.org/java/images/way-board.gif[/url][/QUOTE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol yw all... and i showed my best friend who is 21... and her baby was in the room... i almost got killed for showing her roflmao...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...