OtakuBoards

Omg

Madmax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]SHIZA!!! That scary... me no like scary pics!!

Voodoo, idiot... why you have to show it in the real, i clicked on that, saw the face and that's it, it made my spine tingle and then i closed it... YOU IDIOT!!! Ah well, nightmare time... what the hell is that woman anyways?! A ghost?

Okay... I am scared, it's only 11:54am...[/SIZE]

[B]HOLY MOTHER OF ******************************* That scared the crap out of my friend and I. We thought something might move because it was a .gif, thats what made it scary because we were expecting something to happen...[/B] :eek: :nervous:

OMG! Thats freaky dude, i mean, i stared at it like you said, i saw that thing pop out i fell back in my chair my chair fell and i hit my head on the ground.... Ow.. That was scary, yet kinda cool.

[COLOR=purple]That was...odd.

I wasn't scared though! You are all weaklings! BAWAHAHAHAH! (sorry for the caps. ^_^; )[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]*from under table* Renee, have you been watching GW and eating Easy Cheese again?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Maybe... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what the...

AAAUUUGGGHHH!

i really did scream. my parents were wondering what was wrong (i'm at their house right now).

i'm coming over, kuji-wuji!

i'm not even going to [I]look [/I] at voodoo's pic.

d. dark it made [i]me [/i] jump! [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha!
I guess I just have a heart of steel (not)

I don't know what is so frightening. I went closer to the screen, but you then see a wierd grey woman run past as if on drugs...

A scream or something would have made it EVEN scarier...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'm coming over, kuji-wuji!
[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]sweet i get one of adam's angels coming over to stay up all night with me... just u try and scare me even once and u will be in trouble young lady... i may have to tie you down if you try scaring me... oh wait... id like that wouldnt i? anyway...

and if you jump again ill catch you :) ;)...

*throws party lady M is coming to spend the night (awake) with me woooo hooooooo*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! It is like 2 in the morning here, how am I suposed to sleep after that?

:bawl: Where's Cera when I need her? I need more friends who stay up this late... or maybe I need to go to bed earler, I can't decide.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Go to bed earlier. Coz if it's two where you are, it's three in the morning where I live, and there's no way in heck I'm gonna be awake.[/FONT] :sleep: :p

Gawl, I actualy screamed ( not like 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' but more like, 'AACK!'). Then I laughed afterwards ^_^. See, after about 30 seconds I thought I was missing something, so then I moved closer to the screen, like maybe a little kitty cat was supposed to run across the floor or something. So then I'm [i]really[/i] close to the screen, looking [i]really[/i] hard,............ and then that STUPID LADY jumps out!! Gawl.......... heh, Voodoo, that expression does look funny though, lol...... helped me feel a little better. ^_^

NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *nearly dies, gasps for air* NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *breathes heavily* NNNNAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! *dies* Oof!....

Ok, now that I actually stared at it for a minute, and saw that white thing float past, it scared me alot, .......... I don't think I'll be able sit down for a week now..... :eek: :wow: That thing is freaky..... :eek:

*sees the ghost thing again* NNNNAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *dies for the second time*