• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=chocolate]
*Stares for a sec* Whee. A house.
*reads thread* Ok, whatever.
*Goes back to stare at pic*
Staring at the pic, I'm staring at the pic, wheee, just a little house *wonders what's so scary* staring at the AUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH
*falls outta chair, so surprised*
OH MY GOSH WHERE SHE COME FROM!?!?!?
:eek: :eek: [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]§hit son! I friggin screamed at that. 3:02AM, I'm fallin asleep, listenin to Linkin Park(Kinda hard to do the both at the same time...), and I see that crap. fuÇkin scared me to death. The thing is that she moves so fast. And she's all pale. I need to get about twenty hot showers now, thank you VERY much. Yeesh... as well as a hair dye. That gave me some grey hairs. EEP! I'm only 14! I SHALL KILL YOU MADMAX! Eheh...........

Wait a sec. Aren't "look at the pic oh its freaky" topics disallowed? Hmm...

[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm only 11!

I'm only 13! ........erm, that thing still scares me! :eek: Wonder why? Anyway, is that like a real alien footage or somethin'? Like someone just caught it on tape, or is it fake? ........ .... ........... Just asking. :) :toothy:

:falls out of her chair, dead: X.x :comes back to life and curls up in a corner, sucking her thumb: WHAT in the WORLD was THAT THING!?!?! T-T I'm gonna have nightmares now . . . :devil: But it would be fun to have one of my friends see that . . . Good God that was scary!! To make things worse, right after I saw that, my dad comes up and taps me on the shoulder! I swear I jumped ten feet!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]I'm gonna have nightmares now . . . [/B][/QUOTE]
So am I, even though it s fake! :eek: I won't get another peaceful night for the next 2 weeks now..... And if it was real, well, I'd be dead..... x.x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]

I couldn't see it..the server isn't being picked up!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

try kuja's, that one works... PS thanks kuja for posting the new link:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]

that link dont work anymore?!?!? try this one [url]http://www.pideltapsi.org/java/images/way-board.gif[/url][/QUOTE]