Omg

Madmax

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, it looks like my basement, only a tiny bit messier :p

What's it supposed to be exactly? As in, what's that actual point here?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]OH YEAH! I saw that picture earlier and it scared the HECK out of me! You have to stare at it for a minute, PIRO! Stare at the picture, STARE at the picture and it will SCARE you so BAD....yeah...some of my buds in chat showed me that. :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, it looks like my basement, only a tiny bit messier :p

What's it supposed to be exactly? As in, what's that actual point here?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's what I wanted to know. From the looks of it, I think it's a one room house that's just been evenly divided in a way.

It scraed the (gonna get baned iknow it) SH!T out of me

[color=deeppink][size=1]Madmax, in no way am I picking on you, but I do wonder why people keep saying they're going to get banned for little things? I didn't think we were [i]that[/i] mean...are we? Nope, didn't think so :p [i]-BG[/i][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Edit- For those who don't get it... It's a gif, if you stare at it for a little bit,something will happen... And it is freaky...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oooooooooooooooh, I see now :p That was awesome!!! Ya, the first time I looked at it I looked away to type something to someone on AIM and I saw something I thought, but I just put it aside, but now I know what I saw, hehe, that's cool :freak:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]all right who the heck is staying up with me tonight that scared the living *insert hot place* outta me (bg plzzzzzzzz dont ban me ;) and yes the gods are evil hateful people that is y im not one cause i love too much :) but the goddesses *drools* errrr someone clean that up NOW... y cause im a mod and i said so!!! now where was i... ah yes the goddesses are sexy :) and ill tell you if ginny looks like that in the mornings soon enuff ;))

but dang... all right who is staying up to protect kuja?[/size][/font][/color]

LOL

I showed that to my friend and he well.. he freaked... I've seen scarier... He's home alone... and it's 1:43 am for me.. not the best thing to look at... Although that... woman thing freaks me out... if it weren't a damn close up I wouldn't have a problem with it... but .... Is it cold in here or is it just me??? I need some hot guy to make me warm again ::stares at Gackt getting wipped while shirtless::... much better....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]LOL

I showed that to my friend and he well.. he freaked... I've seen scarier... He's home alone... and it's 1:43 am for me.. not the best thing to look at... Although that... woman thing freaks me out... if it weren't a damn close up I wouldn't have a problem with it... but .... Is it cold in here or is it just me??? I need some hot guy to make me warm again ::stares at Gackt getting wipped while shirtless::... much better.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Please... there are children on these boards, children!!

Anywho, that picture freaked me out. My heart skipped a beat. I was just flicking between windows and i clicked to that one right as she came out. So i saw this pale ghost jump out at me, Scccaaaaaaaary...:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

§hit son! I friggin screamed at that. 3:02AM, I'm fallin asleep, listenin to Linkin Park(Kinda hard to do the both at the same time...), and I see that crap. fuÇkin scared me to death. The thing is that she moves so fast. And she's all pale. I need to get about twenty hot showers now, thank you VERY much. Yeesh... as well as a hair dye. That gave me some grey hairs. EEP! I'm only 14! I SHALL KILL YOU MADMAX! Eheh...........

Wait a sec. Aren't "look at the pic oh its freaky" topics disallowed? Hmm...

[size=1][color=red][b]Please[/b] watch the language. We're going to have to start banning people for this -- it's getting out of hand.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! It is like 2 in the morning here, how am I suposed to sleep after that?

:bawl: Where's Cera when I need her? I need more friends who stay up this late... or maybe I need to go to bed earler, I can't decide.[/SIZE]

Why, there's nothing wrong with that. It's a perfectly normal, messy ro- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *Falls off chair in fright*

[I]50 seconds later, Warlock gets back up, and is just in time to see the freaky woman ghost again.[/I]

*Falls back down again in fright* Someone better close that window. I'm getting a heart attack...