eleanor Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='Drizzt Do'urden'] Though since watching [B]Supernatural[/B] I've gotten an affliction for the Impala SS they use I believe it's a suped up 67...well here's a link if somebody wants to let me know if I'm right or not [IMG]http://www.supernatural.tv/gallery2/promos/s2/childrenshouldntplaywith/SN204-0001.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] this x100 I also like the dodge charger from Burn Notice: [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2q836mb.jpg[/img] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2q9h1mg.jpg[/img] mmm but I may just really like these cars because I associate them with the men who drive them 8D I also really liked "Eleanor" from Gone in 60 Seconds: [img]http://67mustangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1967-forsd-mustang-eleanor-movie-car-csv-bruckheimer-cover.jpg[/img] and that car Vin Diesel was driving at the end of Tokyo Drift: [img]http://www.furious.e.pl/galerie/TOKYO/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-car-of-the-day-rb-powered-mustang-20060531034537790.jpg[/img][/font]
Boo Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [img]http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/03/SF_Fiat500_494.jpg[/img]
Nony Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/PokemonCar.jpg[/IMG]
Magus Posted April 21, 2010 Posted April 21, 2010 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms]I also really liked "Eleanor" from Gone in 60 Seconds: [img]http://67mustangblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/1967-forsd-mustang-eleanor-movie-car-csv-bruckheimer-cover.jpg[/img] [/font][/QUOTE] [font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]WOOOOO!! "cough" I'm still sick so don't post that. Till this day that's still my dream car. [IMG]http://allaboutauto.us/uploads/posts/001_2010camaro_fd_opt.jpg[/IMG] Another dream car now.[/font][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 24, 2010 Posted April 24, 2010 [SIZE="1"][quote name='Vicky'][size=1]I get lessons soon so I'm planning on getting myself a Honda Rebel. They're not really that expensive.[/size][/QUOTE] This is awesome, I'm taking my bike test soon, next weekend..I can't wait. [QUOTE]NinjaGirlSango[/QUOTE] I've been wanting a Jeep Wrangler with huge tires as well, lol. My dream car has always been a delicious Lamborghini Diablo. Mmmm. Also the Wrangler I mentioned above, and the original Hummer - the army style! I love the boxy hummers, I hate [despise] all new ones, they are not ment to be shiny and multicolored.[/SIZE]
ls_gurl Posted July 12, 2010 Posted July 12, 2010 dream car? Can we have more than one...well if I had to choose.... EVO X GSR! Black with the white front, screw the damn black front. Change it up a bit...and if you think that the MR and the MR Touring out do the GSR this cycle, the answer is so no. The GSR will actually out preform the other two and are way cheaper...anyways....enough on my mini rant
NeonMuffinBot Posted August 4, 2010 Posted August 4, 2010 Any sports car really[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img] A Lotus Elise would be my most expensive dream car. Other dream cars include a Camaro , Corvette and a Porshe Boxer Spyder, and those are just at the top of my list. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smirk.gif[/img]
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [color=indigo]Lately I have become a huge fan of vintage Porsche's. Their is something about the clean lines of an old Porsche that is timelessly beautiful. [img]http://www.classiccarpartsgiant.com/includes/images/Classic_Car_Parts/Vintage_Parts/v-porsche.01.jpg[/img] When it comes to more recent automobiles, I truly dig the R8. It is a really cool looking car, though I think it will look dated in 10 years. [img]http://www.carversation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/audi_r8_2_01.jpg[/img][/color]
Gavin Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Because being the CEO, majority shareholder and board chairman of a ridiculously evil company requires I travel in style. [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/2003-2008_Rolls-Royce_Phantom_01.jpg/800px-2003-2008_Rolls-Royce_Phantom_01.jpg[/img][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now