OtakuBoards

Journey of Chaos

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Maturity warning!

Walking through the brightly decorated halls of the palace, closely followed by two guards. She looked back at them and gave them a bright smile as they both frowned at her. Rolling her eyes she continued to walk forward til she reached the mahogany doors that lead to the throne room. She stopped out side of them and waited for the guards to open the door that lead to the person who had requested to speak with her. She walked in behind them and stopped half way down the large hall looking up at the royal council and crossed her arms.
"There was something you wanted to speak with me about?"
"Keela, very good, I see your friendship with my young son is not wasted."
"Yeah, yeah, what's this all about, last time I was here this place was a paradise, it looks like shit now."
"Well, you see my dear, we were supposed to be the holders of the Book of Peace, but it was stolen while on its way here. So you see we need some one who knows these seas, someone who has dealt thieves."
"You mean some one who is one."
"Well, I wasn't about to insult our one hope of saving our city."
"I'm no thief, I'm a pirate."
She looked over as a member of the council spoke up.
"I'm not so sure there is a difference."
She rolled her eyes and shook her head uncrossing her arms.
"So what makes you think I'll go and get this book for you anyway?"
"We will make it worth your while, a fourth of the royal jewels."
She tucked her tongue into her right cheek and closed her eyes as if she were thinking and than smiled.
"A fourth huh? Well that sounds fair. I'll go get your book for you, how long do I have?"
"Five months. If it is not returned by than our city will be destroyed, and chaos will rain throughout our world."
She nodded and turned waving back at them and returned to her ship. She pulled the anchor up and headed out to sea, she made a heading for the next town over, she needed a few extra men for this mission. She looked at the map that she was given before she left, her next heading would be that of suicide. She was heading right into the Chaos Tide. She sighed as she looked up at what little crew she already had and nodded signaling to them that it was time to get moving. She looked out on the horizon and than up at one of her crew as he stopped beside her.
"Is it worth it?"
"The money? No, but his son is my friend; and I won't leave him with nothing but rubble to call home."
He nodded and went back to work as she veered the ship north.

Name: Keela Young
Appearance:[URL="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SaF6vkGVUYI/AAAAAAAAFOw/Fy-HDIcLrj4/s400/anime_girl_elf.jpg"]Keela[/URL]
Weapon(s, limit 3 please): Two swords she carries on her back and a dagger she keeps on her hip at all times.
Profession(Lockpick, hand to hand, sword play, ect): Hand to hand/Sword Play
Personality: Sarcastic and hard headed she is somewhat of a trouble maker. She likes to make jokes at everything and anything she can and will never let a chance to have some fun pass her by.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm going to go ahead and stake some claim as a lock-pick/Sword-play char(hope that's okay, though I'm thinking more of dagger/throwing knife play)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Name: Terral "T" Heartly
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=red]Appearance: [/COLOR][/FONT]
[IMG]http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1112528958_B_assassin.JPG[/IMG]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Weapon(s, limit 3 please): Twin daggers and a set of throwing stars[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Profession(Lockpick, hand to hand, sword play, ect): Lock pick, Hand-to-hand[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
[COLOR=red]Personality: Terral tends to make a joke out of EVERYTHING, no matter how serious the situation is. He tends to be a bit of a smart-ass, and is okay with the mixed reactions he gets. His motto "If you can't take a joke, what are you doing around me?" [/COLOR][/FONT]

Back to the rp game I a go go! ^_^

Name: Iza Dran

Appearance: Iza stands exactly at 6 foot and weights exactly 165 pounds and has an almost hazel colored skin-tone. His dark green hair is dreaded and measures half the length of his body. His gray eyes -if one is to look into them- give you the feeling as if he is peering into your mind. His physic, although a bit slim is well-toned. He wears a jet-black sash that covers half his chest and large snow-white pants tucked cleanly into his black boots. Upon his left ear is a small arcane signature embedded into a diamond.

Weapons: Iza always has a long metallic chain wrapped around his left arm and his sickle attached to the end of it in its sheath concealed in his sash. As a secondary weapon he keeps tiny poison needles in his hair.

Profession: Cook/Sellsword

Personality: Iza is probably the laziest guy you'll ever meet but also the most effective. He tends to laze about doing nothing but sleeping, but when he has to get a job done rest assured that it will be done in a swift and professional manner.

Name: Dahlden ‘Doll’ or Denni Heartly

Appearance: [URL="http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/takuuya/10_Men__Kuja_by_Saehral.jpg"]Dahlden[/URL]

Weapon: Dalhden has numerous small daggers which he seems to pull from nowhere, twin pistols that are strapped to his thighs.

Profession: Disguise, Explosions, long range, hand to hand. Annnnd Acrobatics

Personality: Dahlden is a cunning, adventurous , fun seeking guy, and a trickster at heart…. From time to time he’s the one to blame for exploding birthday cakes … well pretty much any food that explodes before you take a bite out of it. He is always hungry for some reason where the food goes is anyone’s guess. Quick to anger and quick to forgive, though Dahlden may come of as a trouble maker he really has a sincere and loving heart, however naïve, emotional and idealistic he may be…. Things work out… most times.

His motto “Follow your heart, take advice from your brain [SIZE="1"](even if you don’t listen), [/SIZE]and trust your gut… do this and you’ll always come on top”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[color=darkred]Name: Carin Jackson
Appearance: [url=http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20pirate/Zenkar_2008/Anime%20Guys/pirate.jpg]Carin[/url]
Weapons: A long heavy chain wrapped around his waist and a long peice of steel used as a staff.
Profession: Brawler, hand to hand, long arms, weightlifting
Personality: Carin has not spoken a word in six years since everyone on the last ship he served on died in a fatal accident. He has not even cracked a smile just stayed to himself working here and there making money of hard manual labor and brawling in bars.

Since it has been so long since he spoke everyone thinks he is mute[/color]