OtakuBoards

James

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]What programs do you guys use to make your avatars? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I just use AOL. It has this od thing where you can drag a picture off the site and into your browser onto a small picture editor, and I just crap it from there. The only downside is that you can't save it from the picture editor and you have to put it into an email (that's what I do anyway) and doing that lessens the quality a bit. That's why mine appears somewhat pixely. As in, the color is smooth or whatnot.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]If you guys ever need an avatar made, I'd be happy to do it. You'd just have to find a picture first (or I could find one to use with your consent) and I would gladly make it. Call me strange, but I get great fun out of making avatars...:cross:

Heh :wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey Baby Girl, Im interested in you making me an avatar, I have a pic for it right here, I made border lines to cut off the parts I didnt want, all you have to do is decrease the size for me and make it as ledgible as possible. Im counting on you, hell what am I saying, Im sure you know what to do! thanks alot here it is! Oh and no one else steal this pic unless I say so.

Oh and also, when you click on the link thats in my post, the picture will look small and blurry, so just hover your mouse around the pic until an icon pops up, click it and it will get bigger and more clearer, i dont know if this only happens to my computer or not, just let me know so that i never have to repeat this k?

[color=deeppink]Here ya go Krillen. I don't know if it looks good...both of my programs have been messing up images (making them blurry) when I downsize them...:huh:. If you aren't happy with the quality, feel free to have someone else do it :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Damn, thats a good avatar! better than I could do, anyways....What programs do you use.....? So I can fix this avatar up...make it bigger...Do you use photo shop? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Nope, I use PhotoSuite (for cropping) and Photo Studio. PhotoSuite is very very basic, very user friendly. Photo Studio is like a play-off of Photo Shop...only not as good. I think I can convince my dad to get us Photo Shop...I do love that program :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Nope, I use PhotoSuite (for cropping) and Photo Studio. PhotoSuite is very very basic, very user friendly. Photo Studio is like a play-off of Photo Shop...only not as good. I think I can convince my dad to get us Photo Shop...I do love that program :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes yes yes.. photoshop is great.. what with all the effects u can do.. but.. not as user friendly.. I jus' play around and see what I can do..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]hey bg, can you make me a Venom Av pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes I can. But you have to find me the picture that you want to use...then I'd be happy to :p

I'm...going...to...fall off my chair. Someone please wake me up in, say, 3 days [/color]:sleep:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]um 30k :D

<---------------------- :D:D:D:D:D:D:D [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]::watches stick-person drama for several minutes::

Oh...my...Lord....

That's just funny....[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]DBZChickaghan, what's with the quadruple posting? That was unneccesary to the ninth...

And shibatku, 60x60 would be the size of my avatar right now.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Piro... You cant post mroe than one picture per reply.. so i posted 4 replies... i.e. A avatars... and how come you didnt say anything when Blanko did it? with all the angewomon avatars? HM??????????????? The only one on these boards allowed to hold a grudge against me ish Krillen.. b/c well.. thats between us...

anyways... I had to post four in a roW.. THATS WAS THE ONLY WAY i COULD DO IT.. SO NYAH! :p[/COLOR]