OtakuBoards

James

[color=deeppink]If you guys ever need an avatar made, I'd be happy to do it. You'd just have to find a picture first (or I could find one to use with your consent) and I would gladly make it. Call me strange, but I get great fun out of making avatars...:cross:

Heh :wave:[/color]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

You can go to [url]www.yoshisstory.com[/url] and look at the story pages there. They have a kewl ShyGuy pic there. But I'm not gonna resize mine..... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thank you Mr Snail, these are some of the only Shyguy pictures I have ever seen on the web. I always seem tp have trouble finding them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Lol, BG, you're silly :p But ya, I don't understand why people dont make their own avatars. Cause then they're really not "custom" avatars :p I bet you won't find mine anywhere else on the net! You may find the image it came from but not the av itself :D[/SIZE]

Sephiroth really does hate my posts,then again...I am just a new bie...
Anyway,

Isn't it sad that we don't have any FF5 or FF6/3 Avatars around here?(considering they were very popular games)(in other words,I loved them and I want avatars pleeez!!!).
PS:I have loadsa pics and I can give them to u!(as if u need them)

I SOUND LIKE SUCH A LOSER!!!:( :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]If you guys ever need an avatar made, I'd be happy to do it. You'd just have to find a picture first (or I could find one to use with your consent) and I would gladly make it. Call me strange, but I get great fun out of making avatars...:cross:

Heh :wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Seriously? Thats wierd....Can you make me one outta this pic of Spider-Man's face?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Based on some extensive thought on the subject (and talking with multiple members personally), I've decided to modify our Avatar system just a little.

The maximum limit for custom avatars will grow from 50x50 pixels to 60x60 pixels.

Also, your avatar can now be up to 30K in size, as opposed to less than 20K previously.

I hope that this will add a little more flexibility and individuality to the boards.

For those of you with slower connections, don't worry -- these changes should not cause any significant slowdown.

If slowdown becomes a widespread problem, it may be necessary to bring the memory restriction down a little bit.

I hope everyone enjoys the changes. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats awesome man, thanks a bunch.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, BG, you're silly :p But ya, I don't understand why people dont make their own avatars. Cause then they're really not "custom" avatars :p I bet you won't find mine anywhere else on the net! You may find the image it came from but not the av itself :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hey thats a neat Shyguy pic. But I don't really like the alternating colors. I am afraid it is going to give me a seizure or something. I might use it when I get bored with this ol' thing again. Who knows...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

Seriously? Thats wierd....Can you make me one outta this pic of Spider-Man's face? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I tired, but if you don't like his face being cut off, then I can't make it look much better. THe demensions of the picture are just hard to work with...especially to get his whole face in...just doesn't work :(

So, unless you like this one, there isn't really anything else I can do :) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]You could always make one like I did :D Of course you need to be [i]extra[/i] talented to find a picture and crop it to its correct size, lol :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Domo Arigato James-san!!!

You mean like I did Prio? 'cept I kinda made it too small :drunk: ut my other ones look good!! I'll put them up instead of Naga... once aI become a member... again... *glares at James*[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I tired, but if you don't like his face being cut off, then I can't make it look much better. THe demensions of the picture are just hard to work with...especially to get his whole face in...just doesn't work :(

So, unless you like this one, there isn't really anything else I can do :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Naw, thats just great, thanks.

i am apoligizing ahead of time for triple posting but i have three avatar gifs i kinda just messed around with

actually they were pics and i just took out the head and for those who hates digimon dont look

they are all digimon

here is angemon wearing lipstick

[COLOR=purple]Just thought ppl might like this... it has [URL=http://www.avatars.com]Avatars[/URL] galore.. not all of them are anime, but if you looks hard, you'll find some.. thats where I got my Goten Avatar.. and I just cropped it to make it fit... hehehe... :D[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]

*Edit* This is where I got my ultra cools Raidan Avatar!! Lightning God!! Shesh!![/COLOR]