BabyGirl Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [color=deeppink]If you guys ever need an avatar made, I'd be happy to do it. You'd just have to find a picture first (or I could find one to use with your consent) and I would gladly make it. Call me strange, but I get great fun out of making avatars...:cross: Heh :wave:[/color]
Shy Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] You can go to [url]www.yoshisstory.com[/url] and look at the story pages there. They have a kewl ShyGuy pic there. But I'm not gonna resize mine..... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Thank you Mr Snail, these are some of the only Shyguy pictures I have ever seen on the web. I always seem tp have trouble finding them.[/SIZE]
PiroMunkie Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [SIZE=1]Lol, BG, you're silly :p But ya, I don't understand why people dont make their own avatars. Cause then they're really not "custom" avatars :p I bet you won't find mine anywhere else on the net! You may find the image it came from but not the av itself :D[/SIZE]
(<AA>) Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Sephiroth really does hate my posts,then again...I am just a new bie... Anyway, Isn't it sad that we don't have any FF5 or FF6/3 Avatars around here?(considering they were very popular games)(in other words,I loved them and I want avatars pleeez!!!). PS:I have loadsa pics and I can give them to u!(as if u need them) I SOUND LIKE SUCH A LOSER!!!:( :bawl:
Hinata Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue] That's very cool to hear..but its a shame I won't be able to take advante of this for a little bit....:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: [/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Man, I wish I can get the animated bosses. Oh well, might as well resort to simple stand still gifs.
9mm Avenger Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]If you guys ever need an avatar made, I'd be happy to do it. You'd just have to find a picture first (or I could find one to use with your consent) and I would gladly make it. Call me strange, but I get great fun out of making avatars...:cross: Heh :wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Seriously? Thats wierd....Can you make me one outta this pic of Spider-Man's face?
Vegitto4 Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][size=1]Based on some extensive thought on the subject (and talking with multiple members personally), I've decided to modify our Avatar system just a little. The maximum limit for custom avatars will grow from 50x50 pixels to 60x60 pixels. Also, your avatar can now be up to 30K in size, as opposed to less than 20K previously. I hope that this will add a little more flexibility and individuality to the boards. For those of you with slower connections, don't worry -- these changes should not cause any significant slowdown. If slowdown becomes a widespread problem, it may be necessary to bring the memory restriction down a little bit. I hope everyone enjoys the changes. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Thats awesome man, thanks a bunch.
Dragonballzman Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Kool! Although I still love my Goten avatar! :excited:
Vegitto4 Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 I guess since I am learning about animated gifs, I can test some out as my avs. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:therock:
Shy Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Lol, BG, you're silly :p But ya, I don't understand why people dont make their own avatars. Cause then they're really not "custom" avatars :p I bet you won't find mine anywhere else on the net! You may find the image it came from but not the av itself :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Hey thats a neat Shyguy pic. But I don't really like the alternating colors. I am afraid it is going to give me a seizure or something. I might use it when I get bored with this ol' thing again. Who knows...[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B] Seriously? Thats wierd....Can you make me one outta this pic of Spider-Man's face? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Actually, I tired, but if you don't like his face being cut off, then I can't make it look much better. THe demensions of the picture are just hard to work with...especially to get his whole face in...just doesn't work :( So, unless you like this one, there isn't really anything else I can do :) [/color]
Dragonballzman Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 HAHA I have changed my mind I want a new avatar but I can't choose which one out of these 3 I just made! :D I'll have to triple post though. Sorry. :(
Dragonballzman Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 I think this one is best though :laugh:
Dragonballzman Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 As I said before, sorry about having to triple-post :( Hmmm...I couldn't get too much of the face in with this without squeezing it too much when I resized it. :(
Pressure Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]You could always make one like I did :D Of course you need to be [i]extra[/i] talented to find a picture and crop it to its correct size, lol :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Domo Arigato James-san!!! You mean like I did Prio? 'cept I kinda made it too small :drunk: ut my other ones look good!! I'll put them up instead of Naga... once aI become a member... again... *glares at James*[/COLOR]
9mm Avenger Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Actually, I tired, but if you don't like his face being cut off, then I can't make it look much better. THe demensions of the picture are just hard to work with...especially to get his whole face in...just doesn't work :( So, unless you like this one, there isn't really anything else I can do :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Naw, thats just great, thanks.
Vegitto4 Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Hey, I am gonna use that spidey one, until/unless somebody can or wants to make me a venom one. somebody can make me a venom one.
Frankie Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 i am apoligizing ahead of time for triple posting but i have three avatar gifs i kinda just messed around with actually they were pics and i just took out the head and for those who hates digimon dont look they are all digimon here is angemon wearing lipstick
Frankie Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 sorry again but its the only way i can show you ppl my gif things here is angewomon see if you saw the entire pic it would be angewomon putting lipstick on angemon
Pressure Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Just thought ppl might like this... it has [URL=http://www.avatars.com]Avatars[/URL] galore.. not all of them are anime, but if you looks hard, you'll find some.. thats where I got my Goten Avatar.. and I just cropped it to make it fit... hehehe... :D[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple] *Edit* This is where I got my ultra cools Raidan Avatar!! Lightning God!! Shesh!![/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 If i could draw at all, i would draw my own avatar, but i cant draw worth s#it
Recommended Posts