Vegitto4 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Yes I can. But you have to find me the picture that you want to use...then I'd be happy to :p I'm...going...to...fall off my chair. Someone please wake me up in, say, 3 days [/color]:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE] ok, **goes off in search of a picture** ahh here we are, its a url, I think it might be to big to post, but I am not sure. [url]http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/images/qfxvenom.JPG[/url]
Dragonballzman Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Seeing as BabyGirl is still going to be asleep for a couple more days, I might as well do this one for you. :) The original's very dark though, so the Avatar isn't very good. :(
Char! Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 ...I'm so ashamed, custom avatars are far above this lowly Newbie...sigh...
Dragonballzman Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Heres one I made using a diff picture :)
Vegitto4 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I like that second one, spiffiness man, spiffiness. thanks alot!!!!!!! have a good nap bg
Dragonballzman Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Glad you like it. It's probably coz' I get practice. ;)
BabyGirl Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Hey Baby Girl, here is the pic! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Here it is Krillen. I really hope that these are turning out to peoples' satisfaction :drunk:[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Thats a good one BG. Hey, does anybody know who it was that won the banner contest. Its not a bad banner.
9mm Avenger Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Okay...I have tonnes of DBZ avatars.......60x60 and above, cause I feel like it....I have some wierd ones to....Just name a character you want, and I can probobly get it for you...Thank God for Photo Shop.... :D
BabyGirl Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]Thats a good one BG. Hey, does anybody know who it was that won the banner contest. Its not a bad banner. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Cera won...I love that banner. And sorry I didn't get around to making that avatar for you, Vegitto, I figured since DBZMan already did it that it wasn't necessary :p[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Its all good BG. I didn't expect you to make it since you were sleeping.:babble:
9mm Avenger Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 I made some Avatars here is an awfully horrible one.. I think it didn't turn out that well.
Krillen Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Sorry I keep asking for avatars BabyGirl, but I just really want to find a good one that I can stay with, its the same pic as last time, but I only want his left eye in the avatar, with his whole face in it, it looks all blurry, so either make it non blurry or just do his left eye. thanks alot!!! Ok the pic is too big, I dont know how I got it on there last time, I guess I just suck, im sure you will know just how to get his left eye. So just make a box around his eye, I want the whole eye in, try now to get hair in there, but if thats not possible then do what you gotta do. thanks again.
BabyGirl Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 [color=deeppink]I do try, yes. Stupid program... So here is my attempt at a good one...I added a few things to it, perhaps it looks better now :drunk:[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Thats rather interesting, goku's eye. :drunk: :blackeye: :box: :therock:
liamc2 Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 ack! shes giving us evil eye!!!!! *runs* BTW shouldn't this be in the test forum or summat?
Vegitto4 Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 well, all the avatars should probably be there, but its good that they let everybody know, but the topic could be closed since everybody has no doubtly read it by now.
BabyGirl Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 [color=deeppink]Heh, perhaps I [i]should[/i] close it (stupid Jenna) ;) If anyone needs avatars (I'll try my best, I promise) just IM me...my handle is in my sig :)[/color]
Recommended Posts