OtakuBoards

James

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Yes I can. But you have to find me the picture that you want to use...then I'd be happy to :p

I'm...going...to...fall off my chair. Someone please wake me up in, say, 3 days [/color]:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, **goes off in search of a picture**

ahh here we are, its a url, I think it might be to big to post, but I am not sure. [url]http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/images/qfxvenom.JPG[/url]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Thats a good one BG. Hey, does anybody know who it was that won the banner contest. Its not a bad banner. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Cera won...I love that banner.

And sorry I didn't get around to making that avatar for you, Vegitto, I figured since DBZMan already did it that it wasn't necessary :p[/color]

Sorry I keep asking for avatars BabyGirl, but I just really want to find a good one that I can stay with, its the same pic as last time, but I only want his left eye in the avatar, with his whole face in it, it looks all blurry, so either make it non blurry or just do his left eye. thanks alot!!!

Ok the pic is too big, I dont know how I got it on there last time, I guess I just suck, im sure you will know just how to get his left eye. So just make a box around his eye, I want the whole eye in, try now to get hair in there, but if thats not possible then do what you gotta do. thanks again.