OtakuBoards

DJ AM Is Dead

Mr. Maul

[FONT=Arial]Doggone it, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Magus[/COLOR], you had to go and reply. Now the thread is no longer funny. :p

Well, since we're here, Maul, of what import is this guy? I'd google or wiki but that takes all the subjectivity that I want to hear out of the equation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He was of no import.

People (and by "people," I mean, "the internet") are making a big deal out of the death of a mediocre-at-best DJ. He was in the "band" [B]Crazy Town[/B] back in the day (read, "gay"). He also scratched for [B]Papa Roach[/B] (read, "badass").

Case in point: he's dead. HOW WILL I GO ON!?

Now if only [B]Lil' Wayne[/B] will follow suit...

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]This is not a good year to be a celebrity. I had heard of DJ AM, but hadn't heard any of his music (Although Crazy Town I had heard of). Still bad to see someone dead, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I only remotely know this guy because a friend of mine saw him rip for the drummer from Blink 182 in concert. When my friend told me, I gave him the reaction as to everyone else who died this year, "Oh, I am sorry, I DON'T CARE!"