Mr. Maul Posted August 29, 2009 Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]And nobody cares. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Magus Posted August 29, 2009 Posted August 29, 2009 My sister told me, and it's alway sad to hear about someones death, but the first thought that came to mind is, who is he?
Allamorph Posted August 29, 2009 Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Doggone it, [COLOR="DarkRed"]Magus[/COLOR], you had to go and reply. Now the thread is no longer funny. :p Well, since we're here, Maul, of what import is this guy? I'd google or wiki but that takes all the subjectivity that I want to hear out of the equation.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted August 29, 2009 Author Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He was of no import. People (and by "people," I mean, "the internet") are making a big deal out of the death of a mediocre-at-best DJ. He was in the "band" [B]Crazy Town[/B] back in the day (read, "gay"). He also scratched for [B]Papa Roach[/B] (read, "badass"). Case in point: he's dead. HOW WILL I GO ON!? Now if only [B]Lil' Wayne[/B] will follow suit... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Allamorph Posted August 29, 2009 Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT=Arial]See, yeah, you couldn't have got that off the internet unless you slogged through half a dozen message boards. Thanks.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted August 29, 2009 Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]What a lovely eulogy. But yeah, never heard of him. Too bad about it, though. I consider death in general to be kind of unfortunate.[/FONT]
Mr. Maul Posted August 29, 2009 Author Posted August 29, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]To be honest with you, I'm still mourning the loss of Steve Irwin. R.I.P. 3 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Korey Posted August 30, 2009 Posted August 30, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]This is not a good year to be a celebrity. I had heard of DJ AM, but hadn't heard any of his music (Although Crazy Town I had heard of). Still bad to see someone dead, though.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted August 30, 2009 Posted August 30, 2009 [quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]And nobody cares.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] ...Understatement, much?
Mr. Maul Posted August 30, 2009 Author Posted August 30, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]No. I don't understatement much at all. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Japan Posted August 31, 2009 Posted August 31, 2009 I only remotely know this guy because a friend of mine saw him rip for the drummer from Blink 182 in concert. When my friend told me, I gave him the reaction as to everyone else who died this year, "Oh, I am sorry, I DON'T CARE!"
Rachmaninoff Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 And here I don't know who they are at all. But then, most people who die on a daily basis, are people I don't know either. Kind of unavoidable.
Drizzt Do'urden Posted September 1, 2009 Posted September 1, 2009 You almost feel bad for the guy, all of us want to leave some sort've legacy behind but it seems that his is...well I guess his legacy is that everybody will remember that nobody cared that he died. (I guess he at least has a legacy.) R.I.P...whoever you were
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now