OtakuBoards

Patrick Swayze To Star In Ghost II

Mr. Maul

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]And by "Ghost II," I mean, he lost the battle to pancreatic cancer today (he was 57).

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://blogofhilarity.com/wp-content/gallery/pat134.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray] Crazy-cool like Swayze, fool. Miss y'all, bro! R.I.P.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[/center]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]He wasn't just any dancer; he was a [I]dirty [/I]dancer.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]

And yes, he was in [B]The Outsiders[/B] (which was a kinda lame movie, overall. Sorry, P. Swayze...).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]

As for that image, it's a picture of my psychokinetic bodyguard fighting one of Bill Gate's android bounty hunters from the future (I've had some financial troubles lately, but I'd rather not divulge any details).

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]And here the first thing I thought when I read the thread title was "Wrong forum Maul". Oh well, clever you.

Personally I think I only saw one or two of his movies, but I'm pretty sure most of the women from my mother's generation are dealing with a profound sense of grief right now.[/SIZE]

[color=royalblue][size=1]

I'll just leave this here.

[URL=http://www.cracked.com/blog/tribute-to-patrick-swayze-2nd-best-film-star-of-all-time/ ]Patrick Swayze, 2nd Greatest Actor of All Time[/URL]

He taught us how to live, love, dance, and savagely beat a man to death with your bare hands.[/color][/size]

Props on the title, made me chuckle. Glad to see this place has loosened up a bit. Back in my day this thread would've been nothing but posts ridiculing/attacking you for "bad taste".

Swayze will certainly always have a place in my heart, and it's sad to see him go. And pancreatic cancer is not a fun way to go either. :( I'll be sure light a spliff and enjoy Roadhouse to honor his memory.

"I used to **** guys like you in prison."

[quote]Props on the title, made me chuckle. Glad to see this place has loosened up a bit. Back in my day this thread would've been nothing but posts ridiculing/attacking you for "bad taste".[/quote]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I think they're all just used to my twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.

Either that, or they know that I'll cut their throats while they sleep if they say anything.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Mr. Maul][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I think they're all just used to my twisted and sarcastic sense of humor.

Either that, or they know that I'll cut their throats while they sleep if they say anything.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]And here I just assumed it was on account of your custom title. =P