OtakuBoards

What Anime Giant Robot Would You Like To Pilot?

stararnold

[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I haven't really seen enough anime's with giant robots to pick one. The only one I'm familiar with are the Rune Gods in Magic Knight Rayearth. I don't really recall how they worked since it's been forever since I watched it, but if I did pick one. I guess I'd go with one of those. lol[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Shinmaru']I've had a soft spot for the Nirvash ever since I watched [B]Eureka Seven[/B]. You can't tell me you wouldn't hop into an air surfing mecha if you had the chance.[/quote]

I agree, can't beat a surfing mech. I also like the fact that the Nirvash is not all machine but kind of alive.

[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][SIZE=1]
[IMG]http://otakusurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/gurrenmecha.jpg[/IMG]

[/SIZE][LEFT][SIZE=1]Without any doubt.
[/SIZE][/LEFT]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200907/kaiyodo_revoltech_super_galaxy_gurren_lagann02.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]
Mine's bigger.

[spoiler]I'm opting to leave Tengen Toppa out of this one, since it's half as tall as the known universe and you need a couple dozen pilots for it.[/spoiler][/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][center][IMG]http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200907/kaiyodo_revoltech_super_galaxy_gurren_lagann02.jpg[/IMG][/center]
Mine's bigger.

[spoiler]I'm opting to leave Tengen Toppa out of this one, since it's half as tall as the known universe and you need a couple dozen pilots for it.[/spoiler][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Bah you still need the Gurren or a similar sized Ganmen to power it.[/SIZE] :p

• 3 weeks later...
As cool as super-robots are, I'd have to pick a realistic robot. I was going to say the Zaku II, but if I'm going to go Zeon, I'm going to do it big. Enter the MS-18 Kampfer, also known as the run in and kill EVERYTHING suit. Pump action shotgun? Check. Mine-Whip? Check. Dual-Wielding Rocket Launchers? Check. Built int RPG's? Check. The ability to take out a whole squad of Federation suits single handed? Check. The ability to take out the Federation's Prototype RX-78 NT-1 Gundam? Umm... I'll get back to you on that.

[FONT=Arial]Hi-zack Pre-Production Type.... uhh YRMS-106 is the modle number.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]the trippy awesome colors are from the titans test team.
and the manga was Advance of Zeta. i am sure you have seen the Hi-Zack, this is really just a prototype of it... but it has better wepons in my opinion and looks really cool.

[/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...