stararnold Posted October 18, 2009 Posted October 18, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Imagine yourself in an Anime. Should you find yourself in combat, what piloted-giant robot from any Anime would you like to use? [/FONT]
Aaryanna Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]I haven't really seen enough anime's with giant robots to pick one. The only one I'm familiar with are the Rune Gods in Magic Knight Rayearth. I don't really recall how they worked since it's been forever since I watched it, but if I did pick one. I guess I'd go with one of those. lol[/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 [CENTER][SIZE=1] [IMG]http://otakusurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/gurrenmecha.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][LEFT][SIZE=1]Without any doubt. [/SIZE][/LEFT] [/CENTER]
Shinmaru Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 I've had a soft spot for the Nirvash ever since I watched [b]Eureka Seven[/b]. You can't tell me you wouldn't hop into an air surfing mecha if you had the chance.
pax et agape Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 [quote name='Shinmaru']I've had a soft spot for the Nirvash ever since I watched [B]Eureka Seven[/B]. You can't tell me you wouldn't hop into an air surfing mecha if you had the chance.[/quote] I agree, can't beat a surfing mech. I also like the fact that the Nirvash is not all machine but kind of alive.
The Spectacular Professor Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][SIZE=1] [IMG]http://otakusurf.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/gurrenmecha.jpg[/IMG] [/SIZE][LEFT][SIZE=1]Without any doubt. [/SIZE][/LEFT] [/CENTER][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200907/kaiyodo_revoltech_super_galaxy_gurren_lagann02.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mine's bigger. [spoiler]I'm opting to leave Tengen Toppa out of this one, since it's half as tall as the known universe and you need a couple dozen pilots for it.[/spoiler][/FONT]
Gavin Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][center][IMG]http://www.nekomagic.com/figure_news/200907/kaiyodo_revoltech_super_galaxy_gurren_lagann02.jpg[/IMG][/center] Mine's bigger. [spoiler]I'm opting to leave Tengen Toppa out of this one, since it's half as tall as the known universe and you need a couple dozen pilots for it.[/spoiler][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Bah you still need the Gurren or a similar sized Ganmen to power it.[/SIZE] :p
Tallgeese- Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 [IMG]http://www.myspacetotal.com/images/layout-thumbnails/3824.jpg[/IMG] 1 of these
MaskedRider Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 As cool as super-robots are, I'd have to pick a realistic robot. I was going to say the Zaku II, but if I'm going to go Zeon, I'm going to do it big. Enter the MS-18 Kampfer, also known as the run in and kill EVERYTHING suit. Pump action shotgun? Check. Mine-Whip? Check. Dual-Wielding Rocket Launchers? Check. Built int RPG's? Check. The ability to take out a whole squad of Federation suits single handed? Check. The ability to take out the Federation's Prototype RX-78 NT-1 Gundam? Umm... I'll get back to you on that.
CaNz Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 Okay... so i like Zakus too dang much... big deal... [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/yrms-106.jpg[/IMG]
Stuart Posted November 20, 2009 Posted November 20, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]The Big [B]O[/B]. [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_O"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_O[/URL][/FONT]
MaskedRider Posted November 21, 2009 Posted November 21, 2009 Ok CaNz... you will tell me where that awesome Zaku is from... Now.
CaNz Posted November 22, 2009 Posted November 22, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Hi-zack Pre-Production Type.... uhh YRMS-106 is the modle number.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]the trippy awesome colors are from the titans test team. and the manga was Advance of Zeta. i am sure you have seen the Hi-Zack, this is really just a prototype of it... but it has better wepons in my opinion and looks really cool. [/FONT]
AnimeGirl Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [COLOR=DarkGreen]i will stick with the oldie but goodie... cuz it comes with a manual and all so i wouldn't have to train since Amuro makes it look so dang easy :p the RX-78-2[/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [COLOR=#35160f][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][CENTER][IMG]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2923/f27c.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Go back to bed kids, time for the [I]real[/I] super robots to play.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Guyver4 Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 Godannar: from the series of the same name. Just one of my favorite mecha designs.
Magus Posted November 27, 2009 Posted November 27, 2009 [size=1][color=navy]Can't say I'm a fan of the mecha genre, but if I had to choose... [IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/meatloaf5290/voltron.gif[/IMG] [/size][/color]
Gavin Posted November 28, 2009 Posted November 28, 2009 [SIZE=1]An oldie but a goodie. [/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://www.coolstuffvideos.com/images3/imagegettaG2.JPG[/IMG] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
goldenboy Posted December 9, 2009 Posted December 9, 2009 gotta love lagann from Gurenn Lagann. I mean, it can take over other gunmen, for cripes sake. since its powered by one's state of mind, id just listen to some metal and get really freaking pumped and BAM! pull out the giga drill
lamperouge98 Posted December 11, 2009 Posted December 11, 2009 I'm gonna have to say either the Shinkiro or Lancelot Albion from Code Geass. That's some good schtuff, yo
NaptimeHero Posted December 16, 2009 Posted December 16, 2009 if i had to pilot anything i'd have to say it'd be eva 04 :smirk: [IMG]http://www.xybertoys.com/catalog/images/eva_04_gallery.jpg[/IMG]
Cloud Strife Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [quote name='Guyver4']Godannar: from the series of the same name. Just one of my favorite mecha designs.[/quote] /agree Who wouldn't like a giant robot anime the is always making fun of giant robot anime. :D
rotlung Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 I'm stunned no one has mentioned Gundam Wing..... Would definatly be Deathscythe after being equipped for space.
SnacktimeHero Posted December 19, 2009 Posted December 19, 2009 Surprised nobody selected my favorites. Big O and Megas XLR. Idc who you are, they were way more HxC than gundums.[IMG]http://www.coalduststar.com/voodoo/index.megas.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/be/The_Big_O_%28megadeus%29.JPG[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now