Sara Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][font=helvetica]I don't have a tree right now, and I want to see some pictures! Maybe I will make one out of paper.[/font][/QUOTE][center][IMG]http://imgur.com/PjfDN.jpg[/IMG][/center] [font=helvetica]So last night I drew a tree and had my roommates help decorate it. (It's a little lopsided . . . I was originally going to cut it out and make it more balanced, but I didn't want to trim off any of the ornaments, so lopsided it stays.)[/font]
Gavin Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Apparently my younger sister finally convinced our father to put the tree up at home last night, previous years he's been outvoted by the rest of us to have it up the first week in December but now that my brother and I moved out he's been able to get his way for a little longer. Haven't seen it yet but apparently it's a natural tree though the branches curve up instead of out, I'll provide a photo tomorrow when I actually get home.[/SIZE]
Boo Posted December 17, 2009 Author Posted December 17, 2009 [quote name='Sara'][center][picture][/center] [font=helvetica]So last night I drew a tree and had my roommates help decorate it. (It's a little lopsided . . . I was originally going to cut it out and make it more balanced, but I didn't want to trim off any of the ornaments, so lopsided it stays.)[/font][/QUOTE][font=lucida fax]That's bajawesome. I will probably take a picture of mine in the morning when I finally have time and the light to make a proper picture. And then a night picture too! Whee! Maybe now already would be better... BRB. Thread needs more wood. [B]EDIT:[/b] Tree with small details. [center] [IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3130/smalldscf6895.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3135/smalldscf6897.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1733/smalldscf6899.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6282/smalldscf6901.jpg[/IMG][/center] Not so clear now, but it should be better in daylight, all right? All right.[/font]
Xyandar Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 hey guys how do you add pictures that large onto the attatchment? i want to show my tree as well! the picture size is always too large though.
InsaneHangry Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 [FONT=Arial Black]My roommate is not an otaku,and is quite frankly tired of me trying to decorate the dorm with tons of anime posters and such.I just got a little tree and decorated it with homemade ornaments (an old pocky box,lamentated anime pictures,etc.).She came in and got all mad and told me to throw it away. :animecry:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Black]It looks so cute,I CAN'T DO IT!!!![/FONT]
Sara Posted December 18, 2009 Posted December 18, 2009 [quote name='InsaneHangry'][FONT=Arial Black]My roommate is not an otaku,and is quite frankly tired of me trying to decorate the dorm with tons of anime posters and such.[/FONT][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Wow. That must be really difficult for you.[/font]
chibi-master Posted December 21, 2009 Posted December 21, 2009 I has a smile and also a tree.:catgirl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now