Lady Macaiodh Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 here's my people: # 1 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 2 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 3 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 4 Sepiroth " Cool" # 5 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 6 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 7 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 8 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 9 Cera "The Cynic" # 10 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 11 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 12 Forte "..." # 13 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 14 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" i'm most like... myself? :) & why do the same people keep showing up in the results? how did you make this quiz?
PiroMunkie Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 [SIZE=1]Bah, here's mine :p #1: James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" #2: Sepiroth " Cool" #3: Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" #4: kuja "Kuji - Wuji" #5: Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" #6: Cera "The Cynic" #7: Forte "..." #8: Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" #9: Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" #10: Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" #11: Babygirl "Jedi Master" #12: Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" #13: Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" #14: Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" I don't really get the point of it but I guess I'm most like James :p[/SIZE]
aska_sama Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 My results. ^^ *glances at them quickly* Very interesting. # 1 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 2 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 3 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 4 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 5 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 6 Sepiroth " Cool" # 7 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 8 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 9 Cera "The Cynic" # 10 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 11 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 12 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 13 Forte "..." # 14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer"
Shy Posted January 14, 2002 Author Posted January 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]I'm most like... myself? :) & why do the same people keep showing up in the results? how did you make this quiz? [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Well LM there are only 14 different people you can be like on the quiz. I can have up to 25 I think but I decided to narrow it down to a few. The site should explain how to make the quiz very simply, you just have to look around.[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Your Results Page # 1 Forte "..." # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 5 Cera "The Cynic" # 6 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 7 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 8 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 9 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 10 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 11 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 12 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 13 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 14 Babygirl "Jedi Master"
Nerdsy Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][COLOR=red]Everyone NOT on the quiz: I am sorry you aren't on it but I tried to use members who I either know personally or ones whose personality I have a general idea of. I wish I knew everyone well enough to put you on, but I don't. Just make your own if you are unhappy.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]What, you don't know ME? Shyguy, I'm hurt.... Not really.:p If you had put me, I bet very few people would actually know who I am. :bawl: #1kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 5 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 6 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 7 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 8 Forte "..." # 9 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 10 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 11 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 12 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 13 Cera "The Cynic" # 14 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]*stares and gets red in the face*[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]There is something wrong with your quiz, Shyguy... I ended up most like kuja! For crying out loud! I'm the only one too![/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]I need a hug...[/COLOR]
Guest Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]Your Results Page # 1 Forte "..." # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 5 Cera "The Cynic" # 6 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 7 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 8 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 9 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 10 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 11 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 12 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 13 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 14 Babygirl "Jedi Master" [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green] Wow, your personality is just like mine... Ahh, and i also noticed that many people got me at their half way, so gues what... There is a little bit of Forte you all of you!!!! Bwhahaha *everyone stares* Erum... Nevermind.[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [color=indigo] # 1 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 2 Sepiroth " Cool" # 3 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 4 Forte "..." # 5 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 6 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 7 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 8 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 9 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 10 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 11 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 12 Cera "The Cynic" # 13 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 14 Babygirl "Jedi Master" I think this is the way it came out for two specific reasons one I'm not attracted to men, two I'm not attreacted to Gackt....Ohh who am I kidding I am attracted to Gackt :bawl: I've been lying to myself :bawl:...j/k no really I am just just kidding:shifty:[/color]
Navi Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 # 1 Cera "The Cynic" [COLOR=seagreen]<----Thats so surprising[/COLOR] # 2 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 3 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 4 Sepiroth " Cool" # 5 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 6 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 7 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 8 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 9 Forte "..." # 10 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 11 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 12 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 13 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer"
Treble Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Heh here's my result im like a Ultimate Gamer like Noryoko Angelcry!:) # 1 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 Forte "..." # 5 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 6 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 7 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 8 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 9 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 10 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 11 Cera "The Cynic" # 12 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 13 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 14 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!"
Defcon5 Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]What, you don't know ME? Shyguy, I'm hurt.... Not really.:p If you had put me, I bet very few people would actually know who I am. :bawl: #1kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 5 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 6 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 7 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 8 Forte "..." # 9 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 10 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 11 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 12 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 13 Cera "The Cynic" # 14 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person [/COLOR] [COLOR=red]*stares and gets red in the face*[/COLOR] [COLOR=purple]There is something wrong with your quiz, Shyguy... I ended up most like kuja! For crying out loud! I'm the only one too![/COLOR] [COLOR=silver]I need a hug...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey Kuja isen't bad! In fact I like the guy! I'm only on his hate list for fun. He is really a great guy. (Gives Nerdy's a big ol' bear hug)
Kuja Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]Hey Kuja isen't bad! In fact I like the guy![/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]who is the Kuja person... they trying to be like me just with a capital K? anyway if it is me... YOU LIAR!!!! I AM BAD... ALL BAD... or maybe im just a guy w/ a soft spot for a pretty lady *sees a group of angel's go by* *drools* omg they are sooooooo pretty *watches ginny go bye* *follows after like a lost puppy* now that is a fine peice of work[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] Hey Kuja isen't bad! In fact I like the guy! I'm only on his hate list for fun. He is really a great guy. (Gives Nerdy's a big ol' bear hug) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Yeah, kuja's not that bad... But it's like that song... Such a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there...lol What really irks me (that's right, I say irks) is that I'm the ONLY one who got kuji-wuji as their number one match! I'm more like kuja than kuja! (is that possible?)[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 #1: Cera "The Cynic" [b][size=1]Gee wiz... what a coincidence! :rolleyes::)[/size][/b] #2: Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" #3: James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" #4: Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" #5: Babygirl "Jedi Master" #6: Forte "..." #7: Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" #8: Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" #9: Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" #10: Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" #11: Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" #12: Sepiroth " Cool" #13: kuja "Kuji - Wuji" #14: Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's"
Queen Asuka Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [color=crimson]I laughed so hard when I got my results. I'm surprised I matched up with myself, but yeah. I guess that would be about right...*raises a brow* Anywho, here's mine: # 1 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 2 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 3 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 4 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 5 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 6 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 7 Cera "The Cynic" # 8 Sepiroth " Cool" # 9 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 10 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 11 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 12 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 13 Forte "..." # 14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" So yeah, there we go. I feel special for being on the quiz. [/color]:rotflmao:
Fall Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 #1 Babygirl "Jedi Master" #2 Cera "The Cynic" #3 Forte "..." #4 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" #5 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" #6 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" #7 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" #8 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" #9 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" #10 Sepiroth " Cool" #11 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" #12 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" #13 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" #14 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" Eh?! Well..... BabyGirl for 1st..... Cera for 2nd..... Forte for 3rd..... Hmmmm..... Weird..... :rolleyes: Kuja last..... I got way different results to what I thought..... :rolleyes:
Renee Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 # 1 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 2 Cera "The Cynic" # 3 Forte "..." # 4 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 5 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 6 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 7 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 8 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 9 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 10 Sepiroth " Cool" # 11 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 12 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 13 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 14 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" Kuja's at the end of the list. I think that means something, but I'm not sure what. Maybe it's that Babygirl and Ginny are at the top of it.;) I don't know.:huh:
BabyGirl Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [color=deeppink]Not too many people like me, eh? I wonder...I wonder how that was "determined"...:shifty:[/color]
Kuja Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um... at least you werent DEAD LAST for 2 people in a row :(... and even worse... they were BOTH just like you :( and nerdsy is the most like me... i feel like a nerd now :( ginny is gonna marry a nerd on sunday :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Deedlit Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 # 1 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 2 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 3 Sepiroth " Cool" # 4 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 5 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 6 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 7 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 8 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 9 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 10 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 11 Cera "The Cynic" # 12 Forte "..." # 13 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" # 14 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer"
Transtic Nerve Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 Well... I was number 1 for me, so Shyguy must have done a good enough job portraying me... lol # 1 Transtic Nerve "Gackt!" # 2 Lady Macaidoh "One of Adam's Angel's" # 3 Queen Asuka "Otaku and all around nice person" # 4 Babygirl "Jedi Master" # 5 Cera "The Cynic" # 6 Ginnylyn "Digimon Goddess, Watch out for her mod rod" # 7 Sepiroth " Cool" # 8 Shyguy "Sorry, you should have tried harder" # 9 James "Smarter AND more powerful than you" # 10 Noryoko Angelcry "The Ultimate Gamer" # 11 kuja "Kuji - Wuji" # 12 Forte "..." # 13 Thimoc "Legendary Spammer" # 14 Newbie "My power level is higher than yours!" I find it funny that Forte, Thimoc, and Newbie are the last on my list.... and the first 4 are all girls.. except me ofcourse, but I'm close enough... I say Shyguy did an excellent job :)
Kuja Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your last 3 are annoying... and im #4... i dont like that... change it... ack that close to forte "1 minute IM man", newby (the spamming kind) and thimoc... that sucks...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]forte: "1 minute IM man"[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Perhaps if I hadn't nearly fallen out of my chair when I read this then I could still consider myself sane..[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now