OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

Perhaps I should join as well.... heh heh heh

June 2nd, 3008
I honestly hoped I'd die by now, but no one here will let me. The tests won't stop. They just keep poking me with needles, and it seems my abilities manifesting aren't helping. Chaos... that's all I can say about it.

June 24th, 3008
Why do I keep going on with life? Why do I not end it? I'm always on the run, always hiding. I can never stay in one place for too long, they find me. They want me to work for them again, and won't stop until they have me. I just want to be normal, but I guess I never will be. My abilities are still surfacing, and just when I think I can control them, another facet of my ability surfaces. When will it stop? When can I control this monster that is my power?

July 4th, 3008
The fireworks tonight weren't just the ones being shot off from the barge on the river. They found me again, even though I changed my appearence. My slim figure has always made me appear androgynous, and my features are quite feminine. Maybe I'll start dressing like a woman to keep one step ahead of them.

July 19th, 3008
Well, seems my plan is working, though I've been approached by someone from another organization. They want me to work for them, with the promise of helping me escape the 'bad guys'. I took off from him, too. I don't know who to trust. My parents died when I was a little kid, after all, leaving me with no memories of them. I don't even know what my real name is. So, I can't turn to my parents. Xiu will do as a name. I think it sounds rather pretty.

November 3rd, 3008
They found me. And I almost didn't get away. I honestly thought I was going to be captured by them, but the man from before found me and fought them off so I could escape. But, I passed out, and awoke to find myself in a rather posh bedroom in some kind of academy. At first I thought I was a prisoner of some kind, though the doors aren't locked. Kids are everywhere, using abilities like mine, but not like mine. Mine just seems to be chaos when I unleash it... so they're simply calling it 'Power.' I kind of like it...

December 24th, 3008
Christmas is here... and there's going to be a party. I've learned to control my abilities, at least in part. It seems when I wear Lipstick they're immpossible to control and that much stronger. But, that's fine. It makes me that much more powerful. I discovered recently that my dear cosmetics I've been using are also weapons, especially in my capable hands. Grace and beauty don't come naturally to me, though I do know how to kick ass and look good doing it, especially in high heels and lipstick.

March 21st, 3009
Seems they want me to start doinf missions. I can hurt those who hurt me... Revenge sounds nice. Maybe I'll attack their base head on... It would take an army to stop me if I have my mind set on something. But, these people here.. I've sworn loyalty to them, so honestly freedom is more of a luxury far too often I don't have. But, I guess that's the way it goes. It's time now.... My first real mission with these people. Let's hope all goes well.

August 4th 3011
Seems I fully control my powers now, even when I wear lipstick, though they're still hard to control. I'm being transfered to a new team.

Secured File 12430978907

Name: Xiu (Previous name unknown)

Birthdate: Unknown

Tattoos/piercings: Subject has both of his ears pierced, and a tattoo on his right shoulder dipicting an Egyptian ahnk.

Ability: Power
Xiu has an ability unlike any other, and is simply comprised of its name, power. His strength, speed, reflexes, and agility are a hundredfold better than a normal human. However, he has a remarkable healing ability, able to survive usually lethal wounds simply by beginning the healing process, usually leaving no scar. However, this is not the extent of his abilities. Possessing sheer force of will, he is able to fly along the ground at incredible speeds, as well as unleash his power in a destructive manner when angered. He can stop bullets with this power, which is unprecidented in any other case. However, the full extent of his abilities are unknown, and also increase tremendously when he is agitated, hence his ability to stop bullets only when in the mental state of being extremely angry.

Weapons: Xiu uses few weapons, though usually, he always carries his lipstick. His lipstick is a multi-purpose weapon. If used to draw with, he can turn the line of lipstick into a whip, which he uses frequently. Also, the lipstick can act as an explosive, or simply a plain cosmetic application.

OOC: Okay, his ability is kind of.... um yeah. But, They're no where near as strong when he's mad. He'll be a delicate dance with destruction. And If you've seen kiddy grade, I based him off of Eclair.

--Forward to CO.233/76.2--

Your "favor" and please take care of it...

Name: Ayoden Blackcloud

Ability: The clan that Ayoden hails from calls their unique ability "Shade Twisting". It allows them to manipulate the dark energies around them and make zones ranging from a few feet to hundreds of yards. These "Twisting Shade Zones" as they're called are fog-like in appearance except for the tiny black specks that can be seen floating in the inside of them. Someone exposed to these zones experience a gradual lose of functioning in many different areas the most prominent being physical strength and mental functioning. Long term exposure has been noted to cause death. These zones also appear to be at their strongest when no sources of light are in the area. Side note: Mr. Blackcloud has been seen creating these zones from a distance as well as target a specific person(s) with the "Shade Twisting Zone". Use this well.

Here are a few entries from the black book that I think you should look over.

January 23, 2997
Ayoden Blackcloud was discovered on a remote island near Hawaii of the United States of America at age 8. Mr. Blackcloud was detained after eliminating several members of our Retrieval Team. Mr. Blackcloud was then transfered to our facility as W.C. 2.0x/.1.

April 4, 2999
W.C. 2.0x/.1. gains a drug abuse problem and is force injected several cocktails to combat this. W.C. 2.0x/.1. has shown significant increase in power output as well as control of "Shade Twisting". This result seems to be from the candidates drugs use so the candidate is allowed to continue usage of the drug.

December 24, 3006
W.C. 2.0x/.1. has began to regain memory of earlier events i.e. his birthplace, immediate family, clan. A rebellious attitude towards all staff as well as training regime has be noticed. Two electrical armlets have been placed on both the candidates arms as well as weekly hypnotherapy sessions.

October 18, 3007
W.C. 2.0x/.1. is introduced to the elimination unit, "Twisting Blade" and given code name "Fog". Candidate has shown significant progress with self control the only exception being that the candidate still has a drug abuse problem, but this has shown to only further increase the strength of the "Shade Twisting Zone" though studies do not determine why. The candidate has personally stated, "I work better high.".

April 9, 3009
"Fog" has surpassed predicted rate of growth. He has become an invaluable member of the facility and is placed in charge of the Elimination unit's Ghost Division, "Z".

At this time as well I add he was my personal pet. His loyalty was unmovable. ...as long as we gave him marijuana that is. Keep that in mind.

November 1, 3010
"Fog" is fatally injured during an elimination mission while protecting "Z" squad healer "Dawn" leading to a failed mission as well as the deaths of "Z" squad members, "Rip" and "Tride". It appears "Fog" and "Dawn" have an intimate relationship. This was observed to be beneficial overall because the two as a pair surpassed their normal levels of output. Continued observation is needed.

February 15, 2011
It is decided that "Fog" and "Dawn" are to be suspended from active action and put on stand by for an undetermined amount of time. Their intimacy is causing them to want to be with one another constantly and there by making them ineffective.

This is where I lost Mr. Blackcloud. That "Dawn" was the cause of that. Somewhere along the line they fell for one another and wanted to be together by themselves. That was not acceptable, but anyway I send him to you now as a favor. His memory won't come back of his past, but be warned. That woman "Dawn" escaped with the help of another organization that's not in "our" circle based in France I believe. She will attempt to find Ayoden and I warn you again her abilities are something else.

Weapons: I almost forgot this. Mr. Blackcloud's weapon of choice is somewhat a technological marvel that will cost you more than a pretty penny. It is an electroplated 4 inch blade that was carefully sharpened by lasers. I can't stress how sharp that blade is. Only the dead can attest I guess. It also has a special little function which is the reason for its price. This function generates dark matter naturally and please don't ask me how that's our scientist's department not mine. The dark matter is what is needed for Mr. Blackcloud's "Twisting Shade Zones". Have fun with that.

Sincerely,
Ms. Z.

P.S. Here's Mr. Blackcloud's usual look. Though lately he prefers to wear nothing but black. Do take care of this picture because I want it back.~
[url]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/Razgri47/Warriors/striderprofile.gif[/url]

File No. 1234765

Name: Lumiere (Unknown if this is her true name)

Age: Unknown, Current body appears to be 14 years of age

Current Appearence:
[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii319/dhebz_babe02/kiddy_grade_71.jpg[/IMG]

Abilities documented to Date:
Puppet: Lumiere has the uncanny ability to mentally hack into any computer or robot, infact anything electronic is at her discretion to control. However, she must be able to make solid contact through the means of her ability. If there is a nano mist sheild, Lumiere's ability cannot function, and she must have straight line contact or direct contact with the item she is trying to control. When Lumiere uses this ability at a distance, white, speckled likes of power resembling circuits spread out from her fingertips to the item she is trying to control. The closer she is to the item, the easier it is for her. This ability also places her in contact with vast amounts of information every day, as she is able to tap into intergalactic comunications and databases.

Particle: Lumiere has never been known to use this power, so nothing is known about it. But it is rumored to be her primary ability, though seldom used.

June 10th, 3008
It seems my partner is reckless as usual. But, of course, this is part of her charm. A lady really should try to be more elegant. She seems to retain no memories of her past lives, though her 'uniqueness' shall we call it seems to rear its head every day, hence her dressing in drag. It's more of a psychological tactic and subconcious memory on her part, even if she doesn't realize it. Often, I wonder how our enemies made the genetic changes for her to be a man in this incarnation. We're the team that isn't even allowed to die, we're reencoded back into new bodies to fight the battle again. It's a shame he was stolen from the organization, and they weren't able to make a copy of him with out the body, though our enemies made her into a boy, presumably to cause her to be untrackable when on assignment. But of course, her abilities are quite unique. I hope to be reunited with her soon.

June 29th, 3008

It seems my partner is on the run from those who stole her in the first place. Sinestra and Dextera are trying to track her down, to save her. I only hope they're in time.

August 4th, 3008
My partner is far smarted than people give her credit for. She's been one step ahead of all of us, all this time. It seems she's going by the name Xiu, her first name from long ago, when we first met. How Ironic, she seems to repeating her past over and over.

November 1st, 3008
Dextera and Sinestra brought Xiu in, unconcious and in serious condition. I'm so glad she's alright. She's been stablized, and remains unconcious. I went in to see her, and she looks the same as she did in all her lives, though with out her melon sized breasts. It's kind of strange, I never pictured her as a man.

December 5th, 3008
Xiu and I have been spending time together, though I'm afraid to get too close again. I'm afraid to lose her again. No matter how many times I tell her, it seems she is the one lady who will never strive for elegance. But, things are going well. When she's ready, we will start doing missions.

[IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/reinizelle2008/Lumiere_Shot.gif[/IMG]