Jax Rhapsody Posted December 27, 2009 Posted December 27, 2009 WHy not a regular quick reply where its actually a quick reply? I dont understand why you must activate it. It's not really a quick reply if you cant just click in the type space and type. Plus I can't find the button anymore or i doesnt work.
Boo Posted December 28, 2009 Posted December 28, 2009 [font=lucida fax]The quick reply button is the one next to the dark grey "REPLY" button in the bottom right corner of every post. It isn't over the top obvious, but it should be there. But I would not mind the quick reply activating by just clicking in it or something. If it would then automatically register it as a quick reply to the original post, the different thread display modes would not be so messed up either.[/font]
marvelaugusts Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='Boo'][FONT=lucida fax]The quick reply button is the one next to the dark grey "REPLY" button in the bottom right corner of every post. It isn't over the top obvious, but it should be there. But I would not mind the quick reply activating by just clicking in it or something. If it would then automatically register it as a quick reply to the original post, the different thread display modes would not be so messed up either.[/FONT][/quote] The reply and the quick reply is one and the same thing except the quick reply quotes the post to which you want to reply.
Allamorph Posted April 7, 2010 Posted April 7, 2010 [quote name='marvelaugusts']The reply and the quick reply is one and the same thing except the quick reply quotes the post to which you want to reply.[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Except so does the one beside it.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 I actually don't mind the way its set up... it would be nice to just click the box but it isn't too hard to hit a button. changing it would just give the site moderators busywork i think.
Boo Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 [quote name='CaNz']changing it would just give the site moderators busywork i think.[/QUOTE][font=WISE MAN FONT]Keeps them off the streets.[/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted April 8, 2010 Posted April 8, 2010 [quote name='Boo'][font=WISE MAN FONT]Keeps them off the streets.[/font][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE OUT THERE MAN. I CAN'T GO BACK. I WON'T DO IT.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now