Fallen Angels (Play)

Carren Heart

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Carren Heart [/i]
[B]Zylik: << Smiling >> Heh Heh

Valeigh: Who are the Triad !!!

Siren: << rolls [B]his[/B] eyes >>[/B][/QUOTE]

my turn... siren is a girl...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren: well whatever you're fighting about are you done with this guy?? i think i'd like to kill him

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in two strides siren crossed the room and grabbed the guy by the neck and lifting him into the air she spoke

siren: you have been judged...*she lowered him and embraced his head* and you have been found *in a great lurch she snapped his neck*....guilty

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: How do you know all of us? Which includes why my blood....and my tears...make flowers grow....

Siren: Your tears make flowers grow?

Valeigh:Look.

[i]She picked up her blade and slashed her arm sideways...and immediatly the blood flowed and twisted around her arm...making a pattern of a flowering vine.[/i]

Valeigh:Convinced?

Siren: Ee....[/COLOR]

Zylik: That's easy I didn't.. Get killed at the battle that you awoke at remember the men up on pikes.

Valeigh: Yes I do

Zylik: You and I went to that battle together to fight Rajaah, Daimon and Bhaal the triad

Valeigh: Go on..

Zylik: I am your Guardian Angel Valeigh,

Valeigh: But I myself am an angel right?

Zylik: Yes, You are an Angel

Valeigh: Then why do I have a Guardian Angel?

Zylik: That is something I can't tell you YET.

Valeigh: << Stating to look angry again >>

Zylik: Wait Valeigh, I will tell you soon okay, when I belief that you will understand.

Valeigh: Fine ? but what about my blood and the flower things.

Zylik: that's also very easy, you are the Angel of Darkness, The mortal Angel of Death your duty as an angel to watch out for those4 mortals that would try and cheat death and bring them to it.

Valeigh: how does that explain the flowers??

Zylik: When you kill a mortal that trys to cheat death you bleed over where you killed them and leave your mark on there grave.. You explain it better then that when you receive your old memories back.

Siren: Odd really.

Zylik: So am your Guardian Angel Valeigh.

Siren: << Thinking, So he knows the name of the triad. How odd >>

[COLOR=skyblue]Valeigh: Fine......*gets off Zylik* I'm conviced. For now.

Zylik: We should meet up with the others.

Siren: I'm coming.

Valeigh: Great.....................greif.................what did you do to him?!?

Siren: Snapped his neck.

Valeigh: Oh, well lets at least take his wallet![/COLOR]

Zylik: << Stands up >> Agreed but lets go get some food first.

Valeigh: Sounds fine with me

Siren: Good idea

<< The three leave the town after a very relaxing and enjoyable meal at the local tavern >>

<<<< Traveling in the woods about 40 minutes from town >>

Valeigh: So the Triad is the enemy right?

Zylik: Yes, they are the enemy, Valeigh

Siren: Wait one minute now; do they know about you Zylik and about the others "death"?

Zylik: Yes they do Siren.

Siren: And why is it that we can just walk around unharmed.

<< Valeigh looks over at the two talking >>

Siren: Well ??

Zylik: Because they are all weaken.

Siren: From what

Zylik: Battling as much as they do

Siren: don't they have worshipers or minions?

Zylik: Yes, demons and angels that serve them

Valeigh: Wait if they have all these things, why have we not been attacked?

Zylik: That is something I simply don't know.

Siren: So there are things you don't know.

Zylik: A few << Smiles >> A few

<< Valeigh and Siren rolls their eyes >>

Zylik: I do know that sometimes even there minions need to rest.
Valeigh: Why? Them too

Zylik: Well the triad has some way of greatly empowering their minions. Even the demons and angels that would cower at our feet have been empower so greatly that some maybe a good fight. While the others are closer to our equals, then the greater demons are strong beyond measure.

Valeigh: You think we can fight that?

Siren: yeah can we fight that?

Zylik: when Valeigh awakens her lost powers we hold a better chance. Siren I sense you have great power in you as well.

Siren: Yes I do.

Zylik: Good we need you. But then with all this power we have the greater demons and powerful angel minions of theirs would be a great problem and would be able to kill us pretty quickly.

Valeigh: So how do we fight them?

Zylik: Find some items to aid us and become more powerful our selves. Then I will bring you to Vol'Don Keep to have a old friend train us all.

?????. Continue please

[COLOR=purple]Oi... this is like my third time registering for this thread.. geez.. its like the CIA...

Name:Allison "Shocks" Mansfield Age:16 Appearence:White hair, long, held in a ponytail at the back of her head, electric blue eyes Element:Electricity(Lightning) Weapons:Sword of Nobility(had to change it b/c someone already took sowrd of detiny)

so er.. anyways.. now then.. if it's alright w/ you carren heart.. ill be introducing myself now[/COLOR]

Valeigh: Okay, so, what do we need?

*Voice from ahead*

Voice:HELP!!!

Valeigh:Someone is in trouble

Siren:You think?

Valeigh:Shut up...

[I]Valeigh draws her two blades and they all rush through the trees and see a girl bound to a tree. Her face is covered in a black cloth. Drawing closer they see that the girl is bound to a rubber tree with rubber straps keeping her in place. Valeigh cuts the girl away from the tree and Zylik catches her before she collapses to the ground. They give her water and an hour later she is strong enough to hold herself up and speak.[/I]

Zylik:Who are you and why are you out here?

Girl:My name is Shocks, I was bound to the rubber tree by my village. I'm their sacrafice for the month. They chose me becuase I'm not normal and when the Gryphionn ate me, the villagers hoped it would kill him.

Valeigh:Why would it kill him?

Siren:And why were you so tightly bound by rubber all around you?

Shocks:So I wouldn't get away...

Zylik:But why rub-

[i]They all hear a huge creature moving through the forest. Shocks leaps up and runs to a nearby river, followed closely by the rest of them.. After a few minutes of silence, a huge Gryphionn bursts through the trees it charges them and leaps into the river in an attempt to get over to them. Shocks holds her hands above the water and waits.[/i]

Shocks:Everyone, you are soaking wet, get back from the river as far as possible...

[i]Backing away slowly, they all watch Shocks waiting for the Gryphionn[/I]

Valeigh:Shocks! Move! It'll kill you!

Shocks:Watch me....

[i]Shocks' eyes blaze a metallic silver and a huge blue lightning bolt crashes into the water and the Gryphionn, killing it instantly. Shocks faints on the riverbed[/i]
~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]There... sheesh.. met Shocks everyone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: Nice....but....we have another problem.

Shocks/Siren: Huh?

Zyris: *snort* *points*

Valeigh: :flaming: My turn.....:demon:

[i]A huge white drgon leapt from the water and hissed venemously at the group. Valeigh twisted her sword in it's sheath, then it flicked out instantly. She swung upwards, gaining momentum, then came crashing down, severing the head from the body.[/i]

Valeigh: Touche! *takes finishing stance*

Zyris: :haha:

Siren: ......:therock:

Shocks: Tight....but it's head is still there.

Valeigh: *whirl* DARK MIST!!

Dragon: Rar?

*FOOM* *boss defeated*

Valeigh: ;)

Siren: :flaming:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Sorry Ben..[/COLOR]

[i]Shocks wakes up on the riverbed and sees a huge urgly dragon head staring her in the face, bleeding from it's yellow eyes[/i]

Shocks:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[i]Shocks frantically leaps up and starts running without looking where she is going. Shocks smacks right into Zyrik's chest knocking them both down. Shocks falls ontop of Zyrik. Valeigh is paralyzed in the grass with laughter. Shocks points a finger at Valeigh. A tiny static ball hits Valeigh and her hair poofs up. Valeigh shuts up.[/i]

Shocks:It's not funny!

Zyrik:Shocks, the dragon is dead

[i]Shocks looks over he shoulder[/i]

Shocks:I knew that... oh, nice 'do Valeigh

[i]Valeigh begis to whimper and whine over her huge cottonball hairstyle.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: *shuts eyes* Darkness burning death.....seal the spell.....destroy the rest.....

[i]Instantly, her hair died down to it's normal black, and glowed dark purple. Valeigh glared evily at Shocks.[/i]

Valeigh: Better luck next time *****.[/COLOR]

[i]Shocks watches Valeigh's hair revert back to it's original black smoothness[/i]
~~~~~~~
[COLOR=purple]Sorry to but in.. but Raiha.. wasn't Valeigh's hair white?[/COLOR]
~~~~~~~
[i]Shocks claps[/i]

Shocks:I must say.. that was a nice trick

[i]Valeigh bows[/i]

Valeigh:Wasn't it? Thank you

Shocks:I never did get to thank you for freeing me from that tree, I thought I was going to be toast

Valeigh:Yeah well, go on

[i]Shocks laughs[/i]

Valeigh: Did I say something funny? I meant it, go on

[i]They both laugh[/i]

Zyrik:Women, I swear I'll never understand you guys...

Shocks:Right well, I have to go retrieve my things from my village, you guys wouldn't mind joining me would you?

[B]Two Days Later[/B]
[i]Shocks slings a sword over her back and pulls on her boots. They are black leather and run up to her knees. She has a white loin cloth type thing on. The front of it runs down to her ankles and the back runs down to the back of her knees. She's is wearing a tan/khaki leather tank top. Her mark since birth on her arm is now visible.(see attachment). Shocks ties her flowing white hair up into a ponytail at the back of her head with a blue band. She steps out into the light where everyone else is waiting.[/i]

Shocks:READY!

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: No kidding......

[Note: my hair has been black since the begining.....]

Zyris: So..............................let's go find Samantha and Mike.

Valeigh: *adjusts swords* Right.

Shocks: How long will that take?

Valeigh: *FOOM* Not long.

Zyris/Siren: *spread wings* No more than a few hours or so.

Shocks: Wings?!?

Valeigh: Wings.[/COLOR]

Shocks:Wow.. those.. certainly are wings... O.o wait.. WHY DIDN'T I GET WINGS!

Valeigh:I 'unno...

[i]Shocks gets down on one knee and unsheaths her sword. She lays it infront of her, blade facing away. Shocks closes her eyes and clasps her hands together in a prayer stance.[/i]

Shocks:Goddess of Lightning.. Mistress of Electricity.. Hear me please! Give my wings and let me fly about the trees!

Valeigh:Bah.. ryhme... rookie

[i]Shocks' sword glows with a soft yellow aura and levitates, flipping itself over. The tip is now pointing to the ground. *FOOM* Huge white dove wings shoot from Shocks' back and beat softly. Shocks rises into the air.[/i]

Shocks:Well that was a new feeling...

Valeigh:Wonderful for you.. NOW can we go?

Siren:Yeah, honestly...

Shocks:I'm ready!

<<< Zylik and the others continue their jounry to find the other fallen angels >>

<<< Why'll Flying >>

Shocks: Can we please rest a little.

Zylik: We'll never find them if we keep resting for you.

Shocks: O come on let a girl get use to her new wings.

Valeigh/Siren: << Roll their eyes >> Just let her rest.

<<<< The Four decend from the sky and rest >>>>

Zylik: ??? I Don't sense the others being active .. hmmm I wonder what they are doing ??

?? Some please continue ?..

<<< They continue their journey searching for a landing place, when they see ruins of a town >>>

Zylik: Should we check that out?

Shocks: I have no problem with that.

Valeigh: Yes lets.

<<< They all descend to investigate >>

Zylik: we should split up.

Valeigh: Agreed me and shocks to the north and west.

Siren: << Looks at Zylik >> well we got the south and east.

Zylik: Right, Look for anything abnormal or that stands out.

?.. Continue please?