OtakuBoards

Fallen Angels (Play)

Carren Heart

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: YAHAA!!

[i]Her swords flew from their sheaths, and her body began to surge with unreined power.......she charged forward.......blades ready........and twisted viciously, cutting the demon open.[/i]

Valeigh: *spits* Get ready!

Siren: *spreads wings*

Shocks: :bawl: I WANNA SLEEP!!!

Zylik: Oh god..........[/COLOR]

Zylik: Okay people calm down lets get going ? Siren with me and Valeigh and Shocks to the north and west.

Valeigh: Fine! << Grabs Shocks by the upper arm >> come on!!

<<< Valeigh and Shocks leave heading to the northern side of town, while Zylik and Siren head to the south side of town >>

<< In the local tavern searching for anything >>

Siren: << While looking under some fallen rumble >> any idea what this town was Zylik?

Zylik: Mondrain I believe.

Siren: O you do know.

Zylik: Yup.. This town had a very powerful military.

Siren: then what happened here?

Zylik: I don't know this was still here before Valeigh and the others fell in battle.

Siren: really this place looks old.

Zylik: << Looks out the window >> Hey lets go check out the temple.

Siren: Okay.

<<<<< The two travel over to a very large and well-made build at the entrance two pikes lay untouched >>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< They open the Doors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<< They walk in just a little and notice three rotting dead bodies laying next to a giant statue of a dragon >>>>>

Zylik: That is there protector.

Siren: Whats its name ?? ??. Wait the dragon god ? is it Skee or ?. << Eyes widen >>

<<<< Suddenly a flowing steam of hot fire rushes over Siren >>>>>

Siren: <<< crushes and rolls about 4 yards before coming to a stop >>> D**m It !! << Starts to slowly get up but falls back down >>>

Zylik: << Jumps up and stabs the dragon in the neck >>

<< The dragon roars shrugging off the blow like it was nothing, Rarer back and whips its tail at Zylik, Zylik barely evades the attack >>

??.. Please continue

[COLOR=royalblue]Valiegh: Did you hear that?

Shocks: 'Hear what?

Valeigh: Nevermind......:demon: Zylik and Siren are in a little jam............let's go. *pulls out swords*

Shocks: Are you sure?

Valeigh: COME ON!

[i]They ran, unlosing their weapons as they went, and quickly came upon Zylik and Siren fighting wildly...[/i]

Valeigh: DARK BANE!

Shocks: THUNDERBLAST![/COLOR]

<<< The Four gather at the inn and use its kitchen and make some good pasta >>

Zylik: Umm ? that's was good cookin

Valeigh: Thanks ?

Siren: No really that was great ?

Zylik: Ummm ? well how's tired ??

Shock: Me .. O I am

Valeigh: Kinda ?

Siren: Lets get some rest.

<<< The Four talk a little longer and then deside to have Zylik stand watch, an hour or to past ?. They're all asleep >>

???: Well Zylik ? you've gathered a few of your little angels haven't you.

Zylik: Daimon ?? .. what the hell ! <<< Gets Quite >>

???: Come out here.

<< Zylik gets up and walks out of the inn and goes to the side ally way where a clocked figure stands >>

Zylik: Rajaah !!?

Rajaah: Yes Zylik ? I've been watching you and your angel's funny how you managed to save only female angels ?

Zylik: Don't even .. Rajaah and you can't tell me you killed all the others.

Rajaah: No of course not ? that's your job remember Zylik ..

Zylik: Ooo no I'm not working for you again .. never you won't get me to betray them again ? you lied to me.

Rajaah: Then you Die .. Zylik .. we will kill you .. or Valeigh will at least ..

Zylik: << Looks down >> I betrayed her the most ?

Rajaah: You should have killed the others .. then you and her could have been together .. Zylik we can still do that.
Zylik: No !! ? Rajaah I will not betray them again .. I will show them how to kill all three of you.

Rajaah: FOOL !! teach three where hundreds have failed I think not ?. I remember before all this started you were wise then you joined us ?

Zylik: No I was stupid then .. and betrayed my friends and Valeigh .. not again

Rajaah: Then your clock tinks Zylik .. two weeks Zylik and that spell will kill you.

Zylik: << Sighs >> Very Well then Rajaah ?. Whatever

Rajaah: I hope Valeigh and the others don't remember your betrayal .. o/r it just maybe shorter ? << Starts to fade away >> Oo and Zylik .. think of this will Valeigh ever forgive you ?. After all she is not know as a forgiving type?

<<<< Zylik looks to the side .. then sighs again >>>

Zylik: they fell for belief and I fell from grace for myself ? my fate no longer matters.

<<< Zylik looks to the night sky >>>

Zylik: << Slightly smiles as a tear falls from his cheek >> A Fallen Angel crying ? well that least I know I still can. ? Two weeks left .. I need to find a counter spell o/r teach them quickly ? <<< Hits a Wall >> Damn It !!

?.. Please Continue ?

[COLOR=royalblue][i]At Zylik's vehment curse, Valeigh's eyes snapped open instantly, and she stood up straightening her clothes.[/i]

Valeigh: Who was here?

Zylik: ...it's nothing.

Valeigh: *looks skyward* No....you're crying.

[i]She walked up to him and brushed his eyes with her fingertips, then looked at her hands....they were stained red, then bloomed white.[/i]

Valeigh: Something's wrong with you...tears don't do this to my hands like this...

Zylik: I...I....[/COLOR]

`~~dreamworld~~`

??????:siiiiirrrreeennn

siren: wha?

??????: sirrrreeeennnnn.....weeeee'rrreeee cccoommmmiinnnggg ffooorr yooouu...come back siren

siren: go away charlie...

charlie: fine!! spoil sport...

siren: what part of stay OUT of my mind don't you get?

the cheekie sprite smiled

charlie: the out part...

Zylik: ? I don't have .. to much longer to help you okay ?

Valeigh: .. ?? Why?

Zylik: I'd say but again I can't tell you? But don't worry before I go away I'll tell you all you need to know Valeigh.

<< Zylik continued to look at the night's sky >>

<< Valeigh Looks up as well >>

Zylik: You three maybe the last you know ..

Valeigh: Last what ???

Zylik: Angels ..

Valeigh: << Looks over at Zylik >> What !? How ? you said angels don't die.

Zylik: They can ? just not by mortals ? Magic, Demons and other Angels can do it.

Valeigh: <<< Looks back up >>

Zylik: I'll show you what I can Valeigh ? all of you I'll teach .. but when I'll gone you'll have to realize very quickly that you are not stronger then the triad ?. Promise me you'll always remember that.

Valeigh: ?.

Zylik: Please Valeigh ? I'm the last to have seen what there capable of ? and I've also seen your power as well .. you are strong I'm not saying you aren't ? just not strong enough Yet ? so please promise me this.

Valeigh: I Promise. Question how much longer do you have.

Zylik: at best I'd say ? 3 weeks at best

Valeigh: << there something he's not telling me >>

Zylik: << Walks back in the Inn >>

?. Please Continue ?.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh caught a tear that fell from her eyes, and it glowed white, then turned into a single rose. She held it, thorns and all, and walked back inside. She placed the rose on Siren's chest, and immediatly, she woke up.[/i]

Siren: Where's this from?

Valeigh: A single Angel's tear.

Siren: Thanks. I guess....where's Shocks?

Valeigh: *gestures*

Shocks: :sleep:

Siren: Ah...Okay. And Zylik?

Valeigh: He's being egnimatic.[/COLOR]

<< A Tremendous Boom roared from outside the Inn >>

Shocks: << Waking-up >> WHA ??

Valeigh: << Gracefully whipped to the door, sword already drawn >> ??

Siren: Sh*t Zylik !! hes out there !!

<<< The three run out side to find the town completely gone all but the very Inn they where in >>

Shocks: << Points >> Look !

<<< Dim Black Energies began to gather around Zylik, his hair blowing upward like a raging black fire as his Eyes turned pure white, energy crackled within them >>>

Valeigh: Damn !! ? what the heck .. happened !!

Siren: Hes not going to attack is he ??

Valeigh: No .. I think hes doing something ..

Shocks:
:therock:

<<< Zylik raises his hands to the air >>

<<< A Black Lightning bolt descends from the skies and strikes Zylik creating a earth shattering Boom >>>

Valeigh: What is he doing ? ???

<< The dust dims down ? Zylik is standing there, Eyes White, Wings spread, and a powerful looking aura surrounds him. He looks over at the three girls and slowly moves his right arm up as a Glowing Black Sword appears >>>

Zylik: << Looks very serious >> Training starts NOW !! ?. << Fades away >>

<<< Valeigh and Siren Both Jump back slightly with blades drawn an up, while Shocks stalls for just a moment but that is enough time >>>

<<< Shocks his punched in the mouth and thrown back into the Inn crashing through a wall and rolling for about 2 yards on the hard wooden floor >>>

Zylik: << Looks over at Valeigh and Siren >> Error # 1 Awareness ? always be ready for anything ?.

<< Shocks slowly gets up >>
Shocks: Ouch ..

Zylik: << Runs over to Valeigh and Siren and starts sword fighting them >> This aura << Hits Siren >> around me is were << Parries an attack by Valeigh then Strikes Her >> an angel's << Parries a Strike from Siren >> power lays ? but there is a step beyond this !! << Whirls around to attack both Siren and Valeigh ? Valeigh Ducks and Siren Parries to no avail as Valeigh is quickly Kicked (( Damn that Hurts )) and thrown a good 2 feet up and Siren is hit on the side of the head by Zylik's Hilt >>

<< Valeigh lays holding her face a little and Siren looks over at Zylik from the ground >>

Shocks: Thunder blast !!!! << A Stream of white crackling energy erupted out of the Inn >>

<< Zylik Crosses his arms and the Lightning bolt hits >> BOOM !!

<< A short scream is heard from the Inn as Shocks goes flying out and violently hits the ground rolling again for another 10-15 yards >>

<< Siren and Valeigh look at that .. then at each other and they both roll to the side as two blades strike the area that they were >>

Zylik: Good !! ?. Your getting that awareness thing down !!!

<< Valeigh and Siren both disappear and reappear by Shocks and help her up >>

Valeigh: We have to fight together ..

Siren: Right !!

Shocks: Ouch damn it hurts ? how the ??

Zylik: << Starting to walk over to them >> only fallen angels can reach this level of power, the power even beyond that of an angel ?.. in all of history No fallen angel has reach this level until ? We fall from grace .. All of you can reach this unimaginable level of power. But first you must learn how to Summon your Angelic Auras ? which you see around me .. this can only be done if the angel has a goal in mind .. only cause can bring this power .. when you reach this level .. I'll show you the next .. so focus on your GOAL !! ? Your all Strong even for an angel without there aura .. Now learn to be Overwhelming even for an angel in his Aura ?. Then I'll show you how to be a LEGEND even to the strongest of creatures ?

............ Please Continue

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh could see red mist rising behind her eyes, and let it control her soul.........She arched her back and screamed....then her aura flared brightly around her and the dark batwings ripped from her shoulderblades...[/i]

Valeigh: *SLASH*

Zylik: *parry* Faster!

[i]In a quick skirmishing movement, Valeigh clapped her wings and shot into the air, then spiraled downwards...[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh shouted her deafening battlecry and Siren quickly followed suit. The two flew in perfect coordination, whipping around eachother in a double helix pattern, then raised their hands.[/i]

Valeigh/Siren: KAI YHAH!!

[i]Silver energy gathered in their palms and crashed against Zylik......knocking him backwards several feet.[/i][/COLOR]

<<< Zylik rolls for only a moment or two then he fades away again >>

Valeigh: Watch out!!

<< Both the girl's drop down then each roll off to the side as a blade hits the ground where they were, both the girls kick-up at the very same moment and get in a fighting stance >>

Zylik: Good. Work together to defect the enemy ?

<<< Zylik quickly runs over to them both as they begin to ready a parry. He slides down tripping them both his leg cross over Siren's neck and Zylik moves downward on her neck ((hurt slightly)). While he bring is sword down on Valeigh's neck and cuts a little >>

Zylik: Your both dead!! ? Gone. Forever just like that. So get up << Zylik stands >> Try again!!

Valeigh: But Shocks not still go?? .

Zylik: at your three's skill as of now no. She'd just die ? So Start Over. O. You two did okay. << Looks over at Valeigh >> good you can summon your aura ? now learn to better use it.

<< Zylik jumps back and gets in another fighting stance >>

Zylik: GO!!!!

?. Please Continue.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh shouted, and her aura darkened with splashes of anger...then it grew and expanded then she shoved forward with her right hand, channeling the power to her fingertips.[/i]

Siren: *follows suit*

Valeigh: MASS ZENNIS!![/COLOR]

<< Zylik looked up at the two incoming blast and raised an eye brow as he was engulfed by the two energies, then with the swift upper cut from Siren he when flying backward faster then most mortal eyes could keep up with he slammed into several trees busting threw each ? he finial hit the eighth one and only bent it slightly >>

Zylik: << Gritting his teeth >> Damn .. they learn quick << Thinks-- they need harder training to learn more >>> Now with your weapons !!!!

Valeigh: What ?? hes crazy ..

Siren: Yup !! but don't you love it !!

Valeigh: << Grins >> Well lets show him a thing or too.

<<< Both fade away in an instant they appear next to Zylik one strikes low the other high, Zylik parries low and duck followed by a quick roll backward >>

Siren: Nice ..

<< The two again attack both thursting forward, Zylik parries Valeigh's the sharply hits Siren's away >>

<< Zylik swings over at Valeigh, She parries then counterstrikes << Hit >> Zylik jumps back and raises his hand >>

Zylik: CHAINS OF OBLIVION !!!!

<< Out of no were 12 lightly grey chains race towards Valeigh and Siren Six going for each >>

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh flipped her swords upwards, knocking the chains to the ground. Near her left side, she could hear Siren do the same thing. The two flipped back to back, and held up their swords.[/i]

Zylis: ......damn...

Valeigh: :demon:[/COLOR]