OtakuBoards

Fallen Angels (Play)

Carren Heart

<< Zylik Smiles >>

Zylik: Good .. you both learn quickly.

Valeigh: Of course ..

Siren: Well come on Zylik continue ..

Zylik: Alright ... I'll push you harder ..

<<< A BLack Arua Flares up around Zylik and he once again attacks the Two >>>

:cool: ................... :mad: .........:naughty: ................:demon: ............:blackeye: ...:butthead: :laugh: .......:flaming: ...........:confused: .....:blackeye:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<< Zylik Begins to parry and fend off the attacks of the two as suddenly Valeigh Just stops dead in her tracks >>

Valeigh: << Sensing something turns to look around >> Zylik!

Zylik: << Stops fighting with Siren then looks over >>

Siren: What going on << Looks as well >>

<<< The bright shim of the sun begins to quickly fade away >>

Zylik: ****!!

Valeigh: << Looks over at Zylik >> What is going on.

Zylik: The triad have awakened.

Siren: What does the sun do that when they awaken ??

Zylik: Because that's how Wicked they are. The symbol of hope given to man by god fades away.

Valeigh: The sun ??

Zylik: Yes god set the sun there as a reminder to all mankind that out there somewhere their being watched out for.

Siren: Odd

Zylik: Yup ! god can do a odd one at times ?

<<< In the distance Madding screams can be heard and cries of tormented soul Wail >>

Zylik: We have to go ? << Zylik turns around to find seven robed figures standing a good yard or two away >>

<< Both Valeigh and Siren also look >>

Robed Figure # 1: Angels ?? Yyessss ?

Robed Figure # 2: Fallen ?? Angels ?????

Robed Figure # 3: Triad ?? Nnooo !! to weak

Zylik: Daemons ..

Robed Figure # 2: Noo !! Angel. Death !!

Zylik: AH!!! Foolish creature.

Robed Figure # 5: << Looks up revealing a pale Vampiric face >>

Valeigh: Vampire ??

Siren: AH! Easy

Zylik: Wait !! ..

Siren: << Was getting ready to slay them >>

Zylik: << Eyes Widen >> Angelic Vampires !!!

<< As that is yelled the seven figures robes are ripped to sheds as each unfold a pair of rotting wings >>

Valeigh: Vampires !! .. How

Zylik: << Drawing sword >> I have no clue

Siren: << One eyebrow raised >> What ? why are you to so surprised??

Zylik: That impossible .. angels can't become Vampires !!

Siren: What these guys ? O Please I fought one just three days before you guys found me.

???. Please Continue ??..

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh stepped forward, head bowed, then shouted in a wild fury, her body pulsing and her aura swinging around her. Siren quickly followed suite, and Zylik stepped back, ready and watchful...With a swift movement, Valeigh ripped off her cloak, spread her wings and let the vines on her body glow brightly.[/i]

Zylik: Still the same....

Siren: What'd you do?!?

Valeigh: It's a gift from my former lover. He cut me open in a design, hoping I would die, but not knowing I was an angel.

Siren: Interesting.....

Valeigh: And sexy ;) But anyways......*steps foward* It's time to duel.

Vampire: :devil:

Valeigh: RAA!!

Siren: YEEAHH!!![/COLOR]

<<< Zylik stepped back and watched the two charge into battle something other angels would never do and at that moment he finally realized why fate spaired him and why these two where a part of this worlds last hope. He was spaired for a second chance with his life he would have to tell them the truth soon. The realization that and other angels died fighting the triad was now very apparent to him now, while other angels would find the way to solve things peacefully and never draw a blade in unrighteous battle it was just that reason that they all fialed and they the fallen were chosen to be the saviors of this world. The fallen will fight for what they belief in without worry of what Sinful deed they may commit. It was the fallen angels that would not under mind what it takes to win the battle. >>>

<<< It was then that Zylik regained that last link to transforming into the three and most powerful state of being what in angel's true form >>>

Valeigh: Zylik !! Come on we could use some help << Grins >>

Siren: << To a Vampire >> Wow your fast << Ducks >> and your strong << Gets hit >> the only problem with it is YOUR STILL WEAK !!! << Cuts threw a Vampire >> Zylik !! come on ?

<<< Zylik smiled at the two fighting, most would gaze upon this and question their sanity but Zylik finially knew why. >>

--------Zylik thinking-----
<<<< I have to tell them the Truth >>>

<< Maybe they'll forgive me >>>

<<< How do I explain what I did ?? >>>

<<< should I tell them who we are too each other ??? >>

<< i Fear she will never forgive me >>>

<<<<< But she needs to know, after all I am her Guardian Angel >>>>>>

Valeigh: ZYLIK !! DAMN IT SNAP OUT OF IT !!!!!!!

<<< Zylik looks over to see the two starting to have problems because of the numbers and he runs into battle to help them. >>>

.... please continue ...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Clasping her wings to her body, Valeigh whirled around, blade cutting up and down, shearing through flesh and wings easily...Zylik leapt in and began dealing his share of death to the vampires.....

The fighting continued for a few more minutes, then Valeigh pulled her sword free of a vampire's chest and looked around........Siren was finished, and Zylik was testing his blade.[/i]

Valeigh: Well, that went great!

Siren: :devil: Yeah.........hecka fun!

Zylik: :rolleyes: Worse than kids......

Siren/Valeigh: :D We know![/COLOR]

<< Zylik looks over at Siren, then Smirks >>>

Zylik: We should find a safe place.

Valeigh: Where's a safe place Zylik??

Siren: << Looks confused for a moment >> I KNOW!!

<< Valeigh and Zylik look over to Siren >>

Siren: A Temple!

Zylik: The Vercona Temple

Valeigh: What???

Zylik: A Temple in honor of all angels. Being there will make us stronger and safe.

Valeigh: Then lets go.

Zylik: When we get there I feel its time for me to answer some questions << Looks over at Valeigh >>

Valeigh: About time.. I have a lot of questions for you !

Siren: Me too!!

<< The three spread their wings and fly off to the west, the flight is uneventful and quite. Zylik seems distant with other thoughts and troubles plaguing his mind. Slowly you also notice a pale tint flushing over him as if he was going ill and was not long for this world. >>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< The flight last a few hours >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<< upon the horizon a marvelous palace sets itself along side a gentle sparkling river this land seems untouched even by the dread of triad. It sets a odd calming reflection into your very hearts as if home to you all. >>>

Zylik: <> Welcome to Vercona Temple Palace of the Archangels and your lost home.

Valeigh: Lost ??

Zylik: Yes Lost ? you forget ?? all three of us are fallen angels and "forbidden" to house your selves here. But i don't think they'll mind because there all but dead

Siren: Archangels ?? we were archangels ??

<< Siren and Valeigh look over to Zylik as if for an answer >>

Zylik: Yes YOU too were archangels.

Valeigh: And you ??

Zylik: << Smiles >> Hardly ?

Siren: Hardly?? Then what were you ??

Zylik: Archangels are powerful angels and righteous ones ?. i was a mortal that became an angel

Valeigh: But you said your one of the strongest angels because of you Aura, didn't you?

Zylik: Yes now I am, but I owe you for my aura Valeigh.

Valeigh: What ?? Me ??

<< Zylik turns to the temple and enters its quite halls, he slightly turns and peirs over his shoulders >>>

Zylik: Yes you, I am hardly worthy of it.

<<< Valeigh looks over at Siren surprised, Siren looks back at her confused >>

Siren: Well now I have more questions for him.

Valeigh: That man holds to many selects, time to uncover them.

<<< From in the temple, Zylik yells >>

Zylik: Ladies come in !!!

<<< The two walk toward the huge doors and enter >>>

<<< In front of them they see grand statues of all kinds of awe inspiring angelic figures among them a statue of Siren holding her blade to the skies with what appears to be a large army behind her rallied to her call. Upon further look a Statue of Valeigh stands quite holding a flower in her hand looking at it as if it held some greater meaning. >>>

<<< Zylik turns around and looks toward them >>

Zylik: You'll be safe here. Soon I'll answer your questions please take your time when you are ready ask me what you may. I promise I'll answer to the best of my ability.
<< Zylik walks up to a huge statue of an angels he sits at its base then slowly leans against it >>

???.. Please continue ??.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh touched the base of the statue, then the simple flower. She smiled slightly and scratched her hand, forming an identical flower. She walked over to Zylik's still form and touched it to his lips.[/i]

Valeigh: Tell me.......why are you ill?

Zylik: My time draws near........I bargained my soul....for....for....

[i]The Archangel of Darkness sat down next to Zylik and touched his face softly....he seemed to draw strength from her hands and straightened up, a flush reapearing in his cheeks.[/i][/COLOR]

Zylik: For ? Us ..

<< Brief pause >>

Zylik: I knew they were going to attack the angels and defeat them ALL. Even you ?, Valeigh ? so I agreed to help them knowing that I'd at the very least save you ?. << head lowers>> I have always been fond of you Valeigh. That's why I'm your guardian angel, That's why I restored you Valeigh?, I ??Care for you.

<<< A single tear rolls down Zylik's cheek, he quickly looks to the floor hiding his tears >>>

Zylik: I understand if you have nothing to say ... but ..... ((Sighs, and doesn't continue))

????. Please continue ??

siren, who was standing in front of her statue glances at them and realises that this was the time to leave

siren: i'm gonna go and explore!! see you later!!

she darted off to the back of the alter and slipped through the door there. when she turned she was confronted with a sight that froze her into place

Siren:Y-y-your.. your dead..

Shocks:Oh very far from it my dear Siren.. you and your group abandoned all hope of me.. I wasn't dead in the body, but I was dead to you..

Siren:That's not true..

Shocks:No?

Siren:No Shocks!

Shocks:Then why didn't you come to look for me?

Siren:We did!

Shocks:Well you didn't look hard enough!

Siren:Shocks what are you saying? Please don't be bitter.. we looked but we couldn't find you.. we really did care..

Shocks:NO YOU DIDN'T!!!

[i]Small electric bolts began to form and charge around Shocks' eyes. Her hand began to glow a shade of blue and a ball of electricity formed in her hand. She clenched the ball in her hand and pointed it at Siren.[/i]

Siren:Shocks what are you doing?!

Shocks:Getting revenge on those who left me!!!

Siren:SHOCKS DON'T!

[i]Shocks fired the ball of electricity from her palm. Valeigh and Zylik burst through the door and into a wall of dust. When the dust lifted, Valeigh and Zylik saw that a huge hole had been blasted in the Temple wall to the right of Shocks. Siren was sitting on the floor against the wall in front of Shocks with a stricken look on her face. Shocks was kneeling in the middle of the floor with her face buried in her hands crying. She stooped and looked up a Valeigh helped Siren up.[/i]

Shocks:Siren.. I'm so sorry..

[i]Shocks dissolved into tears again and buried her face in her hands again.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh's face crossed with sadness and contrition. She stood up and walked over to Shock's sobbing form. She pulled her off the floor and shoved her against the wall, the beginings of anger rising behind her eyes.[/i]

Shocks: Let me go!

Valeigh: I will later! Apoligize to Siren at once! She told the truth, and it's your damn fault for being so stupid! You desecrate this sacred Temple and tried to attack one of your own!

Shocks: I'm...sorry....

Valeigh: That's better. *lets her go* Now let's get out of here.

[i]She walked over to Zylik and and took his hand. The three women, and Zylik left the slightly destroyed Temple and walked out into the still moonlight.[/i]

Valeigh: Lovely.....

Shocks/Siren/Zylik: What?

Valeigh: Cool Starlight, gentle wind, crescent moon, and more bad guys to fight! *points*

Siren: *draws blade* YEEHAAAAW!!!

[i]Both drop into identical fighting stances and let their auras blaze into vision.......[/i][/COLOR]

Shocks:No STOP!

Zylik:What?

Shocks:Let me show you that I am truly sorry and let me compensate for what I did..

Valeigh:Stop trying to play the hero Shocks.. there are too many.. you'll be killed..

Shocks:I don't care..

All:Wha'?

[i]Shocks turned away from them and her body blazed with a blue aura and her eyes flashes dangerously. Shocks raised her hands to the sky and watched it cloud over. The bandit men raced forward and Shocks tore her eyes away from the sky. She pointed a palm at the nearest man and fired a deadly charge of electric voltage straight at him.[/i]

Shocks: Did I say you could move yet?

[i]The bolt tore through the man and struck another, killing them both. A few of the bandits began to flee but lightning either struck them down or struck inches rom their faces.[/i]

Shocks:Stay still! No one messes with me and my friends without paying for it!

[i]A huge lightning storm erupted from the sky and hundreds of lightning bolts rained down on the group of bandits. When it ceased and the skies cleared again, the moon shone down on what was left of their carcasses. The air was thick with the stench of burning flesh and decaying bodies. Shocks turned back to the other three.[/i]

Shocks:It is done..

[i]Shocks fell forward onto the ground and passed out.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh laughed at Shock's still form and Siren's remark; and the three ladies and Zylik rose into the air..........[/i]

Zylik: Where to now?

Valeigh: Let's go north for a bit....I have an idea.

Zylik: What?

Valeigh: We will see.

Siren: Wonderful......

Shocks: :sleep:

Valeigh: It's also a perfect place to train....and our fallen friend could use all the help she can get...[/COLOR]

[i]Shocks moaned and opened her eyes slightly. She looked up at Zylik and he smirked back down at her.[/i]

Zylik:You okay?

Shocks:Headache is a *****..

Valeigh:Aw.. poor baby..

Shocks:Shut up Valeigh.. don't make me get into it with you again.. head hurts too much..

[i]Shock's eyelids drooped again and she slipped back into a deep slumber.[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh laughed lightly and adjusted the folds of her leather tunic, then strapped her sword's to her side.[/i]

Siren: Getting restless?

Valeigh: I guess so. I could really use a good midnight prowl again, go kill off some unsuspecting adolescent who thinks he's invincible.......

Siren: Behold another reason you're a fallen angel....

Zylik: ;) It's not the only one.

Valeigh: :D Yeah..........

Shocks: :sleep:

Valeigh: I'll say it again, "Poor baby."

Siren: :haha:[/COLOR]

Zylik: So Valeigh, Where are we going?

Valeigh: Give me a moment .. I had an idea

Siren: Give you a moment what did you forget?

Zylik: Siren, just let her think. For now we have time.

<< The three wait patiently for an answer when Zylik glows a pale white and grasps himself around his wrist >>

Valeigh: Zylik?

Zylik: Okay maybe we don't have to much longer.

Siren: << Looks over at him, a brief look of concern >> is there anything we can do to stop what evers happening to him << Looks over at Valeigh >>

Zylik: << Leans against a tree trunk >> Well since I'm not a true Blood I don't think so

Siren: True Blood? What the hell is that?

Zylik: It means I wasn't born an angel, my power was granted to me by Valeigh remember.

Siren: Well if that's so then could Valeigh stop whats happening to you?

Zylik: If her Powers were restored in the temple maybe. But I didn't sense her powers awaken.

Siren: I don't feel any different, mine haven't awakened.

Zylik: << Looks over at Shocks >> Still asleep ? she wasn't there long enough. <<< Looks over at Valeigh >> why haven't you said anything, Valeigh?

????? Please Continue ???.

[i]Shocks groans softly and she lifts a hand to rub her temples. She slowly opens her eyelids and sees Zylik backed up against a tree, clutching his arm. She opens her eyes fully and snaps to attention. Scrambling to her feet, she runs over to Valeigh.[/i]

Shocks:Valeigh what's happeneing to him?

Valeigh:He's not a True Angel like you, Siren, and I..

Shocks:What does that mean?

Valeigh:Before you joined our group Shocks, I blessed Zylik with his powers.. he was not born with them..

Shocks:Will he be alright? I mean.. look at him..

siren clenched her fists and looked at shocks

siren: he cannot go on much longer...

shocks: but...

siren: yes...a few more days and...he will die...

she whirled and punched the tree behind her, turning it into matchwood

siren: dam.n it!! there must be somthing i can do!! i won't be able to sit here and watch you die!! it gos aginst everything i've ever known!!

she relaxed and dropped her hands to her side...without turning around she spoke to zylik

siren: tell me how...how to awaken my powers...if i can do it...valeigh will be able to.... if it kills me then we'll know we where wrong...if it takes training? i'll push myself over the brink before i'll stop...this isen't fair...and i have no intent of letting you die...for all of our sakes...

<<< A sudden dim red glow engulfs Zylik's body as he screams in pain for a moment everyone loses sight of him until the piercing red light slowly fades away, Zylik lays Grasping his right arm tightly and weakly struggling to breath >>>

Valeigh: << Swiftly goes to Zylik >> Zylik ?!? .. you okay???

Zylik: << Looks over at Valeigh >> yeah ..

Siren: Zylik !! We don't have much time, tell me how to awaken my powers ? I .

Zylik: << Interrupting >> Silent !! ?

<< All look at him surprised >>

Zylik: You can't ? awaken them ? that quickly ? now listen!! even if you all could save me by awakening your powers ? I'd be much weaker then you ? all << Breaths for a moment >>

Shocks: Zylik, you can't ask us to sit still and watch you die.

Zylik: Then leave if you must ?..

Valeigh: ?.. << Looks down >>

Siren: ?.. << Looks Angry >>

Shocks: But what do we do without you ?. ????

Zylik: the same you've always done, keep fighting. I thought I was the luckiest man alive when I was granted the power of an angel and all I've done with it is get thousands killed by betraying all of you and for that I will die like this, then awaken in hell where I belong!! A meer mortal given to him all his worldly dreams, has done nothing but destroyed the most holy and divine creatures to ever have set foot on this corrupt world! Now I pay for that mistake with my burdened soul. << Tears begin to roll down his cheeks >> Why would one want to save such a creature anyway?

???? Please Continue ??..

siren walked up and slapped him gently

siren: snapp out of it... we don't blame you for what you've done...because you're our friend... you've shown good intent and gained our trust...and i can't speak for them...but with my trust comes friendship...and if nurtured the friendship will grow and take over your better judgement...but that's ok...because i woulden't want it any other way...