OtakuBoards

Fallen Angels (Play)

Carren Heart

Zylik: << Watches the two fight for a few moments >> << Even looks over at Shocks >> O. Sorry << Points north >> Your Temple is about half a mile that way ? when your ready come back if your not back in a week I'm coming over to check-up on you Kay.

Shocks: Understood Zylik.. Thanks

<<< Shocks spreads her wings and took off to the temple of Storms >>

Zylik: << Looks back at Siren and Valeigh fighting >> <> those are my crazy girls .. always fighting << Laughs >> gotta love them ? << Looks-up >> I wonder what the Triads up too ? nothing good ?. << Sighs >> O well, when they << Looks over at Siren and Valeigh>> rediscover they true power .. they'll be able it fight and defeat them. << Smiles >> Then it'll be all over << Ponders >> No ? there's got to be more to it then that ? how did God loss his hold on their powers ?. Satan .. No ? must be another force ??.. Well we'll worry about that after the Triad.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

siren leapet into the air and soared till she was a black dot aginst the sun...calming herself she dug within, seeking the source of her power....a dark green aura surrounded her and she opened her eyes, her magic mirrored in them... with a cry she plummeted to the ground ready to defeat valeigh

[i]Valeigh raised both hands upwards, mirroring the sky, then screamed her own battle cry aloud, invoking the name of her image. Siren crashed against her, and the two plummeted towards Earth, falling fast...still fighting.

They were equally matched, both in strength and skill, it was only a matter of time until one of them fell to the ground.[/i]

Zylik: << Raises his eyebrow >> ? that was every close.. << Smiles >> soon they begin their ascension to the first stage of power ? << Looks to the Sky >> Worried yet guys.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Mean While >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<< In the void of space a battle has ended, Particles of lost worlds now travel destroyed in the passing of one large meteor the remains of a lost angelic figure lay dead recently slain, lays the body of the Archangel Oblivion >>

Rajaah: << Breaths deeply >> Welcome to your new coming Oblivion, if only you had listened to our warning.

<<< Out of the Void emerge two other figures >>>

Bhaal: << Laughs >> Well-done Rajaah ..

Damien: << Looking cold as ever >> and what of Zylik !!

Rajaah: << Looks angry >> Oblivion defied us and dispelled my magics. He remains with Siren and Valeigh.

Bhaal: And the other ??

Rajaah: She's recovering the power of her weapons.

Damien: WHAT !!!?? How did they know !!?

Rajaah: Zylik's Knowledge of us is great Damien, which is why we should have destroyed him from the beginning.

Bhaal: Worry not of him Damien, the only one's that can defy us we should worry of.

Damien: You Fool, Zylik is Valeigh guardian Angel.

Bhaal: So what !!

Rajaah: Do you know nothing Bhaal, when you become a Guardian Angel you seek to become loved by the other angel .. Valeigh has declared her heart belongs to him!

Bhaal: So what !?!

Rajaah: They are now bound to one another ?. She can die only after the Death of Zylik !!

Bhaal: SO we kill the others first !!

Damien: BHAAL!! You're being an idiot !! ? Valeigh is the Highest of archangels and holds the powers of Death !! She can simply revive them.

Bhaal: But only if she reaches the first Level of ascension.

Rajaah: He's right .. but I feel two Angelic creatures beginning to ascend.

Damien: Then we prepare ?. Too night while they sleep.

Rajaah: They'll have someone watching.

Damien: I know we'll wait for the right moment ? remember attack Zylik first then Valeigh .. Bhaal keep Siren Off us.

Bhaal: Right !!

Rajaah: We'll wait for Zylik's Watch then we'll strike.

[COLOR=seagareen]Valeigh: Sword of Life...BE REBORN!

[i]She pulled a sword from her left arm and held it high. The vines around the hilt twisted themselves around Valeigh's hands and a heart at the base of the blade began to beat in a regular rhythm.[/i]

Siren: Two can play at that game.

[i]In a quick movement, Siren drew her own blade and the two surged towards eachother....auras crackling against eachother, the sound of metal clanging filled the air. The sweat began to run down the archangel's faces and Valeigh spit out the liquid filling her mouth.[/i][/COLOR]

siren grined as valeigh spat... suddenly a salty bead ran into her eyes stinging them... she paused to shake it from her eyes and felt a solid blow connect with her jaw....siren was sent flying back into the woods...snapping trees like match wood she skidded to a halt on the ground.. she struggled up and coughed, blood runing from the coner of her mouth... she trudged back to see valeigh bent over, panting... their breathing was heavy as they watched each other warily....suddenly siren laughed... she tipped her head back as the raspy sound tore her throat... still giggling she droped into a siting positon...

siren: hehehe....you know...hahha...the first thing i thought when i got hit was "ugh...she smells like a horse" hahaha...right in the middle of a battle!! i'm probably worse...i saw a stream back there... i'm gonna go wash...feel free to join me...

chuckling she sheathed her katana and made her way back into the trees....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Valeigh laughed and her sword disapeared in a puff of blue light. Then she quickly stripped off her tunic and took a running start....Springing upwards, she flipped around twice and hit the stream, which was more like a lake, in a perfect dive. Hands straight out, one on the other, ankles together. She entered the water without a single splash and resurfaced.[/i]

Siren: CANNONBALL!!!!!!!*

Valeigh: Are you trying to empty the pool??!?!?!?

Siren: Sorry. :D

Valeigh: *sigh* So relaxing...[/COLOR]

siren: i think i just became three shades lighter!! i'm supprised the water isen't black!! lol... yea.... hmm. i got an idea...

siren swims down stream and into a alcove of water about 12 ft deep...she dives under the water and places a hand on a large rock... the rock begins to glow orange then red... the water in the alcove heats to a perfect temperature...she shoots to the surface and relaxes in the hot water...

siren: :D

<< Looking over at the splashes of water Zylik smiles "what a wonderful idea" he thought and with that very thought he whipped off his shirt revealing a very elaborately designed tattoo of three angelic looking females with fire rippling over their beautiful figures, the back ground of the tattoo also ripples as if the fire was a massive burning lake. Zylik stretches and then slowly enters the pond with the others. >>

Zylik: << Smiles >> God yes that feels good ? << He begins to relax >>

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: Ah...............so relaxing...

Zylik: Are you wearing anything under that VAleigh?

VAleigh: *looks down* um. No?

Zylik: :devil:

Valeigh: *dives*

Siren: :laugh:[/COLOR]

<< Zylik raises an eyebrow as Valeigh drives into the pond >>

Zylik: << Smiles then looks over at Siren >> Always with the weapons << Rolls his eyes >>

Siren: << Grins >> what other way is there?

Zylik: << Smiles again >> none I guess ?. If you'd excuse me Siren * Drives in *

[COLOR=royalblue]Valeigh: Aw damn.

Zylik: I see you...

Valeigh: *furls wings around her*

Zylik: Cheater.

VAleigh: .....ummm....I know you're my guardian angel but still...

Zylik: Embarassed?

[i]She laughed and shoved Zylik into the side of the lake.[/i][/COLOR]

Zylik: << Grins >> Then again nothing to be embarrassed about .. I'd guess

Siren: You two done?

Zylik: NO !! << Smiles >>

<< Zylik raised his arms above his head and leaned against the side of the lake, Looking again to the sky for a moment. >>

[COLOR=seagreen]Valeigh: ...kiss me then.

Zylik: You mean it?

[i]She stepped out of the pool and swiftly slipped her tunic on again and belted her sword at her side.[/i]

Valeigh: If you can catch me.[/COLOR]

Zylik: << Smiles >> Alright.

<<< Valeigh Spread her wings and very swiftly took to the sky, Zylik Looked up at her >>>

Valeigh: << Looking down at Zylik >> Are you coming or what?

Zylik: O .. I'll catch you!! Just giving you a head start.

<<< Zylik also spreads his wings and take off into the sky. Valeigh Smirks and waits a moment when Zylik gets close she folds her wings and takes a sharp drive down. Zylik pauses for a moment then follows quickly, the two start picking up speed as Valeigh heads to a nearby forest ducking and weaving between branches and trees losing sight of Zylik. >>>

Valeigh: << Slowly down very so slightly >> Where'd you go ??

<<< Swooping down ahead of Valeigh, Zylik yells "Got Ya". At that instant Valeigh's wings retraced into her back and she dropped to the ground allowing Zylik to Wiz by. >>

Zylik: << Looking back >> Damn she got good.

??? Please continue ???.

siren sits in a tree and watches them with little intrest...her eyes flash and turn an icy blue...she wrapps her arms around her and shivvers in a sudden cold... the sharp stabs of cold paralized her body locking her mind in a locked state.... finally the cold dissapated and she sat up her eyes fading back to their regular pine green color

[COLOR=seagreen]Valeigh: *waves* Byebye!

[i]She swooped low then climbed higher than the eye could see......she hovered for a few seconds, then whipped around to find Zylik in front of her, wings spread. Valeigh groaned and held up her hands.[/i]

Zylik: Hah!

Valeigh: ...I hate it when I lose.

Zylik: ...as promised...

Valeigh: ONE kiss.

[i]She brushed her lips against his, then plummeted to earth...[/i][/COLOR]

<< Zylik followed right beside her as she plummeted to earth >>

Zylik: One kiss ? O .. come now .. they'll be others ?

Valeigh: << Looks at him >> Maybe << Grins >>

Zylik: O .. that's just not fair .. << Smiles while shaking his head >>

[COLOR=seagreen]Shocks: ..Yeah, they're done.

Valeigh: Anyways...

Zylik: *clears throat*

Siren: Ahem.....

Valeigh: Oh bloody moon, let's get going!

Siren: Going where?

Zylik/Valeigh: The Temple.

Shocks: For my weapon?

Valeigh: No, for a face lift. OF COURSE!!

Shocks: You callin me ugly?

Valeigh: ...I was kidding.[/COLOR]

Zylik: should we wait one more day for Shocks ??

Valeigh: That's right .. were is she

Siren: ?. But I want my weapon NOW!!

Zylik: There's no rush siren .. we'll get it.

Siren: << Gets a clever idea >> Think about it Zylik .. we can't follow each other in our temples << Smiles at him eyes sharply looking over at Valeigh >>

Zylik: << Raises an eyebrow looks over at what siren is motioning to >> what ?

Valeigh: << Shacks her head and smirks >> Sometimes Zylik you are clueless.

Zylik: << Looks over at her then back over at Siren >> just spell it out.

Siren: No Shocks ? No Me ? Only you and << Looks over at Valeigh >>

Zylik: << Finally gets it >> Oooo ?..right ! well lets go !

Valeigh: << Rolls her eyes >>