OtakuBoards

Which was the first game you have ever played?

jimmyray

[center][IMG]http://imgur.com/b4oBEl.jpg[/IMG][size=4][b]POWER PETE[/B][/SIZE]
will turn your *** into confetti
and save those bunnies [i]like it's never been done before[/i], yo.

He is the ultimate action hero.[/center]

[quote name='taperson'][IMG]http://thequickanddirtydirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sorry.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]I'll see your "Sorry" and counter with "Trouble"!

[img]http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Potpourri%20Page/game-trouble.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Sara'][font=secret font!]Shoot. Um. . . shoot.

[spoiler]PEEK-A-BOO![/spoiler][/font][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Okay I'm gonna just pwn you all.... yeah...

[spoiler]Keh, I got nuthin'[/spoiler]

Well my first game not involving my mom removing her hands from her eyes and going "A boo!" would be [B]Ring around the Rosie[/B] That game was great. Well that and[B] Duck Duck Goose[/B]

First board game was Candy Land.. I beat everyone in Candy Land- which may or may not be hard. [/color][/font][/size]

I can't even imagine what my first literal game was...

But video game wise, I can at least take a guess and say Mario. The first game system my parents bought us was the SNES, and we mostly got Mario games to boot. And one of those was Super Mario Bros. All Stars, so I'm sure one of the games in there was my first.

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]I suppose the first game I ever played would have been Mario Brothers on the NES, but it quickly evolved into other things when we got our Sega Genesis (Mortal Kombat, Sonic, Eternal Champions...etc etc).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]*facepalms at all the literal game replies*

My first game[s] were Mario Paint and Super Mario World. <3 I'd love to play Mario Paint again, cause now I'd probably be able to create...well, actual art. I remember trying to play that flyswatting minigame...and always failing miserably at it. :animesmil;;

And I don't think I need to elaborate on Super Mario World, other than that, to this day, I've never been able to beat it, either. :| *fails spectacularly* [/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh wow. Probably Super Mario Bros. on the NES, and a couple of others. Some sort of biking game? And Tetris?

BUT... one of my friends older brothers owned a Commadore 64, and I have some very vague memories of being allowed have a turn on that every so often. But don't ask me what it was I was playing, for the life of me, I have no recollection.

[size=1][color=darkred]I'm pretty much in the same boat. Super Mario Bros, Duck Hunt and probably Pac Man were my first games.

Zombie, some bike game? That game wouldn't happen to be Excite Bike would it? That game was pretty fun along with Skate or Die... (Man, we had a blast with that game)[/size][/color]

[quote name='Humaru']Games were much more fun in the 90s....no parental warnings telling us that something is too violent for us kids.
[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Did you miss out on Mortal Kombat when it was first released?[/color][/size]

...Uhhh....

The first game I can clearly recall was Super Mario World (which I still have, along with a working SNES 8D). I know this wasn't the first game I played, because I played several with my uncle/cousin, but that's the first one I can really remember beyond being "some game where you had to do this and that", and I barely even remember that much about them.