OtakuBoards

Pokemon Black & Pokemon White

Katie!

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Given the variety of Pokemon that I want, I don't see myself adhering to any type...but I'm almost always drawn to the Ghost and Dark types, and sometimes Psychic types. The two Pokemon I really want in this gen are Psychic and Ghost/Fire, so yeah.

My schedule for the next few days is determined to kill me in homework, since two of my classes want to bombard me with everything the week before spring break, so my playing will be kind of slow for the next two or three days...just before bed I crossed the bridge into Castelia City, so that's where I'm currently at.

As for my party...

What I plan to keep:

Yuri the Servine - Love this baby. Made Pinwheel Forest a little difficult, but we persevered! Named after Yuri from Tales of Vesperia.
Cheria the Audino - She is squishy and adorable and amazing and made of win. She doesn't know very many good moves yet, but she just needs to grow up. Named after Cheria from Tales of Graces.
Pascal the Munna - I plan on keeping this one a Munna because Musharna with its eyes open scares me. Named after Pascal from Tangled since he is a boy, but there's a female Pascal in Tales of Graces, so...

What'll probably get boxed shortly:

Panpour - He helped me out a lot in the battle with Chili, but I just don't see myself using him a whole lot otherwise. :/
Tympole - Caught it because I wanted to catch it; I need to put it in a box soon.
Purrloin - Backup Cut slave.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299483578' post='705521']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Any type preferences among anyone else?[/font]
[/quote]

[b]Well, if we're going by the anime series, I would be a ghost type gym leader. I don't think I could be a gym leader in the game series since I would want to use every type that covered all of my weaknesses. (And usually, you have to stick to one type, even if it means throwing out more water types against an electric type Pokémon XD) So yeah, the ghost type would be cool for me.

I won't have the game until later today, so I'll post my team later on. This is all I know for now.

Pino: My Starter, a Tepig. She's named after Pino from Ergo Proxy. It would be better if I saved this name for a rabbit like Pokémon but we'll see once I get the game.

Oh and does anyone have Victini yet? Or do you have to get to a certain part in the game first?[/b]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]You have to access Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and use Mystery Gift to get the Liberty Pass. Other than that, the only real requirement is you have to get to Castelia City, which is about the fourth town you encounter. Third Gym. I haven't actually caught him yet, but I did get the Liberty Pass.

Current Party:
[b]Excalibur:[/b] The blue-blooded, aristocratic Servine. Somehow he has decided to regard me as an equal. Everyone else on the team works for him, and instead of using Surf, we all board his private yacht to cross any water routes.

[b]Priscilla:[/b] Blitzle. She's extremely friendly and outgoing, but very hostile towards anyone who makes one of her allies faint. She would be our mount of choice, since she's so dang speedy, but she hasn't quite figured out how not to electrocute riders yet.

[b]Lenore:[/b] Sandile. She's just starting to come out of her shell, and she finds Excalibur to be a bit intimidating, but she shows promise as a fighter and she certainly does seem proud of herself whenever she takes an opponent down.

[b]Brunhilde:[/b] Timburr. She was the champion of the Caber Toss in her home country of Swedenaviachstan. Other than that, she's too proud for her own good and Excalibur recommends I box her.

[b]Crunchbery:[/b] Swoobat. He's friendly and he means well, but he flies into walls all the time and keeps dropping any berries I give him. Excalibur advises me to box him before he manages to set the desert on fire or something.

[b]Rocky:[/b] Roggenrola. He can take it, but he really doesn't like dishing it out and as a result isn't a very heavy hitter at all. Excalibur assures me that he will be much more at home in some simulated computer environment.

Soon to join:

[b]Wocky:[/b] Scraggy. He claims to be a "straight up G" who can "bust out some sick beats" which will "blow ya mind, bizzoy". He amuses Excalibur and I, so we'll test drive him as soon as Brunhilde evolves, more than likely.[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1299536673' post='705533']
QUESTION. When I checked the TV at my house, why was there a weeaboo jabbering on it.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I DON'T KNOW. I was wondering the same thing. Way to encourage them, Nintendo/Game Freak. B|

Also, there's a Pikachu in Castelia City named Gesundheit. Ignoring the fact that we're not supposed to see non-Unova Pokes til we get the National Dex, I lol'd.[/font][/color]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I've been thinking about picking Black or White, but I haven't played Pokemon since... Red. As in, the original on Game Boy. Haha.

So, I guess I'm wondering what the learning curve is like. Do you guys think I will be able to easily pick this game up without all that accumulated Pokemon knowledge? Given that it's Nintendo, I'm sure it'll be fine, but I figure I'll ask since you guys all seem to have quite a lot of experience with this series.[/font]

[quote name='James' timestamp='1299542973' post='705537']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I've been thinking about picking Black or White, but I haven't played Pokemon since... Red. As in, the original on Game Boy. Haha.

So, I guess I'm wondering what the learning curve is like. Do you guys think I will be able to easily pick this game up without all that accumulated Pokemon knowledge? Given that it's Nintendo, I'm sure it'll be fine, but I figure I'll ask since you guys all seem to have quite a lot of experience with this series.[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'd say the learning curve isn't too bad, but it could just be easy for me since I've played for years now. That said, they've kind of revamped the way you gain experience [I think less EXP as you go on? I'm not entirely sure], but there are ways around that.

As for prior knowledge, I'd say you're good to go. The game is tailored for newbies and vets alike; it starts in an entirely new region, far away from all the others, with a complete roster of new Pokemon [to where you don't encounter any in battles until you beat the game]. Fans of Gen I should be pleased in particular, as the game takes a lot of cues from the original generation, such as the character designs, music, etc.

And lastly, as far as previous games go, they've really polished it up. Locales are in 3D, the aesthetics are polished and feel more up to date, that sort of thing. It really feels like a new generation of games.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1299543926' post='705538']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'd say the learning curve isn't too bad, but it could just be easy for me since I've played for years now. That said, they've kind of revamped the way you gain experience [I think less EXP as you go on? I'm not entirely sure], but there are ways around that.

As for prior knowledge, I'd say you're good to go. The game is tailored for newbies and vets alike; it starts in an entirely new region, far away from all the others, with a complete roster of new Pokemon [to where you don't encounter any in battles until you beat the game]. Fans of Gen I should be pleased in particular, as the game takes a lot of cues from the original generation, such as the character designs, music, etc.

And lastly, as far as previous games go, they've really polished it up. Locales are in 3D, the aesthetics are polished and feel more up to date, that sort of thing. It really feels like a new generation of games.[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]Awesome, thanks. That info is just what I was looking for. :)

Now I just need to work out what version to get. I have no idea where to start with that, haha.[/font]

[b]I got White and I'm happy with it so far. I haven't seen any of the differences yet though since I just started.

No spoilers, but does anyone feel bad about fighting the new enemy Team eventually? It seems like they're just guilty of crimes against fashion. Their agenda doesn't sound too bad.

Also when does everyone evolve their starter? Right away or do you wait so you can get the moves early?[/b] Edited by Lilt

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]There's actually a distinct amount of differences between games, outside of the usual version exclusives. Black has Black City, White has White Forest, and I think there's minute differences in the way Unova itself looks, too.

If by "anyone" you mean the player him/herself, I certainly don't feel bad. Their motives are understandable, but I just don't really care for 'em a whole lot so far. Their fashion sense is a little bit better than Galactic's, though.

And I evolve my starters right away, especially now since a lot of Pokes this time take forever to evolve.[/font][/color]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Plasma lost all my sympathy around the point when they started abducting the pets of children. I can understand protesting battles, but splitting up a child and their beloved pet in the name of liberating an animal that's probably better off in captivity anyway isn't something I can get behind.

And [s]Ghetsis[/s] Dennis is totally creepy.[/font]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1299538954' post='705534']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I DON'T KNOW. I was wondering the same thing. Way to encourage them, Nintendo/Game Freak. B|[/font][/color]
[/quote]
"IT WAS SO KAWAII DESU NE ANYWAY THAT'S ALL JA NE"

[quote name='James' timestamp='1299542973' post='705537']

[/quote]
It's easy! You should go for it! What you don't know you'll learn!

Team Plasma are hypocrites. They preach all this stuff about liberating Pokemon from battles and yet they use Pokemon to battle as well. They act all high and mighty, but just like every other generic villain, they're no better. Edited by chibi-master

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I got in some play time last night; I wandered around Castelia City, caught Victini, and beat Burgh.

VICTINI WAS A LITTLE BUGGER OH MY GOODNESS. I mean, it's a legendary, but it's still only level 15. :/ I guess that's what I get for thinking Great Balls would be enough [not that the game gives you a whole lot of Ball options at that point...and there's no way I was about to wait until I could get Ultra Balls before getting it].

Either way, Nagisa the Victini has joined the party, and since I desperately needed a good fire type, she shall stay. [She will be called a she henceforth, since she is named after a female, and calling her an it, despite being genderless, felt kinda wrong].

Also, since I remembered this on the way to school today, and I'm pretty sure most of us are far enough -- FRIEND CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!1!ELEVENTYOEN!!111!!1 GIVE ME THEM. I want to trade/battle/yak at you lovely people eventually [although I'm sure most of you would probably beat me at a battle since I'm just now done with Castelia].

Name: Sangome
FC: 4169 3816 3706

That said, I'll be busy 'til Thursday afternoon, but after that, I'll be free for whatever.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1299553129' post='705543']
"IT WAS SO KAWAII DESU NE ANYWAY THAT'S ALL JA NE"

Team Plasma are hypocrites. They preach all this stuff about liberating Pokemon from battles and yet they use Pokemon to battle as well. They act all high and mighty, but just like every other generic villain, they're no better.
[/quote]

[b]"USO! WATASHI WA KAWAII DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU" I'll stop now xD But yeah, that surprised me too.

Yeah getting further into the game made me realize that too. At first when they give their speech, I was like 'Hey these guys aren't bad. They sound like they're just trying to help Pokémon.' Soon I realized that that was way way off.

So far, here's my team.[/b]

[b]Iggy:[/b] Originally supposed to be Pino, but for gender reasons I went with Iggy. Not Iggy Pop or Piggy without the P though. Named after a great partner which so far, Iggy has lived up to his name.

[b]Sakaki:[/b] Ironic that we were just talking about Weaboos, but when I think of cats I think of Sakaki. She's a strong Purrloin so far and so cute too.

[b](Unnamed)[/b] I do have a name for my Blitzle, but since I don't like it I want to bring her to the name rater and give her a knew one. She's quickly becoming my favorite already though.

[b]Parsley:[/b] My Pansage. Makes me laugh by imitating a piece of brocolli mostly.

[b]Carebat:[/b] My newest member to the team, a Woobat. We'll see how she does later on.

[b]Astral:[/b] Also a newest member, a Roggenrolla who just sits around a lot.

[b]I'm trying to catch a Drilbur and an Audino right now. Has anyone had any luck finding one of these yet? I found a Drilbur on accident during my first visit to the cave but I killed it accidentally too. ><

EDIT: Audino isn't as hard to find as I thought. As soon as I posted this, I found two. Drilbur is still hiding from me though. I still haven't seen another dust cloud.[/b] Edited by Lilt

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Well, the numbers from the first day of sales are in. The previous record holder was Diamond and Pearl, which sold 780,000 units on the first day of release. How much did Black and White sell? [url=http://mynintendonews.com/2011/03/09/nintendo-ds-pokemon-black-white-breaks-series-record-in-the-united-states/]1.08 [i]million[/i][/url]. Let me reiterate that that's on the first day [i]alone[/i].

I'd say we rock pretty hardcore, guys. [s]And I laugh at all the people that went OMG I HATE ______'s NAME CHANGE I'M NEVER BUYING IT but yet they bought it anyway[/s][/font][/color]

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299312296' post='705488']
[center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hAyfHohGl8[/media][/center]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]This was written for the US premiere of Pokemon Black and White versions by one of my favorite bands ever. A bunch of lucky New Yorkers get to watch them perform it live.

Color me green.[/font]
[/quote]
Oh my god! That's awesome! :wow:

So, I picked up Pokemon White (ohohoho) and have been pleasantly suprirsed with all the revamps. A few things they added that I love include the lack of one obvious rival and how the two you do have are your friends and not some douche grandson or thief. I liked how quick the introduction was, I just wanted to get my Pokemon and get going and that's what I got. All the new Pokemon are very cool (I hadn't really looked any up so they're mostly new to me) which surprised me. I also thoroughly enjoyed the first gym (getting the [spoiler]monkey[/spoiler] was a cool idea, aswell).

Finally, I [i]love love love[/i] the fact that the camera [b]ZOOMS OUT IN BATTLES[/b]. OMG ITS ABOUT TIME.

I'm just training some of my guys in the patches of grass/double grass (another cool feature!) before Pinwheel Forest, this is what I've got so far in my lineup:

[b]Medusa[/b] the [i]Snivy[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/75/495Snivy.png/160px-495Snivy.png[/img]

[b]Happy[/b] the [i]Purrloin[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/4/46/509Purrloin.png/140px-509Purrloin.png[/img]

[b]Plu[/b] the [i]Panpour[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/2/2f/515Panpour.png/160px-515Panpour.png[/img]

[b]Lunen[/b] the [i]Munna[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/6/61/517Munna.png/185px-517Munna.png[/img]

[b]Bolt[/b] the [i]Blitzle[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/af/522Blitzle.png/110px-522Blitzle.png[/img]

[b]Juggernaut[/b] the [i]Throh[/i]
[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/7/74/538Throh.png/184px-538Throh.png[/img]

I'll probably have to give up one of them for a flying Pokemon later for Fly but I'll worry about that later, heh. As for my preferred type of Pokemon, I've always liked Grass the most. I've never taken anything but the grass starter and I always find lots I like throughout the game.

My friends and I decided when we beat Black/White we're all going to specialize in one type and make a 6 Pokemon team of that type. I'll be doing a grass team, my brother is doing a flying team, and 2 of my other friends are doing a Dark team and possibly an Eevee team. You guys should do the same and we can have a big Otakumon tournament. :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='White' timestamp='1299693470' post='705563']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]
My friends and I decided when we beat Black/White we're all going to specialize in one type and make a 6 Pokemon team of that type. I'll be doing a grass team, my brother is doing a flying team, and 2 of my other friends are doing a Dark team and possibly an Eevee team. You guys should do the same and we can have a big Otakumon tournament. :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]That would be really awesome. I'll definitely set up a type team later on. =)

And OH NO!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CATCH MUNNA!

I hope I can go back and still catch her. T_T I'm at Castelia City right now.

No Wi-Fi at the moment, but when I can get to a Wi-Fi spot I'll share my friend code too.

EDIT: I just caught a Darukama and it gets my vote for the grossest Pokédex description. O.o[/b] Edited by Lilt

[quote name='Lilt' timestamp='1299698690' post='705564']
[b]That would be really awesome. I'll definitely set up a type team later on. =)

And OH NO!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CATCH MUNNA!

I hope I can go back and still catch her. T_T I'm at Castelia City right now.[/b]
[/quote]
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Just thought I'd point out that it wasn't that specific Munna I got, it was just in the grass near there. Also mine is a male. :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='White' timestamp='1299716891' post='705570']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Just thought I'd point out that it wasn't that specific Munna I got, it was just in the grass near there. Also mine is a male. :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

[b]Okay thanks. I walked all the way back and found a Munna! Mine is female and I named her Fantasia.

I can't wait to get the bike though. XD

EDIT: I finally caught a Drillbur. That repel trick works in the Wellspring Cave if you run around a lot.

Also, did anyone else like those special doors in the Castelia Gym? I walked through them several times just for fun. XD[/b] Edited by Lilt

Pokemon Black has been eating my life all week @_@ My only issue is that I'm constantly having to grind. I don't know if it's just me being made of fail or what, but it seems like B/W is a lot harder than other games.

SO. My current party (I constantly change it depending on what type the next Gym leader uses, currently made to battle Elesa)-

[b]Edokun[/b]- Dewott, Female. I originally started off with Snivy, but then I found out all of my friends started with Snivy or Tepig. Something similar to this happened with HG/SS, too, and as a result I STILL don't have a Totodile -3-

[b]Balbaroy[/b]- Tranquill, Male. Named after a character of the same name from Shining Force, and is also my strongest Pokemon, possibly due to not having an insanely low Defense like all the others.

[b]Zenzen[/b]- Darumaka, Male. I'm...not too sure how I came up with it's name, but it stuck.

[b]Ricola[/b]- Gigalith, Male. Named because the first thing to come to mind when I first saw it was 'Ricola'. Possibly due to the name. And since I'm on the subject of Rock Pokemon, when did Electric moves start damaging Rock types? [s]Not a word about Ash's first Gym battle B([/s]

[b]Irwin[/b]- Krokorok, Male. So named because...well, it's a crocodile. Irwin. Make the connection.

[b]Molley[/b]- Drillbur, Female. Going into the PC to rot for eternity for being made of fail. I'm sick of it getting KO'd in one hit.

[quote name='Anise' timestamp='1299948528' post='705636']
Pokemon Black has been eating my life all week @_@ My only issue is that I'm constantly having to grind. I don't know if it's just me being made of fail or what, but it seems like B/W is a lot harder than other games.
[/quote][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]
Haha, me too. Doesn't help that I've had the past few days off work, either. I'm inclined to agree with you about the difficulty being slightly higher, but the difference here is there's an easy trick to grinding experience in B/W (and you may already know it, but I'll put it here in case somebody else doesn't).

Rare Pokemon now appear in "shaky grass." They appear randomly after you've moved around for a while, and disappear if you engage in a battle before you reach the shaky spot. Among these shaky grass spots are a Pokemon called "Audino" and they give a buttload of experience (I believe they appear about 70% of the time in any shaky grass spot).

So, all you have to do is buy a few repels, find a Route with a fairly decently sized patch of grass and run around the outside of the grass (so you don't get ambushed) until one of the grass patches starts to shake (you hear a grass shaking sound if your volume is up enough). When you see the shaky grass spot, pop a repel (if you feel like you can't make it to the spot without being ambushed), and walk onto the spot. Kill Audino, ???, Profit. It's ridiculously easy to do and the amount of experience you get for killing the weakling Pokemon is astounding. The brilliant part is, [i][b]these guys can be found throughout the entire game[/b][/i]. Yes, you can basically do this trick at any level.

So far the trainers have been enough exp to get me through to the 5th badge, but it's a good trick if you have a low-level Pokemon that needs to catch up (especially with Exp Share or Lucky Egg being held). I imagine I'll be killing a lot of level 55 Audino's prior to facing the Elite Four. Also, this is a perfect trick to getting that specific rare Pokemon you want. :)

<[i]shamelessplug[/i]>Also I just posted a Pokemon RP idea in the Backstage (find it [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44934-medieval-pokemon-rp/page__pid__705642#entry705642]here[/url]) if any of you Pokemaniacs are interested.</[i]shamelessplug[/i]> :3

[b]EDIT:[/b] Also I just got my 5th badge so here is my new updated roster. I actually ended up boxing 5 of the 6 Pokemon I posted last time, haha. All my Pokemon are between level 31 and 35 atm.

[center][b]Medusa[/b] the [i]Snivy[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/495.png[/img]
[size="1"]She's still going strong. A little weak moveset right now but I think that'll change soon enough.[/size]

[b]Digmon[/b] the [i]Drilbur[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/529.png[/img]
[size=1]I'm loving this guy. I've been using him since around level 17 and almost never dies. Save for the Emolgas, I wrecked the fourth gym with this one.[/size]

[b]Mars[/b] the[i] Darumaka[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/554.png[/img]
[size="1"]This little guy packs quite a punch, surprisingly. He keeps getting better and better, doubt I'll change him for something else.[/size]

[b]Encore[/b] the [i]Sigilyph[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/561.png[/img]
[size="1"]I saw this Pokemon and I stared at it for a good few minutes before I did anything. Quite possibly the coolest looking [strike]Flying[/strike] Pokemon I have ever seen. And he's powerful to boot![/size]

[b]Oliver[/b] the [i]Emolga[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/587.png[/img]
[size="1"]I love love love this Pokemon. He's just... badass. I love him.[/size]

[b]Crush[/b] the [i]Tirtouga[/i]
[img]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/564.png[/img]
[size="1"]Yay Finding Nemo reference, hehe. So far this guy isn't that bad, but I could see him being replaced by a better Water or Ice Pokemon if I can find one.[/size][/center]
[/font][/color] Edited by White

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I agree about the ramped up difficulty as well. In addition to the Audino thing, though, you can also obtain the Lucky Egg from Chargestone Cave [Juniper gives it to you in a mandatory scene, so you can't miss it], which is just before the 6th gym. The Pokemon you give it to will gain boosted EXP in a battle, the same way they'd get boosted EXP if they were obtained in a trade. It's how I've been getting my Pokes to evolve so far. c:

EDIT: Oh derp I just noticed White mentioned that in his post. XD; WELL YOU GET IT AGAIN. >([/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1299966331' post='705644']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I agree about the ramped up difficulty as well. In addition to the Audino thing, though, you can also obtain the Lucky Egg from Chargestone Cave [Juniper gives it to you in a mandatory scene, so you can't miss it], which is just before the 6th gym. The Pokemon you give it to will gain boosted EXP in a battle, the same way they'd get boosted EXP if they were obtained in a trade. It's how I've been getting my Pokes to evolve so far. c:

EDIT: Oh derp I just noticed White mentioned that in his post. XD; WELL YOU GET IT AGAIN. >([/font][/color]
[/quote]
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Well, now she knows where to get it. :][/font][/color]

My team has changed drastically from my last post...

Samuel
[attachment=15067:emboar.bmp]
Samuel is now worthy of the name I have given him. He has never fainted. He always one-hit-KO's his foes. Samuel is truly the fire-bearded Poke-God that I meant for him to be.

McMuffin
[attachment=15069:stoutland.bmp]
I find the thought of him insulting his opponents with an angry Scottish accent hilarious. His fabulous mustache puts onlookers into a severe state of shame and envy. Also, he is perpetually angry-faced.

Gorgan
[attachment=15065:carracosta.bmp]
Gorgan may not be very speedy, but he's a powerhouse. One swipe of his almighty fins and a Deerling's head goes flying across the meadow. He wears some sort of frightening mask constructed of rock. What the hell. I lock up his pokeball when I go to sleep now.

Inglip
[attachment=15066:duosion.bmp]
Inglip is actually only a few levels away from evolving! He takes out the enemies mercilessly, yet with an incredibly adorable appearance. Always making cute poses.

Minipete
[attachment=15068:emolga.bmp]
I got Minipete in a trade when a hiker was stupid enough to want a freaking Boldore for this piece of flying gold. Minipete is the first Pokemon I've ever got in a trade whose name I love. I like to say it so it sounds foreign! [i]Minipete~![/i]

Mantra
[attachment=15064:axew.bmp]
The newest member of the team, Mantra has a lot to prove, so we'll see how she does. I'm hoping to use her as transportation once she has fully evolved. Edited by chibi-master